Posted

Limited edition Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End PS4 bundle unveiled

Available from 27th April 10th May, including matching Dualshock 4

“Update: Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End has an updated release date of 10th May, 2016. Read more here.”

To commemorate Uncharted 4‘s release, we’re rolling out the red – er, blue – carpet with a special Limited Edition Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 bundle. Unlike Nathan Drake, you don’t need to trek through Madagascar to find this treasure. Just pick one up at your local participating retailer from 27th April 10th May across Europe and 29th April 10th May in the UK, where the bundle will be available to pre-order shortly at selected retailers.

This bundle includes a Limited Edition 1TB PS4 in Gray Blue featuring a silk-screened image of Nathan Drake, as well as a matching DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller and a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on Blu-ray disc.

The limited edition PS4 also features the PlayStation logo, Uncharted logo and the phrase “Sic Parvis Magna” in gold – it’s Latin for “Greatness from small beginnings” and is the same phrase engraved on Drake’s ring.

E3_2015_Mediakit_018

We’ll also sell the Gray Blue DUALSHOCK 4 separately in April, ahead of the release of the bundle.

E3_2015_Mediakit_018

The launch of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is almost upon us and honestly, we couldn’t be more excited. Let us know what you think of the limited edition PS4!

E3_2015_Mediakit_018

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

53 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Ggaaahhhh. Must resist spending money. Ah why not it looks awesome. Any competition for a Free 1?????

CrazySasquatch-- 4 February, 2016 @ 2:12 pm   2

This is stunning!

Would be better if it was steelbook edition with artbook

This is one Limited Edition that I NEED to have in my life. This is by far the best design so far, I love the subtlety of it…. and of course Uncharted is king!

hell yea!! finally a limited edition i’m interested in!! definitely selling my black one for this!!

Stonesthrow 4 February, 2016 @ 2:32 pm   6

Looking great. Cool color.

SoldierAndy 4 February, 2016 @ 2:38 pm   7

That is by far the coolest and sleekest ps4 bundle!!!:-)

This is fantastic. It really IS uncharted all over. Really fits.
I wish steelbooks in special editions were like this.

SergioDaly 4 February, 2016 @ 2:43 pm   9

You are killing me. I already have a full black, was barely able to resist the MSG LE but I did succumb to the Star Wars LE as a second ps4 for the household. And now this… You are killing meeeeee…

realmadrid_19891 4 February, 2016 @ 5:02 pm

Same for me except I traded in my black system for the Batman edition one… I think I can’t resist this one though..

If anyone’s wondering it means Great things come from small things.

MrGregorA 4 February, 2016 @ 2:56 pm   11

Hope the bundle includes the steelbook. Any comment on that?

GulfWarVet 4 February, 2016 @ 3:01 pm   12

Just for the love of God don’t make it game exclusive in the UK.

CanoNxFoddeR 4 February, 2016 @ 3:05 pm   13

The controller is as good as bought. Really great looking bundle too, but I have no need to update right now.

Mike-13-GR 4 February, 2016 @ 3:32 pm   14

I think is the time to buy my second ps4 and the desing is epic uncharted for ever

fain2daniel 4 February, 2016 @ 3:34 pm   15

This is first bundle that I’m gonna actually buy!

That looks LOVELY 😛

djidannyus 4 February, 2016 @ 4:26 pm   17

Does any one knows if this bundle will be the newer model of ps4 (the lighter quieter and power efficient one) or the previous one? Please Sony, it would be nice of you to reply.

Of course,no point in selling older ones

Stonesthrow 5 February, 2016 @ 3:03 pm

I ended up getting a regular one instead of Star Wars LE because I wasn’t sure it would be the newer model.. Pretty sure they only send out those now, and shops have phased out the old ones.

Considering that my MGSV Limited edition console was the newer model, as were the Destiny Taken King, COD BO3 and Darth Vader consoles, I think you have a good chance it will be the new model… Too bad mine still tries to sound like a jet plane when playing graphics intensive games… I guess it doesn’t like being in the entertainment unit and prefers a wide open space 😀

Carnivius_Prime 4 February, 2016 @ 4:34 pm   18

Ok I wanna trade in my Batman PS4 for this one please. 🙂

Grey, not gray, we’re not those American heathens!

realmadrid_19891 4 February, 2016 @ 4:57 pm   21

Oh come on! I had a ps4 but I’m such a Batman fan so i traded in my last ps4 to a new Batman limited edition console for 200 bucks on gamestop and now they release this bundle! I really want this console but I don’t know if it’s worth spending more money for a new look, these bundles are killing me 😛

Making me choose between this PS4 and the Libertalia Collector’s Edition for U4 should be considered a violation of human rights… but I choose my CE.

hackabusi 4 February, 2016 @ 5:07 pm   23

As some have commented, I think this is gonna be my PS4 Bundle purchase .. been holding out but this will be the latest chassis, and such a sexy and frickin’ cool colour scheme!

I absolutely LOVE the colour .. ♥♥♥♥♥

WOW

how much £££ we talking??

£329.99 @ Game.co.uk. Looks like am trading my MGS5 LE console for it.

why not ps3?

Poisoned_Spear 4 February, 2016 @ 6:38 pm   26

As some have commented,

Elterrorcaminant 4 February, 2016 @ 6:43 pm   27

The complete guide to Call of Duty: Black Ops III’s Awakening DLC
Four new multiplayer maps and new zombie experience out today on PS4

Posted 8:00pm by Sid Shuman

rayna-monique 4 February, 2016 @ 9:34 pm   28

I not a fan of uncharted it bored me so much but this this is epic but I would buy but I’m waiting for psvr plus I got star wars limited.edition console

mostafa682 4 February, 2016 @ 9:55 pm   29

not bad

TIMETRAVEL1966 4 February, 2016 @ 9:57 pm   30

Must resist spending money, saving for PlayStation VR

That’s beautiful. Wish I could get one.

SIC PARVIS MAGNA

Ok now you just want everyone’s money.

And you’re going to get it. Beaut!

RafWik616 5 February, 2016 @ 8:12 am   33

OFF TOPIC – WHERE IS CRYPT OF THE NECRODANCER? No sight of a game that is supposed to be available from February 3rd. And no comment from Sony. I discontinued my playstation + subscription, because I am very sick of your poor customer service.

crnisokol 5 February, 2016 @ 10:01 am   34

What about headset? It’s announced for US so I hope it will also be released here in Europe.

Beautiful design.

Already ordered mine. Bring on April 29th.

SWEEET finally a 1tb bundle for which i have been waiting to get a ps4!

wait, is this another EU only??

PureNomad 6 February, 2016 @ 6:33 am   38

Really nice looking machine (envious on those gettin’ it), I’ve no reason for another ps4 but being a Man City fan I’ll probably pick up one of ds4’s.

lakstimer 6 February, 2016 @ 7:22 pm   39

Does anyone know if the playstation gold wireless headset the uncharted 4 edition will be released in the UK? I know its announced for america but can’t find it anywhere for the UK 🙁 would love to get my mitts on a pair of those!

alice_push_lara2 7 February, 2016 @ 7:52 am   40

why not make a pirate-treasure-coins themed ps4?

Invader_Zim 8 February, 2016 @ 1:41 pm   42

Wasn’t going to buy this if there was only the 500gb model but when I saw the1TB model Sony might have well just taken my money out of my wallet themselves. Pr ordered with a copy of the Nathan drake collection. Cant wait. Its beautiful 😀

I was waiting for this bundle since the release of PS4. I didn’t expect to be that astonishing design! Finally, my dream became TRUE!! o(^▽^)o

whodidyousay 11 February, 2016 @ 11:59 am   44

He’s sooooo dreamy <3

Hi-Im-Gogos 12 February, 2016 @ 5:27 pm   45

what’s it’s price and how can i get it?

I’m buying this, primarily a PC gamer so haven’t gotten around to buying a PS4 yet. So when i look at PS4 i only look at exclusive games like this. I was tempted to buy the Bloodborne edition a bit back, but the edition itself was so underwhelming so i passed even though i really wanted that game. This got to be the prettiest non custom PS4 i’ve seen and a great game to boot, how can i pass? :).