Uncharted 4 sold more than 2.7 million copies in its first week

It’s the fastest-selling first party PS4 title to date

It’s hard to believe that it’s been nearly two weeks since we officially released Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End on PS4. It’s one of the most beautifully crafted games I’ve ever played, and the great reception we’ve seen from the community has been amazing and humbling. Naughty Dog’s exceptionally talented team has created magic once again, carefully constructing an adrenaline-pumping, thrilling, and beautifully written culmination to Nathan Drake’s adventures. They truly outdid themselves.

Millions of fans around the world have already joined Nathan Drake on his final treasure hunt. In the first week alone, I’m happy to report that Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End exceeded 2.7 million units in global sales*. For the PAL region, Uncharted 4 is the fastest-selling PS4 first party title to-date.

A huge congratulations goes out to Naughty Dog for an incredible feat. The success of the game is a testament to the calibre of the team at Naughty Dog and their unwavering commitment to their fans.

Most of all, we wanted to give special thanks to all of you who joined us so far on this incredible adventure, and have embarked with us on Nathan Drake’s final, wild ride.

* Includes worldwide sell-through data for both Blu-ray disc sell-thru quantities and digital sales as of 16th May 2016.

19 Comments
0 Author replies
Max500600_NL 23 May, 2016 @ 14:35

Deserved. Well done!

Not bad, not bad. I wish them even greater sales!

CitizenEldar 23 May, 2016 @ 15:06

It’s the best PS4 game I’ve played so far. Congrats, Naughty Dog!

They deserve every penny on that game! Uncharted for me is the best game that ever made for ps4 and uncharted 4 closed a lot of plot story that was missing for uncharted 1-3, its the most beautiful game visually and storyline ! well done you done it again Naughty Dog, You got a customer for life since Uncharted 1 :)

Well I bought 2 copies cause I pre ordered and then went digital. Sold my other copy to a guy who’s sold it someone else so probably 3.5 million people would hZve played it by now I reckon

European_Gamer 23 May, 2016 @ 16:12

Those ninety something percent are really missing an epic adventure. I hope they hear how great Uncharted is and start playing ASAP.

alice_push_lara2 23 May, 2016 @ 16:49

amazing game from Naughty Dog. my ranking of the Uncharted series: 2 >>> 4 > 1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&g-t;>>>>>>>> 3.

Carnivius_Prime 23 May, 2016 @ 17:55
7.1

mine goes 4, 3, 2, 1. :)

7.2

More like 4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&-gt;>>>3>>>>>>>>>>>2>>&-gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>&gt-;>1

yeoldetoaste 25 May, 2016 @ 09:02
7.3

I haven’t played 4 yet, but I’m so happy to see I’m not alone with the estimation of 3. Sometimes I feel alone. :)

Best game ever! Now I have to do the collectibles because I was so absorbed by the story I forgot about them in my first playthrough…

Carnivius_Prime 23 May, 2016 @ 17:53

Yep very well deserved. I’m still enjoying the multiplayer (hope they add co op soon though) and giving it another week or so before I replay the story again (on higher difficulty) and then do a collectibles hunt. :)

TC4-L3G3NDZ 24 May, 2016 @ 12:47

I don’t think I have ever really fallen in love with a game until now. Congrats Naughty Dog and thank you for making the best game I have ever played. I mean what’s not to love about this game? It has an amazing story, outstanding graphics, fun multiplayer, memorable characters, and great action set pieces. This was a great send off for Nathan Drake and the gang.

I’ve loved all the Uncharted games, but this one truly stunning. I played through the first time on Moderate so I could just enjoy it. Now I’m going through on Crushing.

My only disappointment is that it’s the last game. Something this good deserves a sequel.

Considering Rise of the Tomb raiser sold about 1 million in a month and a half on another console, these are incredible numbers. Almost outselling life time sales of the last of us on ps3.
Congratulations Naughty dog and team Uncharted you rock!

Great, now tell us the Vita lifetime sales.

Well, count me out.

I won’t buy U4 until co-op is confirmed soon (and not in eight months).

14.1

Your loss i guess

LoL ! 0.o

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history