Posted

New on PS Store this week: Mafia III, Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, new Rainbow 6 DLC and more

Plus Aragami, Ride 2 and Outlast 2 demo available

There’s something for every gaming taste this week as a whole host of new releases drop onto PlayStation Store.

Take a trip back to the 1960s and the New Orleans-like New Bordeaux in Mafia III, buddy up to take on the swarming Skaven scum in Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, or let your leather-clad knees caress tarmac in Ride 2.

If none of the above are of interest, why not try stylish stealth’em up Aragami, or point and click dystopian adventure Dead Synchronicity: Tomorrow Comes Today? This week also welcomes a range of new DLC to the PS Store, including new Rocket League cars and Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon skins for Rainbow Six: Siege, letting you get your Sergeant Rex “Power” Colt on.

Here’s the full list:

• Kawasaki and Ducati Bonus Pack
  • Booster Pack

PS3 DLC

5th October

• Lego Star Wars

• Poe’s Quest for Survival Pack

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in October

58 Comments
5 Author replies

Cant wait for next month when finally the sucessor to PlayStations best Videogame of all Time, Watch Dogs, comes out.

Also, could we get the PS2 shooter black to PS4 please?

Xbox got 200,300 old games for FREE with backwards compatibility, that also would be VERY nice to get on PS4.

Carnivius_Prime 04 October, 2016 @ 14:34
1.1

watch dogs? best? sarcasm, right?

1.2

200,300 games for free? I must have been ripped off, then… all I got are a few of the games I had purchased before :-(

Not free…. you still have to buy/have bought them…

Show more replies
AussieOutsider 04 October, 2016 @ 14:09

Rock Band DLC? Rock Band Rivals? Rock Band Anything?

Come On… Rock Band 4’s release was 1 year ago this week, I wasted $85 on a game that you guys are refusing to fix a tool for Harmonix to release content we were promised by now. We had an update a fortnight ago that was apparently something to do with getting Rivals Preorder, but less than 2 weeks away and Nothing.

We Want Answers!

Asking this every week doesnt seem to work, maybe try a different strategy? Also I see at least one new rockband item in the UK Store, maybe that is what you are looking for?

AussieOutsider 04 October, 2016 @ 14:37
2.2

Oh I know there’s new content on the Store, they are just too lazy to mention it here. It’s the fact that SCEA and Microsoft users are able to Preorder Rock Band Rivals and have the majority of their other entitlements (Previous Game Exports and Previous DLC) with no problems coming up to the 1st Anniversary of Rock Band 4’s release.

They won’t answer on Twitter, Won’t Answer Emails and Phone calls are going nowhere, They won’t answer anyone’s comments on here regarding it outside the one time they tried to pass the blame onto Harmonix, who had already addressed the situation.

If they can answer questions about other things, they can take a few minutes out of their time to answer the endless number of posts about this.

Exactly what was promised

Our back catalogue of over 1,500 songs has been updated with new gameplay, so that every song now supports all the new Rock Band 4 gameplay features. On top of that, you are entitled to just about any Rock Band DLC you might have purchased on the PlayStation Network. You can re-download into Rock Band 4 any DLC you previously purchased on PlayStation Store for earlier versions of Rock Band. Best of all, this is free – no need to buy songs for a second time.

Exactly what was delivered……….

One thing I dont understand, there is 20 times more PS+ Users with a PS4 than with a Vita. Why do both get 2 games? Shouldnt PS4 get like 6 games a month, and Vita one?

Because every user pays the same subscription fee.

Well, Vita owners pay much less because its so few users. PlayStation 4 owners pay 20 times more each month/year for ps+ so I think there should be a bigger variety of games for everyone.

You are presuming some sort of lump sum payment to compensate devs for a game. If payment is calculated by the number of downloads it then ps4 owners should get better games, which they usually do. Personally I own all 3 platforms so yeah for me.

Show more replies

the Zombie Campaign DLC for Tiny Troopers Joint Ops is still unreleased as of today. what gives? the devs wrote it was delayed, but that was a whole week before the previous Store Update blog entry.

Looks like this will be another Towerfall Vita scenario. Don’t hold your breath for info from Sony and don’t believe the info they give. :-(

Except this DLC isn’t just available WORLDWIDE.

Carnivius_Prime 04 October, 2016 @ 14:15

Wow. A Bastard’s Tale is on PS4? I had no idea he got that far. I played a WIP version a while ago when it was still in development on the Game Maker forums. :O

Is the Xenoverse 2 Beta a open beta?

It should be.

Where’s Viking Squad?

4 days ago you published it would launch on the 5th, yet I do not see it mentioned anywhere here.

Any news on Jazzpunk for the EU please?

Francesca Mead 06 October, 2016 @ 11:48
8.1

This should be releasing in a couple of weeks :)

What will we get as a replacement for Actual Sunlight Ps Vita game in Turkey for Ps plus monthly games. Thanks for the reply :)

StevenJamesHyde 04 October, 2016 @ 14:30
9.1

“Thanks for the reply”
I admire your optimism

Check the store again. A while back a game, not previously available, was added (pattons war or something) to the aussie store for Ps plus.

ste_the_legend 04 October, 2016 @ 14:44
9.3

I hope you like PSP games…..

Show more replies

When will be available Battlefield 1 Ultimate Edition on PlayStation Store?

jackeffect666 04 October, 2016 @ 14:37

Rock band rivals pre order? Remaining Rock band exports? Follow me down? Remaining entitlement fixes?

Anything????

I know you can’t hear it anymore but that “tool” needs a pretty long time to get fixed. Is there any sort of progress?

Where is our entitlements for Rock band!?

One of the selling arguments was that our previously bought dlc and exports would be playable in Rb4!! It has now been a year since Rock Band 4 was released – Where is our PAID content?

when pre order for sword art online hollow realization on store?

I’m really getting tired of this whole Rock Band 4 EU situation. It has been a year!

Any idea how many GB the Xenoverse 2 Beta will be?

Also, could you PLEASE MAINTAIN your system update pages properly SIEE? Seriously, on the PS4 system update page, the 4.00 patch notes has mentions of the beta! Why do we need to care about what features are not available on the beta when the stable release is out already?

Also, your system update disclaimer “Do not download or install the update using data other than the official update file provided online by Sony Computer Entertainment”

I’m sorry didn’t you change your name to Sony INTERACTIVE Entertainment like 6 months ago? Can’t believe you forgot to change it yet.

And on the Vita system update page, how on earth do the instructions of updating a PS TV using a PS VIta card make sense? How do you copy the update file using a PC to a VITA CARD? Rename the thing to “Update using a PC”

And lastly, where on earth is the PSP system update page? You literally hidden it I have to go to uk.playstation.com/systemupdatepsp to find it.

Be...

Show full comment

Any idea how many GB the Xenoverse 2 Beta will be?

Believe it or not I think PS Asia, even though the worst PlayStation division in the world maintains their update pages properly, I’m guessing because it’s run by Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. based in Japan.

So, get a move on SIEE.

Francesca Mead 04 October, 2016 @ 16:15
15.1

I can’t say how big it will be ahead of time, but the GB will be on the product page on the Store once it releases.

15.2

Thank you for your answer. And no thank you for ignoring my criticism about the system update pages. -_-

homerthegreat 04 October, 2016 @ 15:24

No Rock Band Rivals preorder/exports again!? What could possibly be going on that your this far behind with this stuff?

CoolRichy007UK 04 October, 2016 @ 15:24

Also MINECRAFT free update tomorrow and new dlc pack as listed on 4j twitter sony 4got to add it in post

Jazzpunk???? =[

Francesca Mead 04 October, 2016 @ 16:14
18.1

I’m trying to find out about this one right now – I don’t have a release date at this time.

Francesca Mead 06 October, 2016 @ 11:50
18.2

Should be coming out in a couple of weeks now.

I3loodthirsty 04 October, 2016 @ 15:49

Isnt cod 4 remastered due tomorrow for ps4? If so do we download it tomorrow or can we download it today?

supersmith2500 04 October, 2016 @ 16:03
19.1

One problem, Activision is forcing you to buy Infinite Warfare because the MW will only work with the IW disc in there. So basically, were paying double just for one game. Can’t stand that company.

I3loodthirsty 04 October, 2016 @ 16:09

Nvm an auto msg from sony just popped up on my ps4 saying its ready to download,its 40 gig if anyone was wondering.

@supersmith i know -_- i wasn’t going to buy it but its one of my fave cod games unlike all this future crap so i caved in,i kinda hate myself for it :(

Francesca, Actual Sunlight is not available for Turkey. Can you please look into this?

Don’t know if this is the right place to put this comment, but there’s sometimes a slim chance that a reply happens on this weekly page, so here goes:

What’s going on with the European PSN at the moment?

My connection is so broken at the moment that I’m only getting less than a M/s in download speed. No other device in my house is having problems, and when I switch to the US PSN I have no problems, getting 4 M/s easy. It’s so bad that just trying to watch a trailer on the European Marketplace is a stuttering mess and my other apps like YouTube are all but unwatchable.

Can you please give a status update, or at least do something to sort this out. I want to know that the VR games I’ve preordered from your store will download with no problems next week. I’m not prepared to spend good money trying to get sense out of your customer service line, or waste time trying to get the same out of your online customer service, as they have both been poor at best in the past.

I3loodthirsty 04 October, 2016 @ 16:14
22.1

Im having the same issue dl cod 4 remaster,its going so slow its u real.it says it will be done in 35 hours which is bs.

MCorePrincess 04 October, 2016 @ 17:05

Looking forward to the Advertising Standards Authority catching up with you over the fact your platform allows an advert for the Rock Band 4 Rivals pre-order when it still doesn’t exist for PS4 Europe. If you don’t like these comments perhaps you should start providing answers. I see several people above me have asked about Rock Band 4 issues and have once again been ignored.

Hello Francesca, two questions:
– Are we getting the Atari collection games on EU store? If yes any date/price?

– Same for Rez, anything on the price?

Thank you.

Adding my voice to the crowd – where’s the Rock Band exports? Where is the Rock Band Rivals pre-order?

Once again, every console territory EXCEPT SCEE has had their exports from the previous Rock Band titles to this gen. Once again it’s SCEE dragging their heels in giving EU customers the content they are entitled to and advertised by parties involved. US PS4 players can pre-order RBR and receive bonus songs. EU PS4 players can… what, go whistle?

Like many, I bought the game 12 months ago on the promise that my existing DLC and peripherals would work on the new gen version. It was one of my reasons for staying with PS for this gen. 12 months on, I’m STILL waiting for half of my DLC, and only have the (incomplete) export for RB1, and had to fudge the export from RB Blitz.

Show full comment

What is bewildering the most, is the extreme lack of communication and respect from you to your loyal and paying customers with any information or even any acknowledgement with regards to these issues. You passed the buck to Harmonix regarding the exports, who then tell us they are waiting on a fix for a tool from SCEE. How long does it take to fix this tool?

Like it or not, the Rock Band situation in the PS4 EU store needs to be addressed, and swiftly, and will not go away until it has been addressed. You have customers not only leaving the franchise and the Sony brand because of this, but also looking at action from third parties. Didn’t the Rocksmith debacle teach you anything?

You are the face of Sony in this region. Act like it. Show some understanding to your customers.

Any sale for Gravity Rush PS4 and Odin Sphere?

Again no Rock Band Rivals Pre Order ??
Could you please investigate why there is no progress.

gtr455677ujbvxz4 05 October, 2016 @ 03:35

End Times Vermintide is not appearing in the NZ store, is it going to be added soon?

28.1

I’d guess by the staggering silence here, on Twitter, etc., that the answer is, “No.” Mordheim’s finally made it to the NZ store (been available on Xbox for preorder for a while longer), but still no digital Vermintide.

Still no Kerbal? It is almost three months now.
We know the game is finished (it is released in US). We know they want to release it in EU.
How long does it take to place a game on a store? Is this just some ridiculous red tape problem?

29.1

Kerbal didn’t pass certification, so we have to be patient for the developers to fix issues and resubmit. From what I read on the KSP forums and Reddit SCEE might actually be right in demanding fixes.

Question: Where the hell is Kerbal Space Program? I just ask, because US Store has this game already for few months and EU somehow, from strange unspoken reason not. Seriously – how you guys want make money, if you don’t give us opportunity spend them is beyond my imagination.
And same problem with Counter Strike GO – again, US Store yes, EU from unknown reason nothing. It would be nice, if somebody from Sony EU say something (preferably something useful), otherwise – thank you for continuous ignoring us, it’s not first time. #4theplayers ;)

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.