New on PlayStation Store this week: Grand Kingdom, Tour De France 2016, more

Plus, Catlateral Damage, Valentino Rossi The Game, Bard’s gold, more

Looking for something new to play? This week sees the release of JRPG Grand Kingdom, fiendish platformer Bard’s Gold, insane feline destruction sim Catlateral Damage, and some two-wheeled fun in Tour de France 2016 and Valentino Rossi The Game. See below for the full slate of new arrivals.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

ps4

• Valentino Rossi The Game – Special Edition
    16th June

• Valentino Rossi The Game – Digital Deluxe
    16th June

• Tour de France 2016 (Not in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi, UAE)
    16th June

• Grand Kingdom
    17th June

• Bard’s Gold
    17th June

• Odin Sphere Leifthrasir demo
    17th June

ps3

• Odin Sphere Leifthrasir demo
    17th June

psvita

• Delta Strike: First Assault(Not in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Italy, Lux, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine)
    14th June

• Grand Kingdom
    17th June

• Bard’s Gold
    17th June

PS4 DLC

13th June

• World of Tanks

• The Motherland

14th June

• Smite

• Ultimate God Pack Bundle (Not in Bahrain, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Qatar, Saudi, UAE)

15th June

• Plants vs. Zombies 2

• 1,500,000 Mega Coins Pack
  • Valentino Rossi The Game

• Season Pass
  • Real Events: 2015 MotoGP Season
  • Historical Events
  • Premium Rossi game points

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in June

93 Comments
6 Author replies
KaneTheGoth 14 June, 2016 @ 14:08

Great to see Forbidden Siren again :)

The store page says it includes a platinum trophy. It doesn’t:

I’d fix this soon Sony. Unless you want to get done for false advertising.

EDIT: They’ve removed it from the description, though why it doesn’t have a platinum trophy bemuses me.

Is south Park the fractured but whole coming up for pre order on the psn store today? It’s on the US one but not the UK one

Francesca Mead 14 June, 2016 @ 15:30
2.1

South Park should be available for pre-order some time today :)

Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 15:54
2.2

Should be or will be? The store has already updated and its still not there.

KaneTheGoth 14 June, 2016 @ 18:37
2.3

Do we only get Towelie for pre-ordering? No Stick of Truth or avatars?

Show more replies

So happy to see Forbidden Siren on PS4. Hopefully this means we might get other Siren games, or even Haunting Grounds on PS4.

Also, a bit weird not to mention the Resident Evil VII: Teaser/Demo like, at all.

3.1

There actually 3 demo’s i saw for PS4

– Resident Evil 7 Teaser Demo: Beginning Hour (plus only ?? trial full game??)
– LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens demo
– DOOM Demo

3.2

You people remember Haunting Grounds? What an awesome game!

Hi Francesca, Last week Matt Thorson told me on twitter Towerfall Vita will be available on EU next june 16th.

Is it true? Im worried not seeing it on this post.

Thanks for your answer,

Regards,

Good luck on this inquiry, Towerfall questions have received no response for weeks now. :-)

supersmith2500 14 June, 2016 @ 14:15

No Odin Sphere demo for Vita?

5.1

Don’t worry. It should be there. This post is never comprehensive

5.2

the sad thing is that they released the demo on Vita and PS4 but not on PS3. like pretending the game isn’t even coming to EU for all three platforms. Japan totally has all demos for this game.

South Park Pre-Order?

Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 14:17

Why isn’t South Park the Fractured But Whole not on the EU store yet? They announced it yesterday and it went up IMMEDIATLY on the US store.

What the he’ll is taking so long?

When I spoke to ubisoft this morning they said “today or Friday morning”…. I really hope it’s today

Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 14:23
7.2

Today eould be great, but tge store has now been updated and its still not thrre. That’s BS if it is Friday. Why did it go up immediately on the US store?

TheAlchemist420 14 June, 2016 @ 16:38
7.3

Chill out, its only a pre order. Could understand the moan if it was the full game out lol

Show more replies
Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 14:20

It’s also on the EU Xbox store. What the he’ll.

“Plants vs. Zombies 2

1,500,000 Mega Coins Pack”

Really? Plants vs. Zombies 2? Since when is this on PS4? I mean – I’d love it – but I just don’t think it’s actually PvZ 2.

It’s mostly likely PvZ Garden Warfare 2 :-)

What about the South Park preorder for a free copy of Stick Of Truth. It’s been up on the US store for a day. Creating a US account gets more tempting every week.

ratchetjak12 14 June, 2016 @ 14:40

Any news on when Shadow Blade: Reload will launch in the UK. America have had it for a while now and was wondering if you knew what’s going on. Thanks

KaneTheGoth 14 June, 2016 @ 14:55

Does anyone know if the new South Park game is censored in EU?

12.1

Knowing the EU, and past experiences, I give you a 100% probability that this will be the case.

Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 15:01
12.2

Screw that. Does anyone know when this damn game is gonna be up for pre order.

Francesca Mead 14 June, 2016 @ 15:30
12.3

Too early to say unfortunately – I believe we’ll know more once it’s further along in development.

Show more replies

Give me my stick of truth, pleeease!

KaneTheGoth 14 June, 2016 @ 18:39
13.1

No mention of Stick of Truth for pre-ordering yet. Just Towelie. Hopefully this will be updated!!

Ugh I really want to play South Park the stick of truth now but I also want a boxed copy of the new game :(

Will there be a preorder for God Eater 2? Also, I just want to confirm that GE2 will have God Eater Resurrection bundled with it? The post from the developers made it seem like it would be (and for only the price of 1 game), but Europe always gets treated differently…

15.1

In in aussie reatail stores god eater resurrection is bundled with GE2 whether you pre-order or not. I am sure it is the same in our mother country.

Stonesthrow 14 June, 2016 @ 15:49

So much hype for South park pre order :d How on earth did you people not get a hold of the first game and kept it around? It was brilliant.

16.1

Because quite a few people in Europe – got rid of the EU version of The Stick of Truth because it was censored.

I really cant wait for the new South park, loved stick of truth. Any news on when psychonauts is gonna be releases? I know its been out in states for a week already. Thanks Francesca.

SERGEANT-Q6R 14 June, 2016 @ 15:54

I can’t find any pre-order games on the ((qatar)) playstation store

TertiaryCitadel 14 June, 2016 @ 16:02

Does Stick of Truth come as a standalone as well or just part of the pre-order bundle for The Fractured?

19.1

On the US store it’s only available if you preorder. I’d assume it’ll be the same here.

Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 16:13

This is the response I got from Ubisoft about south park

We are aware that it should be available we are looking into why this is not the case.
All i can advise at the moment is to keep checking back.,

20.1

SCEE being their usual awesome selves.

Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 16:47
20.2

Absolutely typical.

What is wrong with the new Trials blood dragon price. It is 14.99. Then is there a discounted version 25% plus discount but this version is also 14.99.

21.1

that discounted version is a bundle .. also includes the soundtrack for same price

adam-flynn-92 14 June, 2016 @ 16:55

Hi Francesca,

Can you advise if psychonauts PS2 remaster will be available in the EU soon?
It is already available in the US and we usually get these games at the same time :)

Appreciate the feedback

Is Grand Kingdom really out this week? The pre-order page says it’s out on the 24th now.

AL3MERH_2011 14 June, 2016 @ 17:17

psychonauts ?

snipe-space 14 June, 2016 @ 17:36

Cool

RoaringMdog18 14 June, 2016 @ 17:39

Any chance for a E3 sale this week like the one the U.S has?

Any word on when Hyper Light Drifter will be out on consoles?

Viva-La-Baz 14 June, 2016 @ 17:55

South park is now up for pre order but is only the £70 edition and it doesn’t state it comes with the Stick of Truth.

Quinn-Lewis 14 June, 2016 @ 18:04
28.1

The £54.99 version is there too, I searched for the term ‘south’ on the store (through PS4) and got two results, gold (includes season pass) and standard. Both appear to be pre-purchases (immediate payment required, but state pre-order for some reason). All versions are eligible according to Ubi (the only difference with these appears to be the season pass version).

I’m gonna get it now, will post again after and let you know what (if anything) happens.

Quinn-Lewis 14 June, 2016 @ 18:08
28.2

just did the standard edition, after purchase Stick of Truth becomes available to download (am downloading now, pleasing… very pleasing indeed)

28.3

Please keep us updated as im tempted to purchase if it gives u stick of truth

Show more replies

Does the South Park pre order include the stick if truth? The description says no.

Quinn-Lewis 14 June, 2016 @ 18:09
29.1

It does indeed squire, just bought the standard £54.99 edition, after purchase stick of truth was added to library and downloads

29.2

You mean: The description doesnt say so?

I just pre-ordered and i can confirm that the Stick of Truth is available for download after purchasing (the standard version at least)

Why are we unable to get the stick of truth when pre order game as its not in description amy update on this

Quinn-Lewis 14 June, 2016 @ 18:12
30.1

downloading as we speak, soon the stick of truth will be filling my pleasure slot… that came out wrong… or did it…

30.2

I just pre-ordered and the game shows up in your download list right away :)

Not a special sale for E3?

Any idea if we are ever getting Organ Trails? It’s been submitted more than once by the dev, would love to buy it for my Vita rather than my phone Sony.

Resident Evil 7 isn’t on the New Zealand Store, update on this please? Aus store has it & everywhere else well.. Except for Germany as stated in the article.

it’s been weeks and still no solution or other feedback about my issue with the static themes. i say for the 10th time that it’s NOT my account!

on a side note, any ETA for Sky Force Anniversary that’s not a generic “Summer 2016” which could be anything from next week until late September?

Please add the Resident Evil 7 demo to the New Zealand store. Really excited to check this out!

Can you please look into Prince of Persia’s (2008) Epilogue DLC not being available on the Russian store? I believe our store is not the only one affected, and it used to be available for everybody.

IntenseDaffodil 15 June, 2016 @ 09:47

When will the fractured but whole be ready for pre order in Australia ?

Francesca Mead 15 June, 2016 @ 15:07

Good afternoon all, just so you’re aware I am escalating your queries where possible. There may be a delay in responses due to E3 still going on, but I will do my best to answer as soon as I can. Thank you.

38.1

Thanks Francesca, Really appreciated.

38.2

… because you WILL answer, right? Last time i heard someone making the same statement, it was either Fred Dutton or Jawad, and no answers to anything were given :/

Any Updae on South Park the Fractured But Whole coming up for Pre Order?

39.1

I am also in Australia and would like to pre-order it… It appears that Xbox has it up for order but not Playstation :(

Francesca Mead 17 June, 2016 @ 16:45
39.2

South Park is currently not available in our Store in Australia. I will keep an eye out for any changes.

Thanks Francesca!!!

Does anyone in the EU have Towerfall Ascension Vita in their store today? It’s not in the UK store.

41.1

The very Matt Thorson (author) said it will be june 16th on twitter, but it seems it’s still pending, I hope Francesca will have fresh news about this matter.

41.2

Myriame Pilgrim ▴ (@MllePilgrim) tweeted at 10:15 pm on Thu, Jun 16, 2016:
We are sorry for those who was waiting for #TowerFall on the Vita EU store today, we are still talking with them to see what happened!

41.3

That’s true, I was pointed to Myrianne by a Twitter friend, and answered the same to me: The game should have been on the store on June 16th, and something happened involving Sony. She has asked them, and hopes to receive some news tomorrow.

Well, it seems the game is finally at hand… so after a six months wait, it’s not a problem at all waiting for a few more days…

But truth is -sorry Francesca it’s not personal- it’s a shame waiting for so long to receive a game wich is already on PS4… Sony should involve better on Vita’s releases, it’s bad enough to have your customers totally abandoned… but let us receive the (few) games we get.

Anyway… I hope next week will be available…

(And I really hope my 8 years son won’t remember I told him the “bouncing arrows game” should be on vita this week…)

Show more replies
supersmith2500 16 June, 2016 @ 17:24

No Attractio for Vita as well? Man sluggish QA these days.

Still no South Park in the NZ store, is it coming out here?

Francesca Mead 17 June, 2016 @ 16:47
43.1

South Park is not currently available in New Zealand or Australia, but I will update if there are any changes.

Should Resident Evil 7 be available for preorder on psn? I can’t see it…

FatPrincess2015 19 June, 2016 @ 11:00

Just placed a pre-order of The Last Guardian. So, how do I get that dynamic theme? I though I would be getting it right now. :-(

lemonsqueazey 21 June, 2016 @ 10:10

sorry Francesca do we have a ETA on the fractured but whole im seriously dying of old age staring at my psn account please get back to us soon

I’m also keen to preorder The Fractured But Whole on the Australian Playstation store. It’s available for preorder at stores, so it’s obviously not a censorship issue.

I contacted Ubisoft on Facebook, they replied yesterday that The Fractured but Whole will be available on the Australian Playstation Store “definitely in the near future”. So that’s some good news.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history