Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition is PlayStation Store’s deal of the week

Pick up From Software’s acclaimed action RPG at a discounted price

Hunt your nightmares in this week’s PlayStation Store Deal of the Week: Bloodborne: Game of the Year Edition!

A lone traveller. A cursed town. A deadly mystery that swallows everything it touches. Download From Software’s extraordinary action RPG today on PS4.

E3_2015_Mediakit_018

May Madness (until 01/06/16)

Our May Madness promotion continues for one more week until 1st June, with up to 50% off selected titles on PlayStation Store. Don’t miss out on games such as The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited, Mortal Kombat XL, Grand Theft Auto V and many more, all discounted for a limited time.

See below for a reminder of all the titles on offer, and head to the May Madness page on PlayStation Store for local pricing information.

*Some titles may not be available in your region

E3_2015_Mediakit_018

Digital Discounts (until 01/06/16)

Also ongoing this week, the PlayStation Store Digital Discounts promotion sees top digital titles on offer until 1st June! Pricing can be found on the PlayStation Store, but here’s a look at the complete list of games on offer:

Other PlayStation Store Deals & Offers

Finally we still have a selection of PS3 and PS Vita titles on sale. See below for a full list and click through to the Deals & Offers page for pricing.

19 Comments
0 Author replies

I was hoping for Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the first sin sale :(

1.1

Yeah, I’d like to pick that up cheap again. It was discounted back in January but I missed it. It’s over due for another price drop.

Ugh I’m in a serious gaming drought.
I already have Bloodborne and I already had Dirt!
I wish the sale that was on now was actually the sale that came before it because that was actually quite good.

Bloodborne is by far the greatest game on PS4 so far! I may buy it again because it’s sooo good! Thanks From Software. I love you. X

RodrigoSharingan 25 May, 2016 @ 12:26

Never forget the Bloodborne expansion stealth and shaddy price increase in europe. SCEE loves us.

#neverforget

4.1

No, time to forget that a simple mistake/typo meant an incorrect price was briefly displayed weeks before the product went on sale, and was quickly fixed to show the correct info

#letitgo

I’m a very petty person and I wish they’d at least apologize for the small mistake.

#firethatonePRguyandhiremeinstead

Nice discounts… except we always get the same games.

Why no discount on Dirt 3 DLCs? What about RDR Liars & Cheaters?

Carnivius_Prime 25 May, 2016 @ 14:44

Pass. Tried Bloodborne but didn’t enjoy it much.

Inherentdragon 25 May, 2016 @ 17:18

I don’t understand how people can get enjoyment out of dying over and over..I tried Dark Souls and couldn’t get anywhere at all,after half an hour I gave up and gave it to my mate..who got no further than me!If Bloodborne is anything like that I’ll pass..I’ll stick to baby games that hold my hand through the experience :)

7.1

Thats what I am worried about. On one hand I suck but on the other hand i like all my roguelikes precisely because they are tough.

7.2

Bloodborne & Dark Souls being HARD is a misconception. There is nothing inherently hard about any game in the SoulsBorne series, they are just punishing.

All enemies have telegraphed moves which can be learnt and you have the freedom to create any build you like and there are some which make the games ridiculously easy, there’s even AI NPC help or other player help.

I own all the games from the series, yes if it’s your first venture into the series, you will feel it daunting but the game are so rewarding when you finally defeat a boss, the sense of accomplishment is like nothing else I have experienced in gaming.

warensembler83 25 May, 2016 @ 19:04

You’re not supposed to day over and over… At least not during the 1st half hour of the game :)

warensembler83 25 May, 2016 @ 19:14
8.1

And I meant die, of course *_*

8.2

Day another die

JediSpartan13 26 May, 2016 @ 18:52

Where do I find the sale on bloodborne because it is not showing up for me

9.1

I am also have the same problem, if you find a solution please tell me.

9.2

I think I found it, if you go to the top right below the playstation logo it says “Buy now?”. When you click the link it takes you to the store, but strangely enough the price is displayed in Euros. Is this a Europe only deal or what?

HeikeStagBeetle 27 May, 2016 @ 09:52
9.3

Welcome to the Playstation Europe blog, American visitors! The solution is to move here, preferably before the end of May. Then you can join us playing Bloodborne at a discount, and gritting our teeth whenever Playstation USA has the better deals.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history