Posted

PlayStation Store’s Mega Weekend Deals starts today

Grab savings on Fallout 4, Black Ops III and more this weekend

Looking for something new to play this weekend? We have a selection of amazing titles available on offer in our Mega Weekend Deals promotion!

You can save up to 50% on big AAA titles such as Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Fallout 4, Assassin’s Creed Syndicate and more*. But make haste – these deals expire on 18th July.

Take a look below for a complete list of what’s available in the promotion and head to the PlayStation Store Mega Weekend Deals page for details on regional pricing. Don’t miss out!

*Some titles may not be available in your region

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

23 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

LordRastan 15 July, 2016 @ 11:11 am   1

organ trail vita is available at europe!!!!

X_Blood_Curse_X 15 July, 2016 @ 12:19 pm

Yep and it’s also £12.99 while the US got it for $9.99 on launch last year, and had sales as low as $4 since. So that’s good /s

aaww yes, PS Europe is starting with weekend offers now too?! Very cool.

Poljak77 15 July, 2016 @ 8:03 pm

Sony?…Weekend Offers for PS Europe?… Europe?… WOW it’s a really unbelievable!

LagerTopNick 15 July, 2016 @ 11:57 am   3

Sales have been fairly decent the last few weeks but this one is woeful.

X_Blood_Curse_X 15 July, 2016 @ 12:11 pm   4

Both Metro games for £5.49 is good, the rest barely count as sales as AAA games are so overpriced to begin with

Yup. Really hope people bite and buy Metro Redux at that price. 2 fantastic games.
    Rest really is meh. But it’s good to see they are at least trying to do flash/weekend deals here now. One tiny step at a time :p

unbiased 15 July, 2016 @ 6:25 pm

cracking metro price, makes me wonder if ps plus incoming though

Number9dream68 18 July, 2016 @ 12:34 pm

Yeh couldn’t resist that metro deal,looks really good on my new tv.

Linkin_999 15 July, 2016 @ 12:24 pm   5

Xbox has Just Cause 3 Season Pass on sale, any chance we get a discount too?
Also, why Assassin’s Creed Chronicles Trilogy is discounted on PS4 but not the PS Vita version?

NicoInfinito 15 July, 2016 @ 12:33 pm   6

Fallout 4 at €34.99 is not a “deal” sorry.
It should be at most €25.

Daym Dirt Rally is a pretty decent offering now – enjoy it peeps!
I’ve owned it for a bit but my eyes popped when I saw the price on my PS4 homescreen 😀

CluckNuggets 15 July, 2016 @ 4:44 pm   8

Does anyone remember the Red Rocket episode of South Park?

ZombieMeat666 15 July, 2016 @ 5:29 pm   9

Mega weekend deals?? Hahahahahaha oh you make me laugh… The games would have to be at least half these ridiculous prices to be classed as “MEGA”‘ you just makes yourselves look stupid.

bedzso-01 15 July, 2016 @ 8:01 pm   10

Now the Arkham Knight Premium Bundle is cheaper than the Season Pass. WHAT A DEAL!! Please Sony, mercy me, and offer a 75% discount for the AK Season Pass. I’m begging you :(( And i would bet if i’m going to buy the season pass for a full price, you’re going to decrease the price after..
P.S: Who the f&#* want cod points?!

Argonark 16 July, 2016 @ 8:33 am

To be honest, arkham knight season pass isn’t worth it even after sale, couple costumes, race tracks, batmobile skins which CAN’T be used in story mode. And separate stories with total lenght of 5 hours. Up to you my friend. Only If you’re big fan of franchise.

Hilaveli 16 July, 2016 @ 4:47 pm

Yeah, I’m a big fan of the franchise (including the much maligned Arkham Origins). My thoughts after buying the season pass on discount: I’d advise that you skip it for as long as you can. You really aren’t missing much. Wait till it goes below £10 if that ever happens.

Harrisown 15 July, 2016 @ 8:33 pm   11

Batman is a great price. Everything else is not.

stathmos 15 July, 2016 @ 9:46 pm

Yeah, I’m getting it too!

Hilaveli 16 July, 2016 @ 4:41 pm

US store sees our ‘great price’ for Arkham Knight & raises $7.99 for ‘The Last of Us Remastered’.

DanteZX 16 July, 2016 @ 7:34 am   12

I can live with 2-weeks sales, if you do the weekend deals every weekend,

Creciente 16 July, 2016 @ 11:14 am   13

If you plan to do these flash mini-sales regularly, please add PS3 and PSV to the list, I’m sure a lot of people are just as interested in those, if not more, including myself. Prices are mediocre and nothing amazing, Dirt Rally and Metro Redux are the best offers.

Tapiruz 17 July, 2016 @ 3:04 pm   14