Posted

New on PlayStation Store this week: Neverwinter, ADR1FT, Kill Strain, more

Plus, new Call of Duty: Black Ops III DLC, Type:Rider, Ghostbusters

Looking for something new to play? Your search is over – we’ve a clutch of interesting new titles arriving on PlayStation Store this week. Free-to-play fantasy MMO Neverwinter makes its debut; as does 4 vs. 2 vs. 4 PvP action game Kill Strain; oddball platformer Type:Rider; first-person exploration game ADR1FT; and a fresh Call of Duty: Black Ops III DLC drop. See below for full details of this week’s new arrivals.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

15th July

• ADR1FT
    15th July

• LUMO
    14th July

psvita

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in July

93 Comments
2 Author replies
Triforce-1976 12 July, 2016 @ 13:05

Dont we get Song Of The Deep from insomniac games this week?

1.1

No, it was delayed to the 19th, except on Steam.

1.2

Where did you see that?

1.3

on a local gaming site. also apparently it’s written in the GameStop stores, too.

Show more replies
SteveElite77 12 July, 2016 @ 13:07

Where’s Kerbal Space Program? it was supposed to be out on the 12th?

2.1

EU has an “indefinite delay”. No reason given.

2.2

what it’s coming to PS4????
Awesome news!

THUNDERCAT1973 12 July, 2016 @ 13:23
2.3

its out today in america and Friday on the xbox one for america and Europe. looks like we might not see it at all in Europe and you can bet it will have something do to with SCEE

Show more replies

Is Kerbal Space Program out this week?

3.1

Nope. Delayed for all EU PS4 owners. If you’ve got an Xbox, you’re in luck, get it friday.

THUNDERCAT1973 12 July, 2016 @ 14:05
3.2

our you could get it from another region if you don’t have a xbox

Luizelgespuizel 12 July, 2016 @ 16:33
3.3

Get your stuff Together Sony. Not the first time this happens and you cant blase it on any one if Xbox gets it this week.

MilitAnt Demo is not available, is it a mistake or is it yet to go live?

Isn’t Kernel Space Programming released this week too??

JohanLiebert88 12 July, 2016 @ 13:09

AGAIN: what is going on with PSYCHONAUTS for PS4?!

6.1

Apparently it’s still waiting for its PEGI rating. Keep an eye on the PEGI twitter to see when it gets rated :)

What’s the excuse for Kerbal Space Program not releasing in the EU this week? I’m hearing an “indefinite delay”.

US PS4 get it today and XBox gets it by Friday in the US and EU.

THUNDERCAT1973 12 July, 2016 @ 13:20
7.1

was going to pick this up for my ps4 but as its doesn’t seem to getting a release for Europe but i will now just get it for the xbox one. no reason why it should be out for xbox and not the ps4 in Europe. just looks like another case of the incompetence of SCEE

7.2

Isn’t it ironic that Sony EU is headed by Sony UK?

ratchetjak12 12 July, 2016 @ 13:09

Erm where’s song of the deep wasn’t it meant to be this week??

8.1

Delayed to next week. Will still be released today on Steam.

Kerbal Space Program, damm autocorrect.

Could you please look at the Megadimension Neptunia VII avatars that were released yesterday? A whole bunch of them are still missing as of writing this comment.

XR-NOFEAR17 12 July, 2016 @ 15:39
10.1

I doubt they will work on it fast sadly… I want my Uzume avatar :/

10.2

Sigh, I know right. I’ve bought every last #MegaNepV2 DLC, themes and avatars to date, and now it’s like they don’t want my money anymore.

10.3

Well I don’t know, they fixed the price for the Orange Heart avatar (which was €0.25 instead of €0.49 for a while). Which means they intentionally ignored this query and only reinforces the idea that money is all that is cared about.

Is that Gundam game any good? From what I can tell on the Store page it’s only like… short versus battles.

Where is Song of the Deep? It is scheduled for 12th

THUNDERCAT1973 12 July, 2016 @ 13:17
12.1

delayed a week in europe

Wasn’t Assault Suit Leynos coming out?

Neverwinter is f2p, why am I seeing £15.99 in my cart?

14.1

This bundle includes the Onyx Head Start Pack and provides early access to Neverwinter from July 12th.
Neverwinter will become free to play on July 19th.

14.2

Thanks for the info.

14.3

Why is it the ps store europe is the same for every one and in portugal neverwinter is not available

So Assault Suit Leynos isn’t coming this week as stated on the blog last week?

15.1

Seriously, any info would be better than just nothing. I asked on twitter, but no reply. What gives Playstation.Blog?

15.2

It’s out! Yay!

Huono_peleis 12 July, 2016 @ 13:20

Kill Strain has no trophies.

16.1

of course it’s not, it’s a private beta.

infernalmonkey1 12 July, 2016 @ 13:20

Poor Gundam, first mainline title to get a European release in ten years and it doesn’t even get a mention.

Also Gal*Gun is not out this week. It was never due out this week.

LionheartRonin 12 July, 2016 @ 13:23

Song of the Deep showing up fine for Xbox One in Europe as well – what’s up with the lack of PS4 version?

18.1

Also on PC. I don’t get it

THUNDERCAT1973 12 July, 2016 @ 13:27
18.2

this is getting beyond a joke now. all games seem to get released same week for the xbox. while its delay after delay for Europe for some games. sony need to get there acted together and unify regions like microsoft to

LionheartRonin 12 July, 2016 @ 13:29
18.3

Tweeted Insomniac to clarify, we’ll see if they respond.

Show more replies

“Typerider, a shadowy flight into a dangerous world of inflated mobile ports for a vita that barely exists”

hi

Still no Psychonauts? And where’s Asemblance? Why everything is so delayed in EU compared to US?

Can we have a reason on why there is no Kerbal for the EU please.

22.1

From what I understand it is just a beroucracy. Seems like cirtification in America (SCEA) and Europe (SCEE) is separated process that can take different time. So they managed to release in one region, not the other.
I believe same happened with Infinifactory. It took approximatelly one month to release in EU.

What? No Kerbal Space Program? I wanted to grab it today. What a dissapointment. :-(
Seems like the same situlation like the Infinifactory (it was also delayed in the last moment for soem strange reasons)
Hopefully this will be sorted and released soon.

Should be pointed out that Neverwinter isnt free to play until the 19th of July. Whats up today is the week head start version for £15.99

Where is metal slug anthology? I was super disappointed last week and then again this week nothing.

Francesca Mead 12 July, 2016 @ 15:41
25.1

To answer this question and the ones from last week, I don’t have a release date for this one right now.

Could you please tell me why A Boy and His Blob is not available in Russian PSN store?

26.1

You’re really not missing much, buddy!

Having loved it on Wii all those years ago, I couldn’t wait to pick up A Boy and his Blob when it released on PS4 and Vita. Let’s just say that it feels very slow and clumsy this time around.

I remember a very different experience on Wii, but both game and console are long gone, so I can’t play the original to find out. Oh well.

Just wanted to say thanks for getting the Towerfall cross buy sorted out for vita.

27.1

Dark World expansion still is cross-buy though! Really wanted the full package on my Vita, but not paying £7.99 twice!

27.2

Wait, what? Are you guys implying that the DLC still not cross-buy? Then why everyone said the opposite?

27.3

And the chaos continues, good luck getting any useful answers!

Tazman-Baaring 12 July, 2016 @ 15:34

AAAAAAARGH!!!! Annoying as FUDGE!!!!
I’m (like many others) looking VERY much forward to Kerbal Space Program.
When the releasedate FINALLY was announced, I made sure I had absolutely NO appointments for tonight!!!
And now??? “We regret to inform you…….. Blah blah blah……). :/
I don’t want to play “the blame game” here. But I hope it will be resolved quickly, and that it will be released in EUROPE, and NOT leaving out Denmark, as it has happened a few times with gamereleases in Europe before.
But with my / our (the danes) luck, maybe we’ll experience that once again??
Certainly hope NOT!!!!! :(

Daisuki_Tsukasa 12 July, 2016 @ 15:50

Hello, how come the physical release of Gal Gun is on the 22nd and not the same as digital? Of course digital is easier to distribute but I thought they’d at least have the same day.

LionheartRonin 12 July, 2016 @ 15:57

Not a SCEE issue according to Insomniac:

“@LionheartRonin It’s not SCEE. There was a last minute delay in replication and we had to push it a week.”

Roll on 19th July :)

30.1

Always Europe. What a coincidence

Where the hell is taco master. It got rated by pegi in April

Still no KOF2000, ShadowBlade, Gryphon Knight Epic and Score rush extended. Also no release for Assault suit leynos which is releasing in US later.

Yes i know i am annyoying posting this every week. Though its rather annoying this trend seem to continue with lots of new games.

32.1

You are not annoying man, keep posting this, maybe someday somebody from SCEE gain sight of many post like yours, and maybe they are somehow fix it, because it’s realy a huge bunch of games not avalable in Europe and particular country within this region. Games like Mortal Kombat arcade trilogy, KOF98,99, Dead Or Alive 2 and many many infinitily many more.

StevenJamesHyde 12 July, 2016 @ 16:41

So, Kerbal Space Program. What length of delay are we talking about? Towerfall Vita? Costume Quest 2 PS4? Counterstrike GO?

Tazman-Baaring 12 July, 2016 @ 19:41
33.1

Some say “not before next week”.
But I know that the people from Squad are looking into it, and hope to get it resolved “as soon as possible”.
Either way : I’m sick and tired of being european (and especially danish)!!!!!!! It always seems we are being left out, and / or ignored……. :P

Can someone tell me why these download news are always a complete mess? Links are often:
– missing (I understand that some games aren’t available in the store at the time of writing, but the articles should get updated when the games are available. they never get updated.)
– not working
– linking to the wrong game (often to a game that’s to the left or right)
Sometimes downloads are missing or appear under the wrong console. When there are discounts, sometimes not all discounts are mentioned.

It really seems to me that no one ever checks this stuff. Really embarrassing as this has been going on for years.

THUNDERCAT1973 12 July, 2016 @ 17:41
34.1

because its SCEE and i think we all know now that they are useless, if any of us where as bad as their jobs as people who work for SCEE appear to be , we would be fired

I would still really like to know where Trails in the Sky (Chapter 1!!!!!!!!!!!) is?

35.1

I had a look through Ghostlights Twitter feed and it seems their boss has been looking into it since beginning of month but no updates as yet.

35.2

Thanks for that. At least someone is looking into it, shame it missed the Big in Japan sale.

AussieOutsider 12 July, 2016 @ 17:46

Id love to have access to all my DLC for Rock Band 4 that North America has available, but you know 9 months on and we still are missing songs and packs in the PAL reason, even Microsoft have them.

If it wasn’t for PS I Love you XOXO calling you out then I wouldn’t know that Kill Strain is being officially getting released this week, thought that was done previously but turns out to just be a beta.

Ok, another stupid quеstion to SCEE- Where is Mortal Combat Arcade Trilogy? and Why Xbox has it in my Region and Playstation not?

OrbitalFlow 12 July, 2016 @ 19:48

Lumo was released on the 5th July – why is that listed instead of Gal*Gun which is now gone.

Also you really need to clean up the Index / Table of Contents on the PSN STORE
It’s almost impossible to find things unless you know the title.

Any new sales for tomorrow? Or for thursday?

That update is not right NEVERWINTER is not available in portugal ps store and doom is still the weekly game deal.

Thats just sad,i want to buy the early access to neverwinter and i cant =(

I love how it’s just a blanket silence on SCEE’s part involving Kerbal, cheers guys

How woeful as usual.

Stonesthrow 13 July, 2016 @ 14:02

Adr1ft is definitely something I need to pick up. Would prefer to get it physical but I’ll get it via PSN if it gets a substantial sale there before the retail does..

Morgan_Darkstar 13 July, 2016 @ 22:30

Wasn’t Neverwinter supposed to be free on ps4?

Saw someone with the S-Sha avatar on a forum. This means non-EU regions do have the missing Megadimension Neptunia VII avatars now. So once again…. where are our avatars?

hey pals! some organ trail available right now at the store!!! funny enough, not a single mention…

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history