Coming to PlayStation Plus in May: Tropico 5, Table Top Racing and more

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 and Switch Galaxy Ultra also inbound

The PlayStation Plus team is excited to present your next batch of games, available for download on 3rd of May.

First up is tongue-in-cheek dictator sim Tropico 5 – a fully-fledged city-building game set on a fictional island nation. Stepping into the boots of virtual dictator, El Presidente, you’ll guide and direct the everyday life of your beloved Tropicans. Farm llamas, build textiles plants, and occasionally concern yourself with the well-being of your residents, while secretly funneling money to your Swiss Bank Account. Tropico 5 also has four-player online multiplayer where you can battle it out with other would-be dictators online.

Next up, Table Top Racing: World Tour is a high-octane combat racer from Nick Burcombe, the co-creator of the all-time classic Wipeout series. Get behind the wheel of one of 12 ultra-cool, fully-customisable miniature cars and attempt to master 24 race tracks in Championship mode. There are a series of Special Events to beat, or you can go online and challenge up to eight friends to find out who is the ultimate racer.

And that’s not all. Here’s the full line-up of games available for download on 3rd May:

I’ll see you in the comments section. Enjoy.

260 Comments
0 Author replies

Click on one of the two comments below that corresponds better on how you feel about this ps+ update.
Please, click only one (and vote one time only), so that the results are representative of our feelings towards it. Thank you.

1.1

>> I enjoy this month’s ps+ update.

1.2

>> I don’t enjoy this month’s ps+ update.

1.3

umm… people are voting they enjoy this selection?! I normally defend PS+ but this is pretty bad. I would be ok with dropping the PS3 games and maybe having just 1 Vita game so that they can get better PS4 games.

Show more replies

Keep scraping that barrel!

L0NG_SHOT_28 27 April, 2016 @ 17:15
2.1

Keep complaining about free games.

2.2

Free?

Remember when the online was free? Even then the games were not, you paid for access to those.

Now you pay for access to the games and online play and you stop paying, you stop playing.

There is nothing free going on here, never has been. This is a subscription service for access to content and if the content is poor, month after month, I’ll be here complaining about it.

Not actually free, Your renting them!

Show more replies

Woho! That’s only half bad.
I mean Tropico 5 was in a Humble bundle lately and I gifted my copy away, because Tropico 4 is so much better. And that game is this month’s highlight, besides that PSP game. So I’ll give Sony credit for some real “effort” this month.

*cough*

CluckNuggets 29 April, 2016 @ 21:47
3.1

That’s the problem, Sony is continually giving away games from Humble Bundle, Monthly Humble Bundle or heavily discounted Steam games. These aren’t unique titles but games being offered dirt cheap by publishers, Sony is just offered the same prices and then slaps it on Plus.

Playstation plus you’re dead to me

jellyhedgehog 27 April, 2016 @ 18:22
4.1

I pity the family member that gives you games for Christmas.

4.2

I pity everyone who doesn’t play online and is getting absolutely nothing for their money

Except online storage and game rentals, they still get those.

Show more replies

table top racing: a mobile game, I have it on vita and is way poor…
Tropico, well, I’m not in this kind of games, but at least is a good game

bionic comando: good medium budget indie (great for the oldies, I remember the capcom classic) I will play it
locoroco, I wont judge this game, I tried the locorocos on psp and did not liked them

Switch galaxy, another mobile game… limited playability, but good visuals… well, could be worse
god of war gos, a good psp game, if we must choose between this and shutshimis, please bring psp games

not as bad as another months… but where it is watchdogs and tetris?

watchdogs and tetris were a fake rumour, we were never getting them.

When will people learn? 2016 and people still fall for the old picture taken from a screen, yes, because every device where you can see that screen (games coming up for ps+) doesn’t have a screenshot feature, right guys? Guys?

Show more replies

well… they are ok, and I could try tropico, but these are meh overall. at least uncharted is gonna fill my May time :D

Good month, some interesting and varied titles, thanks.

Nice, would love to see more psp games for the vita, there are so many good ones!

8.1

Second this. Vita still has some great games available, but PSP has so many gems that it’s criminal they’re not on the store yet!

They could honestly raid a lot of these games, upscale the slightly, add trophy support and sell them as vita remasters. I would buy some of them. Wish the silent hill PSP games were on vita.

madmanwithabox12 27 April, 2016 @ 19:21
8.3

I agree. But that would mean Sony cares about preserving their handheld lineage in the same way they do about their home consoles.

Show more replies

I guess it’s officially over with new quality games. Good thing I’ve got like … 100 good games from PS+ which I didn’t even play once until now!

graphicology 27 April, 2016 @ 16:40

Man i bought Tropico in the sale a few weeks back, the rest is kinda week i guess, heres hoping for next month

10.1

Me too but I’m just happy the online will be populated again

This month is good for ps4

table top racing is a more fleshed out version of the original title.
tropico 5 is a good game and a “bigger title”

PS3 is getting to the point its almost better to take it off plus as the games are so old and have been sold for next to nothing at points.

The vita is an after thought at best, could you not just treat us to the god of war hd collection native to vita, that would have been nice after a poor showing for months.

11.1

Dude the Vita god of war game is a bit of a mess. Trophies don’t pop, the graphics and sound are bad (it looks worse than the PSP games!).
They have never bothered to fix the trophy glitch since it was launched. I stopped playing half way through GOW1 when i realised trophies weren’t popping. i waited for an update that never came

11.2

Never knew any of that.

i never download the psp games when they are on plus TBH only native vita stuff.

11.3

You should give it a try, ghost of sparta is a great game, not even close to the original ps2 titles, but worth playing anyway.

And it should look great on the vita screen!

Show more replies
BlueThunder_90 27 April, 2016 @ 16:45

I guess the Playstation division is busy ploughing all its cash into that new PS4.5 that they think I’m going to buy……………… none left to afford some decent-ish games.

Would have like to see something like Killzone Shadow Fall, I have a PC for strategy games…………………..

warensembler83 27 April, 2016 @ 17:37
12.1

Killzone came with many of the PS4 system boxes and it’s pretty cheap on almost every store. I’d rather have “newer” not-AAA games.

Doctorfraud001 27 April, 2016 @ 16:46

also if anyone bothered to watch the video it states that you get 24 games a year meaning they are close to removing PS3 and Vita from the igc.

13.1

That video only mentions what you get on ps4 that’s why it does not mention ps3 and vita titles.

come on!!!! LocoRoco Cocoreccho! (PS3)

IS A SCREENSAVER!!!!

really!?!?!??!

14.1

It’s not a screen saver, or your ears will cry at some point :)
Anyway, it’s really a nice game to play with kids, it’s cute, there’s some hidden stuff to discover (hint: shake). I’m glad I’ve already bought it (but was not able to discover all the map and complete the … game … ?).

I bought LocoRoco years ago – I enjoyed it. I guess the biggest complaint for some people is that it doesn’t have trophies.

Pretty good month for me. Always fancied trying out the Tropico series, and Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 doesn’t look half bad either. £3.33 well spent! :-)

Bionic Commando Rearmed 2, i’ll give it a try.

Sometimes i prefer these PSN games rather than receive a 3A title i’ve already owned.

16.1

I think it’s a good game, although inferior to the first one. The worst thing is that online DRM, though…

counterUAVbaby 27 April, 2016 @ 16:48

This line-up sucks and Sony knows it. Especially the PS3 line-up. So yeah another month of Games with Gold that surely will keep me busy.

Plus, I knew that the recent leaks were false, because I said myself that Sony won’t pay so much money for their customers.

17.1

the games with gold line up is pretty bad this month.

last month was awesome, this month is crap.

if you were doing a head to head then plus wins this month (not the last few months though)

17.2

”We want triple a Sony!”
”ok, here is tropico 5”
”no no we don’t like that game give us something else!”

please.

counterUAVbaby 27 April, 2016 @ 17:20
17.3

@hayzink

Grid 2 is a pretty awesome racer, don;t see how this is crap.

Dpo;t forget that PS+ on PS3 and Vita is just about the games.

Show more replies
pinkplaybunny 27 April, 2016 @ 16:49

Awesome i was just saying two days ago i wished Tropico 5 would come to plus so some of my friends owned it so i can do they multiplayer with them lol. I already have it but i’m please that i will have some friends to play it with now.

I was going to buy Table Top Racing so I’m really pleased. Cheers.

Erk, less PSP games, please.

X_Blood_Curse_X 27 April, 2016 @ 16:57
20.1

I agree for the most part, but I’d rather a good PSP game to something like Reality Fighters or Dragon Fin Soup..

ImPrawnQuackerz 29 April, 2016 @ 03:53
20.2

Are u kidding ?? I want psp games since I enjoyed a lot of them on umd and didn’t want to buy them again and psone games too !!!! Give me dungeon seige TOA gta liberty/vice city stories Chinatown wars the warriors metal gear portable ops + burnout rivals starwars battlefront 2 Sega mega drive collection cap com classics tekken medal of honour silent Hill ghosts n goblins ultimate so many good games only to be played on the vita better controls

Sorry folks. None of these tickle me this month so I’m not feeling the urge to re-sub. £3.33 well saved! ;)

21.1

Enjoy the 2 bottles. Of Pepsi max and the pack of crisps

X_Blood_Curse_X 27 April, 2016 @ 16:55

We really need better games on Vita, throw us a bone and give us Ragnarok Odyssey Ace, Toukiden Kiwami or something. It’s not like theyre still selling

So what do the middle east members get instead of Son of Sparta since it is not on the store?

23.1

they will give us a bad game that you will not waste your time to download it, just like last year with God Of War Ascension.

Bionic Commando Rearmed 1 and 2 Bundle is the same price as Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 on it`s own, why can`t we have the bundle instead, stupidity……

24.1

Wasn’t the first one free on PS+ previously? That could probably explain why.

It might have been free at an earlier time. But how about giving the bundle, for those of us that didn’t get the first one free. The price is the same.

How can people still complain? you asked for triple a, they got you tropico 5, and yet you still find reasons to complain.

25.1

it’s not “AAA” as the previous entries, AFAIK.

25.2

we can still complain because they make it so easy for us, crud yet again!!!!!

madmanwithabox12 27 April, 2016 @ 19:23
25.3

They will always complain. They’re babies.

Show more replies

PS Plus had awesome chance to proof how good it was and how good can it be. PS Plus had realeased games like BioShock, PayDay, Okami, Remember Me and other games. Unfortunately I didn’t catch that… But I still bought PS Plus, but last 5 months I am so much dissapointed. I don’t have any reason to buy it. I know, PS Plus isn’t only about free games, but sales are poor to. Please PlayStation you are the best console and I am going to buy PS Neo (if it will be). But PS Plus is big minus now.

Unless you’re actually going to reply to comments, you should really stop ending the post with “I’ll see you in the comments section. Enjoy.” Just my two pennies worth! ;)

Do you really like it?
Do you really like it?
We’re lovin’ it, lovin’ it, lovin’ it
We’re lovin’ it like this…

Do you really like it?
Is it, is it wicked?
We’re lovin’ it, lovin’ it, lovin’ it
We’re lovin’ it like that..

28.1

drop da mic

Does Tropico 5 include the two DLC packs?

29.1

haha, very funny.

29.2

Your not from around here are you?

There are several dlc packs not just the ones with trophies

rogue9element 27 April, 2016 @ 17:04

So glad i ended my ps plus subscription 4 months ago. So glad.

Happy for you. How are you planning on spending the £13.32 that you’ve saved so far?

30.2

inb4 obligatory “food” crap post.

30.3

In fairness, if rogue9element wouldn’t have played any of the games he’s missed over the last 4 months then a saving is still a saving, however much it is.

£13.32 could buy a decent sale game, especially seeing that less and less games are getting Plus discounts nowadays.

Show more replies

Shocking Really, Poor Watch Dogs, I Should Have Known.

31.1

Watch_Dogs is a terribly over-hyped game that isn’t worth the price of admission. Only my opinion of course.

Not too happy about games for PSP being included in PsVita’s PSPlus games… That just seems really cheap.

I mean, imagine the uproar if Ps3 games included Ps2 classics.. The reason I took out PSPlus was for the monthly PSVita games..

32.1

A large collection of PSP games are of far better quality than a large portion of Vita games though.

And considering the PSP games are so expensive in comparison (digital to physical), I welcome them. (Like you, I’m more interested in the PS Vita games per month – though unlike most people, I don’t care for trophies, so that maybe why I enjoy PSP games..?)

Cheap? PSP games really? Unless you bought some of the JRPG’s in a sale many moons ago for £2 or £3 or bought the ones offered with £7.99 price drop – then no PSP games are not cheap. DOA is £44 that costs more than most games I pre-order for the PS4.

See for yourself

When had the PS3 had better games! I moved to PS4 and do not offer quality games! Very disappointed. I do not play online and provalmente will not renew plus in June.

Wait is that a PSP game? Serious just get rid of the PS3 & Vita games if that’s the kind of crap we’re going to get every month & put it towards better PS4 games.

European_Gamer 27 April, 2016 @ 17:17

Hey Greg, I have a few suggestions for you.
1. Change your title, from SCE to SIE.
2. Get clearance from Andrew House to tell the community why PS+ is mandatory to those who want to play online (excluding f2p and sub games). Is still to improve the server capacity of world largest online gaming network or is it just to keep the shareholders happy.
3. Explain why the quality of the games decreased. Is it because you have service 3 platforms? Do the publishers demand more money? Are SIE paying less to developers compared to PS+ on PS3.
4. If you feel a subscription is necessary to maintain PSN then change/split the service so those who don’t want the games have a cheaper alternative.

Suggestion 2-4 should greatly improve the user satisfaction depending on your answer.

European_Gamer 27 April, 2016 @ 17:21
35.1

Forgot a few “the” and “to”.

counterUAVbaby 27 April, 2016 @ 17:21
35.2

Spoiler Alert: They won’t even read it.

35.3

2 – Because it makes money, they barely improved the network, hell, the past 3 days (including today) people are being randomly disconnected from the chat party;
3 – Because less quality equals less money spent, less money spent equals more money in the pocket for Sony;
4 – Not going to happen, they want everyone to pay up the 50€/$, that’s why they’ve raised the price of the lower subscritions (1 or 3 months, can’t remember which one it was or if it was both).

Just answering you because you won’t get any other answer from Sony and even if you did, they would spin it with excuses.

Dunno, people need to realize that they’re not good people, they never were, whatever they od is for the money and nothing else, i mean, it’s the same people that made the whole deal about drm free video at E3 and yet used small letters to hide that ps+ was mandatory for multiplayer.

“But but but, ps+ discounts”… Uhm… I’m sure i can get better discounts on pc without the need of any subscrition…

...Show full comment

Show more replies

Good month. Tropico looks fun

Keep waiting on Killzone folks even though you can pick it up for around 5 pounds second hand.

Squijji_White 03 May, 2016 @ 11:13
36.1

£4.99 delivered off the Game online store. I bought it last month. I’m happy with this month’s offerings and am (stupidly) surprised to see so many people complaining about Tropico 5 being this month’s big download. It’s newer and less people own it than do Watchdogs, which I’ve also seen in stores for £5. At least I haven’t seen people crying out for Knack this month…

warensembler83 27 April, 2016 @ 17:24

I already own Watch Dogs and I wasn’t too happy about it anyway, so I’m glad that wasn’t the game. I’ve always wanted to try a Tropico game, so I’ll give 5 a try. The GOW PSP game is great, but I already own it since the PSP days.

DoYouLikeMyID 27 April, 2016 @ 17:36

This month actually isn’t that bad to me as a whole, but seriously… A SCREENSAVER AS A PS3 GAME???!!!

And no more PSP games as Vita games please! All the good ones are frequently on sale at great prices! Most people (including myself) that are interested in these games already own them!

SatoshiOokami 27 April, 2016 @ 17:38

I still wonder if Sony ever realizes that they could actually give VITA games…
There are no more random thing they can give, everyone says no one cares about Vita so… how about you start giving out Japanese games?

ImPrawnQuackerz 29 April, 2016 @ 04:31
39.1

No please thankyou them JRPGS are not why I own a Vita I do not share in their popularity

Tropico is great on the PC with a mouse, but I think I’d die inside playing it with a dual shock controller.

LocoRoco Cocoreccho isn’t even a proper game. They didn’t even try this month.

Well, at least there’s that other news about Sky Force Anniversary coming to all Sony platforms and cross-buy, to make me happy for today.

Wild_Dark_Shadow 27 April, 2016 @ 17:50

I usually defend Plus, because I pay for something and in return I have 6 games per month (PS4,PS3 and PSVita), but this month it’s bad… so bad…

Well just look, LocoRoco? A “game” with a description of “screensaver”?? Really??
And I have a PSVita, not a PSP, so why the hell I want a PSP game?? For that I use my PSP and my copy of Ghost of Sparta!

Come on, just give PSVita games! I don’t ask for excellent games, I just need games from PS3 and PSVita and not screensavers and PSP games

My subscription lapsed in March for the first time since it started. I’m not putting up with it any more. Damn though, it does mean having to grind through Dark Souls 3 offline for May and possibly even longer. The Dancer is murdering me. Ugh. We used to get such good games when it started. What’s next? Vertical integration into a never ending loop of console upgrades? Oh wait!

Tropico makes this a little less abysmal than it has been all year around, but obviously still facepalm material in general. Doubt I’ll give it a download so yet another month of paying extra for nothing. At this point I have lost the will to try to reason with them to make it better or split the costs, all that’s left is just disgust for their entire PLUS philosophy and operation. Crazy how you managed to break 3 generations of customer happiness in just this generation, and keep adding insult to injury. All the while getting a worse opinion of the company that I used to consider a godsend in almost every aspect.

When you say you’re excited to present this month’s games, do you genuinely mean it?

Jeff-Andrew-NL 27 April, 2016 @ 18:24
45.1

Probably not xD

An interactive screensaver and a psp game!. Table top racing is the silver lining but there a lot of clouds.

jellyhedgehog 27 April, 2016 @ 18:24

I thought Tropico 5 Table top racing was a game for a minute. That would be weird. Like Age of Empires power tennis

Jeff-Andrew-NL 27 April, 2016 @ 18:30

So yeah.. This would’ve been a good line-up..
But LocoRoco Cocoreccho!? I mean REALLY?!…
A €2,99 2007 game without trophies… There’s so many PS3 games out there it’s insane.. It’s like “ohlol Tony, we forgot the 6th game..” “Lolkek let Steve pick a random one from our first party Sony vault..”

Don’t be like Steve.
Please fire Steve..

Much love <3 XD

48.1

Lay off Steve

Tropico!!! Awesome :)

better idea for sony

everyone with Playstation plus gets free playstation now and you don’t have to bother us anymore with this level of games….

50.1

in italy there isnt psnow

50.2

Then they would have to pull their finger out of their ***
Because there are still plenty of countries were PS Now is nowhere to be seen.

“I’ll see you in the comments section” – “0 Author replies”

51.1

Was thinking same thing lol, they always post and run

Happy with this… Tropico has always been a game i thought about buying, but never could quite make the step to actually do so. Glad to be able to play it now.

Jeff-Andrew-NL 27 April, 2016 @ 18:45
52.1

Same here!

Emperor_Mordred 27 April, 2016 @ 18:40

I will check Tropico out, it’s been a while since I’ve played a sim game.
PSP games for Vita are usually lame but I won’t complain when it’s a God Of War game :-)

The rest of the games sound really average though.

ps. why is piecefall not available in the EU store….

its there in the UK, USA
but as always not in the netherlands
still annoyed that tombraider was 7,49$ in the US store and 39,99€ in the EU store???
and i purchased it in the US store

54.1

Yeah, it is available in all European countries which don’t have their native language on the store and default to English as well. The devs never let the store text be translated so it doesn’t show in our shops. It is a BS system and we miss out on some decent indie games like this.

iTzDanielParsons 27 April, 2016 @ 18:47

i am getting closer & closer to jumping to Xbox

Come on, Sony, was it something I said? Step it up.
Really considering getting rid of PS Plus.

Xbox continues to kick playstations ass, Load of crap yet again, Xbox recently got borderlands, styx, sunset overdrive and saints row iv and we get fed rubbish again. i am now seriously considering trading in for an xbox one.

57.1

But we already had Borderlands, and Styx.

XBL is playing catch up.

57.2

Let me get the door for you.

Like BluSpykz said, XBL are playing catch-up. Sony have already given away most of the games MS are giving away. If you didn’t access them, that’s not Sony’s fault.

A £2.49 game described as an ‘interactive screensaver’.
A polished up £1.99 game.
A space indie game (what is it with you guys and space type indie games?).
A 2011 sidescroller.

…and a psp game when there’s a ps vita version you could offer instead.

The only good one I’d say is Tropico 5 but even that is a bit hit and miss as simulator games are sort of a niche market compared to all the other genres.

58.1

… there’s a Ghost of Sparta HD for Vita? i thought only the first two were released there.

Polished up £1.99 game….you’re in for a treat my friend.

MisterVesuvius 27 April, 2016 @ 19:15

Ticking away the moments that make up my subscription…. I wish I’d bought an Xbox One. They’ve regained favour with the quality of Games With Gold and consumer-friendly backwards compatibility. Poor show, Sony.

realmadrid_19891 27 April, 2016 @ 19:15

Another month with mobile games for PS4…

Lulz

Couldn’t have said it any better

60.3

Mobile? welp, tell me what mobile can run tropico 5 please, i want to play it :D

This is all absolute dreck and I will be letting my subscription lapse. Goodbye PS+. I will not miss you.

CoolRichy007UK 27 April, 2016 @ 19:25

Tropico more like tropicant sony add ps+ games we havnt bought already

62.1

you bought* Don’t speak for everyone else please :) I never bought it before so i’m happy with it.

This comment section has been full of people moaning for months that they want a triple A title, now that they have one, they are moaning it isn’t the one they wanted. Tropico 5 is a brilliant game for the PS4 and you can get lost in it for hours. Only downside is I already own it on disc.

63.1

Not everyone actually cares about PS4 only. I care about the overall plus service which this is just ridiculous for PS3 and Vita.

63.2

Yep! They finally get access to a AAA game and surprise surprise they’re still not happy. Expecting the likes of GTA, CoD (debatable whether this AAA) or the Uncharted Collection every month is only going to lead to disappointment. I use the word “disappointment” liberally because there are plenty of things out in the world that are going to cause you more disappointment than what games you’re getting access to on a subscription service.

If it wasn’t for online play ps plus would be dead to me. Month after month of disappointing games offered. I’ve been a member since day 1, but the quality of games is really poor.now. PSP games, screen savers on ps3 at least ps4 doesn’t stand out as being so terrible. The other platforms have been lowered to the ps4 level!

Hang on….am I right in thinking that some people are disappointed that the rumour of Watchdogs was fake? You clearly haven’t played that turkey of a GTA clone then! I was so hyped for that game that I bought it on release. 2 hours of desperately trying to get some value for money until I gave up and offered it for friends to take off my hands (nobody wanted it).

Tropic 5 – was tempted to pic, this up last month. Glad I didn’t. That’s the highlight for me this month, and a welcome addition to the list. The rest…already got a couple, but will check the others. Looks like a reasonable mix of genres and titles.

65.1

Exactly! Watch_Dogs turned out to be a terribly over-hyped game, and in all likelihood if they did give it to Plus members one month, there would STILL be people complaining about it. Most likely the same people that wanted it in the first place!

That’s not really bad.
The Vita get’s some love and I really wanted to try out Tropico 5 (well on PC because of it’s genre, but still).

spiritbender777 27 April, 2016 @ 20:11

real awesome announcement for playstation plus…. really looking forward to playing tropico 5 I think the other games including table top racing look pretty good too well done sony :)

GIGGITY_GOO__ 27 April, 2016 @ 20:35

It’s about time we got external HDD support ran out of memory to download games long time ago

The PS4 Games are quite good.

From great to good.
From good to bad.
From bad to worst.
From worst to pretty much every months line-up now.

I will tell one thing to “this” lineup.

Show full comment

I will tell one thing to “this” lineup.

I do feel offended after seeing your list. PS Plus become outrageous, literally outrageous in the past year/year and half. Are you even trying anymore? I do undestand that you need mainly PS4 games, but you do know there are still millions of people with PS3 and Vita around the world? Looking at your “games” I feel lied to and at the same time disgusted. To some people those games are interesting and fun, but to others are not. But if you put 10+ year old indie games that were made as PS3 release lineup you should know people won’t be happy about it. Most of them won’t be happy. Can you tell me? Is it hard to get games like Ar no Ciel as PS Plus lineup? It’s still PS3 title… and better than Rocosomething that in reality is JUST A SCREENSAVER! Or maybe one of PS3 Tales of games? Xillia? Graces? Maybe Atelier Plus for Vita? There are so many interesting titles I would fight for to put in Plus. What about those PSP games lately? Why not put games like Trails in the Sky, Ys, Fate/Extra… there are so many possiblities! Use them. I am really tired of this.

It’s just mine opinion…

71.1

You feel offended and disgusted? Wow, the real world is going to swallow you whole!

Finally a single title that’s not an indie. It’s on time Sony! In December ’14 we got First Light, January ’15 we got Injustice and now we’re getting our.. Hold on – THIRD big game since launch.

God of War: Ghost of Sparta is banned here in KSA/UAE (it’s not available in the store even)
what are you gonna give us instead?

Great Sony great after 8 first disapointing monts now 3 of 4 last months are great i mean helldivers was great, Zombi was great and another game which i would never gona buy but want to try Tropico. Thats how you choose games choose a actual games. As seeing direction of last monts im hoping to see arcania, bound by flame or Risen 3 or saints row 4 remastered games which i wouldnt want a spend a money but could be great on ps +

Here for Table Top Racing: World Tour, the rest looks crap

Kinds words sir. I’ll pass that onto the team. :)

Will the Simpsons hit and run ever from ps2 to ps4 I would love to play that game again

Killerfury1984 28 April, 2016 @ 04:33

Trashpico and Table Trash Racing. Trashtastic!!

Killerfury1984 28 April, 2016 @ 04:47
77.1

I can accept the Table Top Racing, it reminds me of Revolt.

stop supporting ps3 on ps plus

:) HAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LocoRoco Cocoreccho! (PS3) IS A 2$ demo to show the sixaxis moveS on controller

:) AHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH God of War: Ghost of Sparta (PSP, PS Vita) Not even the remaster edition for ps3? ahahhahaahhaahhaha Stop it Stop it Sony……..m my stomach hearts

:) AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Table Top Racing: World Tour A ps vita remaster? looks ok btw

:) HAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAH Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 (PS3) A 5 years old game? ok you got it me there i like it!

:) HAHHA…AHA… Tropico 5 (PS4) don’t like strategy games

:) HA…… HMM… Switch Galaxy Ultra (PS Vita, PS4) good game too

So true the comment above who say Sony leave plus because spend money on ps4neo! i don’t have other explanation why plus has so way off two years now

AlexartNetwork 28 April, 2016 @ 06:12

Greg Lewickyj is it so hard for you to see EVERY MALDITO MONTH that people isnt happy with what you guys are offering? I wonder if you just crack up reading the comments and not caring for what people is saying, you know, the people who PAY 50 USD for the ps+, and what i find fascinating is how you guys look so happy every month as if you are offering the best games out there, I dont think ONLINE gaming is worth to pay 50usd for an annual subscription .

Anyone saying we’re complaining about free games, I draw your attention to the “buy now” at the top of the page. We’re paying for this dross and once in a blue moon there’s something good. I’ve stopped adding this crap to my library. At this point I’m paying solely for online play and that’s a bit bloody rich, Sony.

PS plus is extremely good at getting worse and worse every month.

More or less okayish lineup for ps4. Even though i can’t imagine strategy game with gamepad..
But i’m getting feeling that ps3 is going to get dumped very soon.

Another disappointment, strategy game on PS4… I like to play it on the PC, but PS seriously? It is stupid, I think Sony give us another part of games what doesn`t sell good.

You’ve got to be kidding me, a psp game for Vita again?

Oh, look, more garbage!

If people thought of PS+ as a rental service, essentially what it is, and compared the daily price with what Blockbuster video charged for a 2 hour movie they’d see that we’ve never had it so good.

If you find 2-3 titles a year you like it’s worth it. If not you’re better off buying half a Netflix subscription or something.

It’s becoming clear now that SONY want you to leave them, they want you to join XBOX with it’s better value at everything it offers.
Whoever makes these decisions for SONY is clearly a saboteur, who is laughing in the face of his own company.

I seen a leaked line up from Germany which included Watchdogs, so to wake up to this pile of excrement is not only a kick in the teeth, but a decision making time in selling this joke of a console for good.

The good news to focus on is that your life is so free of real worries that you can get this worked up about the choice between 2 brands of luxury product.

May it continue to be so.

88.2

@JimDig So bloody true! The petulance is strong around these parts.

Another lost month. Good that I have a stock of games that I have not played yet…

Seems like a half decent month. not much bang for buck but that’s expected.
I think my gf will enjoy locoroco. I alredy own tropico but haven’t touched it in a long time.
I have no opinion on the rest of the games, gonna try them out and see what they’re like.

pablo-hassan 28 April, 2016 @ 10:42

Not bad not great either tbh

Sony, you can do better than this. On Xbox games with gold this month we got Sunset Overdrive, The Wolf Among Us, Dead Space and Saint’s Row IV.

Ugh… what a let down. The quality of the IGC has been plummeted to the rock bottom since is mandatory to play online on PS4. Now you’ve become so stingy, so many great Vita games and you give a PSP game that it’s remastered on PSV. Pay more, play less

Awesome, great games :D

Wow, they are not even trying to advertise next month’s games, its like…SONY DOESN’T GIVE A DAMN… man, i remember when we got games like God Of War and Warhammer … AWESOME [DELETED] LIKE DRAGON’S FREAKING DOGMA !!!! Wanna bring some of this back Sony????????
…and btw im + but on another account…So don’t flame me…

slight improvement on ps4, tropico is a series i wouldn’t normally buy but happy to give a try on plus
But my god the ps3 games now are terrible, what next free dynamic themes as a game release, and ps vita if they are going to struggle then i’m all for psp games, quite a few better than vita ones

As long as TTR: WT is a proper premium game and not freemium given to us like Hardware Rivals or other released for PS+ games that milk the DLC post release. TTR on iOS went freemium so I wouldn’t be surprised.

Not to mention the likes of Kings Quest and the first episode, but I won’t go there.

Novicemathematic 28 April, 2016 @ 12:50

I’m really pleased with this month’s selection especially for PS4, I was really tempted by Tropico 5 in the sale but opted for the Escapists instead, Table Top Racers will be great fun and God of War on the Vita is new for me.