Introducing the PlayStation Gear Uncharted 4 range

Check out the full range of Nathan Drake merchandise launching soon

I am happy to share with you that the Uncharted 4 range is now live and available to pre-order on the PlayStation Gear Store.

To help you get ready for the biggest adventure of the year, we’ve worked with Naughty Dog to assemble a great range of Uncharted accessories, strategy guides and more.

full-product-range

For those collectors out there, there’s even a 7″ Nathan Drake action figure.
This impressive model has over 25 points of articulation and is equipped with climbing ropes, pistol and an AK-47. The figure also comes in collector-friendly deluxe window box packaging.

nd_action-figure_portrait

For the intrepid explorers who want to delve deeper into the world of Uncharted, there’s the limited edition Uncharted 4 Collector’s Guide. This book is a treasure trove of tips, strategies and illustrated maps, all bound in a stylish hardcover.

We also have the limited edition Art of Uncharted Trilogy book, a vast collection of the series iconic artwork, exclusive to the Gear Store.

artwork-book_v2

Check out the full range at the PlayStation Gear Store.

21 Comments
0 Author replies
pablo-hassan 13 April, 2016 @ 13:06

Want it all

Oh good, I’ve always wanted a 7″ fully articulated David Boreanaz action figure

fps_d0minat0r 13 April, 2016 @ 14:29
2.1

Maybe because he’s playing Nathan Drake in the Movie?

2.2

Why wouldn’t you? :p

2.3

Keep him away from barbie or he might turn evil.

cant wait i bought 1tb spcial edition console. my only gripe it doesnt come with the steelbook edition of game just standard

Wow Another useless bunch of garbage for kiddy, But T-shirt is nice one.

No half-tuck Drake shirt, no buy.

Inherentdragon 13 April, 2016 @ 14:05

Cool,nice but unless it helps or adds something to the game I can do without it.

fps_d0minat0r 13 April, 2016 @ 14:27

Really like the look of the compass shirt and wallet.

loadstone007 13 April, 2016 @ 14:28

Please reply – what about offering worldwide shipping so all your fans can enjoy these? Specifically, I’m waiting for shipping to Israel. Please make it happen.

Carnivius_Prime 13 April, 2016 @ 14:33

Definitely buying the figure. It’s by NECA and I have their RoboCops and Christopher Reeve Superman figures and they are all superb. Been wanting them to get the Uncharted license for yeeears. I hope they follow it up with Elena, Sully and so on.

Looks good. I’ll probably grab the mug before anything else… but speaking of Uncharted 4… i wish you’d get the Triple Pack DLC up on the store for pre-order. It’s been on the American store for months, but not the UK.

Good Lord! People actually buy & hoard this rubbish?

11.1

I am as astonished as you are …

BugsBunny671 13 April, 2016 @ 17:36

It is funny how they are selling the art book and it says exclusive, but if you buy the uncharted Nathan Drake collection it is all there.

Carnivius_Prime 13 April, 2016 @ 18:29

I’m amazed at the negative comments. This is some actual nice merchandise for a fantastic for one of the very most well respected series of games for our PlayStation systems. The real standouts for me being the high quality action figure from one of the leading figure companies in the world (and something many fans have demanded for a long time and the only other choice we had was an overpriced Kai Arts figure from Uncharted 3, this one is much more affordable and up to date too) and the art book full of gorgeous art from the games, some of the best graphics and environment artistry in any games ever. If this stuff ain’t for you then fine don’t buy it. But I can’t understand how you can actively dismiss it as rubbish. This ain’t like those cheap promotional badges and shirts handed out at a convention for free. Man, some gamers really are spoilt little idiots…

13.1

Personally when it comes to a game, or a show I like, I am not interested at all in merchandise. I don’t think I am spoilt I just dont care.

13.2

It’s hard to claim you don’t care when you are top commenter on this particular news item. ;)

r22637948-345_d3 13 April, 2016 @ 22:22

These games look so cool

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history