Hey there PlayStation fans! Kai from Frozenbyte here with some great news for platforming enthusiasts and fans of the Trine series. We’re hoping to bring Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power to PS4 in time for Christmas! The third game of the series has been renewed quite a lot and as you may have heard, Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power has full 3D gameplay!
Trine 3: The Artifacts of Power is a 3D platforming game set in a beautiful fantasy world of vivid colours, and is also a mixture of puzzles, adventure and action. You’re playing with three distinct characters, a Wizard specialised in conjuring boxes and levitation, a stout-hearted Knight with powerful fighting abilities, and an elusive Thief, great at fighting from afar with her bow and at overcoming obstacles with her grappling hook. Each character will help you in different ways on your action-packed journey.
The story starts off with the Heroes growing tired of their duties. They try to return their extraordinary gifts to the Artifact called Trine, and so they meddle with powers beyond their understanding: Trine shatters and a heartless ancient sorcerer escapes. With only a broken artefact to guide them, the heroes must try and repair the damage they’ve caused… or the damage that might yet be done.
- A beautiful 3D fantasy world with seven story-driven chapters and 11 puzzle-solving, skill-focused Lost Pages
- Three playable characters, Pontius the Knight, Zoya the Thief and Amadeus the Wizard, each with their own skills and unique abilities
- Share a couch! Local co-op multiplayer support for up to three players
- Full HD 1080p with 60 FPS
- Support for stereoscopic 3D (720p)
- Mesmerising soundtrack by award-winning composer Ari Pulkkinen
- Full language support for English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, and Brazilian-Portuguese, and subtitle support for Italian, Danish, Norwegian, Swedish, Simplified Chinese and Finnish.
We hope you enjoy 🙂