New on PlayStation Store: EA Sports UFC 2, Paragon early access, Salt & Sanctuary, more

Plus, Senran Kagura Estival Versus, Tetrobot & Co., Sheltered, more

Another week, another fresh intake of new games. Look out for Epic Games’ ambitious MOBA Paragon which is available in ‘early access’ form, alluringly vicious 2D Dark Souls homage Salt & Sanctuary, sports sequel EA Sports UFC 2 and perennial manga fan favourite Senran Kagura Estival Versus. Full details below.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

• Complete Bundle
  • Basic Appeal Pack
  • Battle Appeal Pack
  • Dance Appeal Pack
  • Hero Appeal Pack
  • Cloaked In Silence

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in March

49 Comments
4 Author replies

Any big sales coming up?

1.1

Dunno whether it will be “big”

But indeed tomorrow should be another sale… at least that’s my assumption as current batch of games are on sale only till 17/03/2016.

Still as @Francesca seems to be fluent in Japanese I really hope that this year “Big in Japan” will be exceptional. But for that we probably need to wait another month or two. At least I hope there will be the usual Japanese games sale…

1.2

Uh oh and don’t forget that this Friday started sale for Trails in the Sky 1st and 2nd episode (PSP). Great games.

Francesca Mead 15 March, 2016 @ 14:22
1.3

Although I speak Japanese, I don’t have any influence on what will be in the sale or the discounts :) I’m looking forward to it though!

Show more replies
modzerowo40i 15 March, 2016 @ 13:27

Joanna Jędrzejczyk :) looks amazing

AussieOutsider 15 March, 2016 @ 13:31

Who has the links to the site with all the items that are new this week? Might be more helpful…

Any idea how much Senran Kagura Estival Versus PS4 will cost in €? Wish we could at least see it on the webstore already and pre-order, and not wait to find out.

Can’t seem to purchase Salt and Sanctuary the game was there in the morning, but then appears to have been removed. (Mind you couldn’t purchase the game then; no option)

Much appreciated, you are a star!

Any date for Murasaki Mist?

Francesca Mead 15 March, 2016 @ 14:59
6.1

I don’t have a release date, so in this case please check publisher/developer channels for more news.

supersmith2500 15 March, 2016 @ 13:40

Shutshimi and Towerfall PSVita have failed QA & Certification didn’t they?

7.1

Last I heard Towerfall wasn’t even submitted yet. Check with the dev if you have twitter.

Matt Thorson said last week that it was in the hands of the porting studio. After all these months with the game already released elsewhere I can’t help thinking the system is too complicated.

7.3

yup, same question regarding to Towerfall PSVita

Salt and Sanctuary link is broken, game is missing from store. Was there this morning.

8.1

It’s still on the store in the featured section, just looked now. :)

crimsonidol-de 15 March, 2016 @ 13:58

Is there any chance that we might get Gravity Rush-based avatars? Have seen some japanese players with Kat-avatars and I would like to join them in. :D

Where is Max Payne ?

TachikomaShiki 15 March, 2016 @ 14:21
10.1

I’ve been waiting ages for this lol Really hope we get some news soon on what’s happening with it at the moment

10.2

Me too. Every week I’m still hoping for it. After the disappointment of it not being there last week I had big hopes for this week but no luck again. :(

TachikomaShiki 15 March, 2016 @ 14:52
10.3

Same here :(

MCorePrincess 15 March, 2016 @ 14:10

We are almost 2 months behind SCEA and Xbox for the Rock Band 1 export for Rock Band 4. Are we ever going to get it? You guys seem happy to let Harmonix take the hit for the delay when yourselves have a hand in it too and should really be explaining what’s taking so long. Week after week I see the same questions on here go ignored, so can we have an answer please?

BarryBallache 15 March, 2016 @ 19:45
11.1

Maybe Harmonix can run a kickstarter for that too.

Joe Devers Lone Wolf Console Edition???
Where did this come from? Generally warning signs when games just appear but liked the books. Read them when I was younger back in the day.

Hi,
Just wondering if the Arcade Archives version of Bubble Bobble will be heading our way as it just released in the U.S. today?.

Francesca Mead 16 March, 2016 @ 09:18
13.1

I don’t have any news about an EU release, so please check the publisher/developer channels for more info.

What happened to “The Park”?
I pre-ordered it but it somehow dissapeared from the store and my psn transaction history…

Ps+ maybe

Can you explain why Europe is being charged for the same Rainbow Six dynamic theme the US got for free? FOR FREE?

15.1

Edit: My mistake; it’s not free in the US. Cheaper, yes, but not free.

@Francesca
Any plans for ITV to put ITV Hub on PS4 store?

Damn I was hoping for a discount on Resident Evil Revelations 2 on the Vita like the ones on the US store, usually I’d pay full price but I already own it on the PS4 and like most it’d go through me paying full whack again.

gravegostone 15 March, 2016 @ 16:00

The eu psn store is a big disaster!

Francesca are we getting the pre order for Guilty Gear Revelator?

RoronoaSouthe 15 March, 2016 @ 16:32

All i want is Ape Escape 2&3, I know they were rumored for the PS2 section on PS4. Would be nice to get some confirmation.

Bubble Bobble?

I still would like to know what has happened to Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords since it’s still not on the ps4 store.

Also i did notice that the Megadimension Neptunia VII dlc is missing on that list.

Gronklespronkle 15 March, 2016 @ 19:01

UFC 2 is not out on the 15th (today). It’s out on the 17th. Goddamn, got excited then.

AlucardTepes_DE 15 March, 2016 @ 19:51

Senran Kagura Estival Versus
The only one good game…

Btw, why did some of my Premium Avatars disappeared from my PSN?

24.1

I would like to know the answer to this too… i have more than 100 avatars and on the PS4 only show 20…

ManikwithaNine 16 March, 2016 @ 08:41
24.2

They don’t show up on PS4, but they do on the PS3.

24.3

Yeah…its wierd because when Sony allowed to use avatars on the PS4, they’re all appeared on the PS4, but one day they just vanished.

bandoors_ksa 15 March, 2016 @ 22:40

Dear Playstation

Please answer me this because i couldn’t receive any answer anywhere, where is Dragon Age DLC and Assassin Creed Syndicate Season pass i can’t find the on the store.

8 weeks later and still no Grunge Pack for the Rock Band 4 DLC.
Pathetic. I’m sick of some songs turning up on the store as singles, but not as the pack, or vice versa. It’s really embarrassing, SCEE, and it’s been going on too long (years) with Rock Band DLC. Still no sign of the Rock Band 2 export, and there’s still DLC (Like the Nirvana 02 pack) being missing from the SCEE store.

Last week, the Cranberries DLC was released with the singles AS well as the pack. Why oh why does this keep happening?

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history