Are you ready to travel across space and thyme, quite literally, on your quest to become the ultimate top chef capable of saving the endangered Onion Kingdom?
We’re super excited to announce that our delicious couch co-op cooking game Overcooked will be available to download on 3rd August for PlayStation 4.
Play solo or invite your friends to join you for some classic four player couch co-op action. I must warn you that things tend to get a little dicey when you’re joined by friends – and that’s in the co-operative mode! You’ll have to work as a team to prepare a range of foods and serve up a variety of tasty orders. Sharpen your knives and dust off your chef’s whites, there isn’t mushroom for error and the steaks are high in the Onion Kingdom!
And don’t be expecting regular kitchens… that would be far too predictable. You’ll be travelling the land cooking up a storm in street festivals, pirate ships, food trucks, haunted houses, frozen realms, fiery volcanoes and outer space!
- 28 standard campaign levels plus an additional introductory level and final boss to conquer!
- Local co-op play for one to four players across all campaign levels!
- Nine versus levels to go head-to-head locally with either two or four players
- A range of different and unusual kitchens to play across with different recipes to master – cook soup, burritos, burgers and fish and chips
- 14 different chefs to play as!
- 11 achievements to cook up
Overcooked is now available to pre-order on PS4 via PlayStation Store with a tasty 20% discount.
Would you look at the thyme? I best be off. Gouda luck!