Posted

New Detroit: Become Human video offers a closer a look at the E3 2016 reveal

Quantic Dream’s David Cage talks us through the new footage

As you may remember, at E3 earlier this month we debuted brand new footage from Detroit: Become Human – the incredible new adventure from Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls developer Quantic Dream.

There was plenty to take in across the clip’s four-minute running time – not only did it offer your first glimpse of one of the game’s main playable characters, Connor, but it also offered a taste of Detroit’s branching gameplay, where your every action can alter the path the story takes.

Following the reveal, we sat down with the game’s creator, David Cage, to gain a little more insight into what players can expect from the upcoming PS4 exclusive. Watch the video below for more.

11 Comments
0 Author replies
European_Gamer 29 June, 2016 @ 15:16

I would like to see a full play-through of this scene to get an idea of how Connor interact with the environment and the other humans at the crime scene.

I’ve enjoyed playing Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls on the PS3, so I am looking forward for the next trailer of Detroit: Become Human and hopefully have the release date at the end.

Specky_Geek 29 June, 2016 @ 16:01

Taken from the TV series Being Human , very nice I look forward to this .

3.1

I think you mean Almost Human mate. Being Human was about a vampire, werewolf and a ghost haha.

Stonesthrow 29 June, 2016 @ 16:10

In total awe over every game you guys released since Fahrenheit. Now than Kojima has moved on to other things, David Cage has pretty much become my God in the gaming industry. Please don’t ever stop what you’re doing, QD. With love, as always.

Stonesthrow 29 June, 2016 @ 16:12
4.1

that* edit function blog people! :(

oh my god.. i can’t tell you how much i love these stories and this guy! He’s a mastermind, a genius! Day 1 buy! I loved Heavy Rain and Beyond so im waiting for this.

michelleffs757 29 June, 2016 @ 20:35

fan vad sepel

fain2daniel 30 June, 2016 @ 02:37

Big fan of Beyond and Heavy rain, day 1 buy for me.

Looks good. Only down

side is the PS4 exclusive. Heavy Rain made me eventually buy PS3 and wouldn’t want new console – at least not yet.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history