New on PlayStation Store: The Division, Hitman, Action Henk, more

Plus, look out for Assault Android Cactus, Dreii and Blast ‘Em Bunnies

Look out for a pair of massive new releases on PlayStation Store this week. Ubisoft’s ambitious new open world shooter The Division arrives today following some hugely popular beta runs. And then on Friday we welcome back Agent 47 in the latest instalment in IO Interactive’s Hitman series.

Elsewhere, Action Henk and Assault Android Cactus arrive after narrowly missing out on last month’s Vote to Play crown, as does survival horror newcomer Kholat. See below for the full list of new releases.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

• Sky Fortress
  • Rocket League

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Car Pack

9th March

• Faming Simulator

• Holmer DLC

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in March

46 Comments
3 Author replies

@Francesca
Hello Francesca!

I think there might be some mistake. Arslan: The Warriors of Legend was released on 16.02.2016… or is it some other version?

Have a nice day.

Guessing an error. All version on PSN are available already.

burntbreadman 08 March, 2016 @ 13:46
1.2

Or I’m guessing it’s new only for only some regions.
If your genuinely curious if it’s a different version , then fair enough.
If your complaining because you think it’s an error (despite it having no impact on you whatsoever)…….then I think you need to get a new hobby XD

(I probably should too instead of replying lol – then again one so much I can do on a 5 min coffee break XP)

@burntbreadman

Who here is complaning? We’re pointing it out as it seems weird. That’s all.

Show more replies
jamie-sixtyfour 08 March, 2016 @ 13:11

The Division Gold Edition has my money this week. My body is ready!

I might drop some money on the Batman vehicles for Rocket League too.

Gemini: Heroes Reborn? Finally! But i’m willing to bet tomorrow it either wont be there, or there’s gonna be last minute issues as per usual.

Francesca Mead 08 March, 2016 @ 14:02
3.1

Sometimes the titles people are asking about are due for a release soon, but I can’t always comment on the release date :) As usual, if there are any issues with any title upon release I’ll look into it.

It’s completely fair Francesca. Didn’t mean to come of as rude or anything :p Just seem to be a very common thing around here lately.

Does anyone know when this month the Day of the Tentacle Remastered is releasing??

4.1

22nd March, apparently

4.2

Ah nice one, thank you.

How much does Samurai Warriors 4 Empires cost?

Max Payne PS4 where are you ?

supersmith2500 08 March, 2016 @ 13:53

Still no Towerfall (PSVita) and Shutshimi (Even NoE’s eshop still has yet to get the game)?

7.1

I’m waiting for these too, Francesca where is Shutshimi?

Hi Francesca, do you know whether Assault Android Cactus will be cross buy with the Vita version when it launches?

Francesca Mead 08 March, 2016 @ 14:00
8.1

According to the developers it will be, but the Vita version won’t be out for a while yet.

8.2

Thanks for the heads up! I’ll definitely be picking it up this week then :)

There are so many things missing in this post, it would take an all-nighter to sum them up.

Something is definitely wrong, as there is a massive amount of Arslan & Megadimension Neptunia VII DLC (including themes!) out today.

9.1

Yeah, it is pitiful…

A little inaccurate this week though (some things, especially for Naruto and Just Cause 3, are reported as “free” but actually they’re only for Season Pass owners)

Hi Francesca, do you know if the PS3/Vita game “Dragon Fantasy Book II” will ever be released in Europe at this point? First part was released a loooooong time ago….

I’m glad to see Rise of Kasai finally released in Europe, it was a US exclusive on PS2, too bad Twisted Metal Black for PS4 was still the censored PAL edition… two generations later. St00pid rating/censorship.

deathnote2000 08 March, 2016 @ 18:39
11.1

If I remember it was censored because of the twin towers. So there is no reason why they couldn’t have done it uncensored now.

Good to see ROTK it gives me hope that games like Okage: The Shadow King will get released in Europe as well.

Hi what can I do i preorder the division couple days back and now they empty my wallet but I cannot download the game? Thank you

jackeffect666 08 March, 2016 @ 15:21

Any news about the remaining Rock Band exports for Rock Band 4?
And what about the new Rock Band DLC?

whenever there’s content not available on the eu store, you always pass the buck by saying ask the publisher.
so here i am.

where is Powers?

it’s been a whole year since it launched in the us.
well, two days short of one anyway, and it’d only be one day if this wasn’t a leap year.

forgetting the whole 2015 thing, which i doubted at the time, correctly as it turns out.

so, seeing as sony published this, i come here after a year to ask, where is it?

14.1

… nowhere?

warensembler83 08 March, 2016 @ 16:21

How long will it take the publishers to stop releasing digital games at 69.99€? Is there really anyone that buys the game at that price when you can buy a physical copy for 15€ less? Or even the same price, if you’d rather go pick it up yourself. If anything, the digital version should be CHEAPER (59.99, same as PC, for example). Same goes for some physical stores, but I don’t mind to pay the price there, because it’s an actual shop and I can just drop by and grab a copy.

madmanwithabox12 08 March, 2016 @ 20:56
15.1

Yet the depressing thing is, at least here in Europe, the over-priced hype-driven AAA mediocrity always rises to the top of the charts month after month. So devs/pubs will continue to overprice their games because people keep buying them… it’s gross.

TheRealGoldenKid 10 March, 2016 @ 06:27
15.2

Well, I never did a pre-order for €69.99, but I did get Uncharted 4 and Hitman FE for €59.99.

Awesome that Rise of the Kasai has finally released outside of America for the first time I had no idea The Mark of Kri got a sequel until I saw it listed on the US blog on Sunday

So… Don’t Die, Mr. Robot! is cross-buy one way only?

If I buy the “new” PS4 edition I get the PS Vita one too.

If I bought the PS Vita version, as I did, I have to pay again to have it on PS4 too… Seems a bit unfair towards customers. I don’t think I really need the PS4 version (still have to play the PS Vita one…) but I feel a bit cheated…

StevenJamesHyde 09 March, 2016 @ 09:51
17.1

Agree with this… if it doesn’t go both ways, it shouldn’t be calling itself cross-buy

crimsonidol-de 08 March, 2016 @ 16:52

Don’t own the game yet but I will grab those Mega Nepu-Nepu themes. :D

Looking at what is being released lately for PS3, I can’t help but feel that the PS3 is as good as dead….
Does anyone beg to differ…?

TheRealGoldenKid 10 March, 2016 @ 06:30
19.1

No Deal of the Week? That’s a shame haha. I was on a roll lately. Never mind, Hitman coming in tomorrow :D

TheRealGoldenKid 10 March, 2016 @ 06:31
19.2

That was meant as a comment on it’s own, not a reaction so don’t mind me :)

Is Croixleur Cross-buy?

Francesca Mead 09 March, 2016 @ 09:31
20.1

Yes, it is currently available as a bundle on the Store for PS4/PS Vita.

madmanwithabox12 08 March, 2016 @ 19:44

Oh yay, they actually bothered to include the Vita titles this week. (^_^)_b

Still not listing DLC or any other Vita content though. (V_V)_p

Tonello: PS3 had a good run. You can still enjoy your old games, but dont expect anymore ressources being spent on it.
Personally i really think thats ok.

22.1

Except the PSP is still getting localized games as of today, so it’ll probably happen the same on PS3.

Any worn on Phantom Breaker Battle Ground Overdrive and Phantom Breaker Battle Ground’s DLC?

has anyone played Croixleur Sigma on vita? does it run good? its not cross buy so I’m thinking of buying it for vita

Still can’t find Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords on the ps4 store (Austria) would liike to know if it’s because not released in Austria or because of some other error or so. It was in the last update and was said to be released at 1st March.

ManikwithaNine 09 March, 2016 @ 06:10

Can you tell us a bit more about these games other than the title?

xxSamuraiGirlxx 09 March, 2016 @ 11:37
26.1

Lol

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history