Posted

October savings start today on PlayStation Store, inc. Uncharted 4, Just Cause 3, more

Grab discounts on The Witness, Madden NFL 17, Star Wars Battlefront, F1 2016

Take pole position in this week’s PlayStation Store Deal of the Week: F1 2016. Featuring the full 2016 season calendar of 21 tracks, the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, you can create your own racing legend on PS4. Head to PlayStation Store today!

October Savings

October Savings (until 19/10/16)

With up to 50% off, you can save big on a selection of top PS4 titles in our October Savings promotion, starting today. Don’t miss out on Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Just Cause 3, The Witness, Madden NFL 17, Star Wars Battlefront and many more, all available on offer.

October Savings

The October Savings page on PlayStation Store has regional pricing, but here’s a look at the complete list of titles available!

*Some titles may not be available in your region

Save on PS3 and PS Vita (until 19/10/16)

Not only that, but we have a whole host of amazing PS3 and PS Vita games available on offer on PS Store. You can save money on favourites such as GTA V, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, Life is Strange Season Pass and more today!

Visit the PlayStation Store to save, download and play!

PS3

PS Vita

*Some titles may not be available in your region

55 Comments
0 Author replies

RDR & Undead Nightmare Bundle is for PS3 not PS Vita.

TheLordPegasus 05 October, 2016 @ 11:30

STAHHHPPPPPP!!!!

jellyhedgehog 05 October, 2016 @ 11:32

Uncharted 4 on sale again!! Just sell it at the right price and stop hoping people will buy it overpriced between sales.

jellyhedgehog 05 October, 2016 @ 11:40

That list is a complete shambles. Loads of ps3 games on the Vita list and wice verser.

jellyhedgehog 05 October, 2016 @ 11:44
4.1

*VICE

BFC_ClaretnBlue 05 October, 2016 @ 11:44

The PS3 and Vita lists are a mess
Beaterator, Code Realize, Gal*Gun, Hakuoki Warriors,Midnight Club L.A. Remix, Mind Zero, Muramasa Rebirth, NFS Most Wanted, Operation Abyss, Shiren The Wanderer, Worms Revolution Extreme, Worms: Battle Islands, Ys: Memories of Celceta and err Amazing Spider-Man – VITA are all in Vita games in the PS3 section.
And everything except for Aedis Eclipse, Dengeki Bunko, Lego Star Wars, Muramasa Rebirth Complete, Norn9, Odin Sphere, Ray Gigant, XBlaze, Zero Escape are PS3 games in the Vita section.
Also the links for MXGP, WRC5 and Trails of Cold Steel are mixed up.

DoYouLikeMyID 05 October, 2016 @ 11:49

Zero Time Dilemma and maybe The Witness for me :D

Sorry I can’t afford anything, I’ve got to buy a set of move controllers for SEVENTY POUNDS!!!!!!!!!
Shame I won’t be able to afford any VR games on release because I spent SEVENTY POUNDS ON MOVE CONTROLLERS.

They’re £15 in CEX.

Carnivius_Prime 05 October, 2016 @ 13:00
7.2

They’re £5 each in my local 2nd hand electronics/entertainment shop.

7.3

They WERE £15 in CEX before they double the price and listed them as a PS4 accessory the other day.

Show more replies
jellyhedgehog 05 October, 2016 @ 11:54

If the same games going on sale isn’t proof enough that Sony purposely sell Digital games and high prices because idiots buy them at those prices. Check the pre-orders out. There’s loads. Digital games will be stupidly expensive until every one just stops buying them on release or pre-orders. The sale prices on the most part are what we should be paying anyway. They grab every one. Silly people who pay £50-70 for a game and then those who won’t pay they try and get in these pretend sales. Stop pre-ordering digital and stop buying games £10-20 more than physical. Really.

I mean, I kinda agree in regards to preorders, but in my country this sales seem actually pretty ok, nothing really costs more than phisical, unless you dig a lot into eBay.
Maybe this is mainly a UK problem.

8.2

@Casymn

It’s not. “Uncharted 4: A Digital Discount” costs more on the French PSN Store than in a real store.

@Ryusennin Damn, I should go to France more often.

Cruel joke. I’d just woke up, and thought RDR had been ported to Vita.

What a year that would’ve been, but nope. It’s just Sony, making a mess of a blog post. :(

It is strange that LEGO star wars is on sale for Vita and PS3, but not for PS4.
I guess they don’t sell well on Vita and PS3 or something.

Not sure if I will buy Zero Time Dilemma at this price or not. It will probably go lower in some months and I still haven’t played the others. I think I should wait for the first one to come to Vita and/or PS4.

So Game of Thrones is not on Vita. Shame because that was the only thing I was gonna buy.
Decent sale, just sort out your blog posts!

Tell Tales complete collection. Now discouted for the 9th time since Jan 2015!!!!

BFC_ClaretnBlue 05 October, 2016 @ 15:46
12.1

Funny thing is it’s actually the 10th time and it came out March 2015

Carnivius_Prime 05 October, 2016 @ 13:04

Tempted to buy my friend Uncharted 4 as her early christmas present cos she can’t afford much at moment, and I really want her as my teammate in multiplayer. And also it’s the most gorgeous game out there. :)

jellyhedgehog 05 October, 2016 @ 13:43
13.1

Just make her ps4 your primary, yours her primary (activate) and share your copy.

i still have to finish Mad max and phantom pain from last sale and transformers and resident evil from plus but. The problem now i have money. OMG While writing coment saw Madden is on sale…. Just take my money. Now i have problem to many games to less time.

Odin sphere!!

Finka_Karfein 05 October, 2016 @ 13:27

Fairy Fencer F: Advent Dark Force, Gal*Gun: Double Peace, Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma, Odin Sphere: Leithrasir, Hakuoki series, Ray Gigant…

Fans of Japanese video games – prepare your anu… erhm, annual savings!

Finka_Karfein 05 October, 2016 @ 13:28
16.1

And for MMO fans – Final Fantasy XIV: ARR and Heavensward add-on – highly recommended as well.

Will there be a horror sale this month?

StevenJamesHyde 05 October, 2016 @ 14:15
17.1

Seems like a safe bet with Halloween coming up. Maybe in 2 weeks time

I can’t buy anything from the store, just free content (like plus games). I’ve tried everything and contacted sony by mail, but still no answer (eveen though the automatic system replied “as soon as possible”)

callmeredrobin 05 October, 2016 @ 15:23
18.1

Same story :(

Romero_Carpenter 05 October, 2016 @ 15:36

Why are there 2 Minecraft: Story Mode – Adventure Pass for PS3 in the psn store?

So does Final Fantasy XIV Online(the one that is 25euro) contain both the base game and heavensward?
on the store page it says :This bundle entitles you to play both FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and FINAL FANTASY XIV: Heavensward”
If that’s the case then why is standalone heavensward 22 euro and why does the standard edition even exist?

Because you have already got a copy of Heavensward. Either through a digital code or physical.

You could*

supersmith2500 05 October, 2016 @ 18:57

F1 2106? XD

Does anybody know how much will F1 2016 cost?

Please put in the next sale Syberia Collection for PS3

I might get Mirror’s edge catalyst or Uncharted 4… hmmm

What’s up with Buy Two Save 50% sale? Every game I select says the item is not available. Hello SONY, I want to give you my monies!

Xfactor23155678 06 October, 2016 @ 22:59

I was so happy about uncharted sale ad then I found out it’s not for the US…. When’s the US sale?

OMG thanks what a timing! I immediately picked up KOF14 and Guilty Gear Revelator.

Nice

ColJonSquall1 07 October, 2016 @ 03:31

ugh, of course Canada gets screwed on the Uncharted 4 sale price. It needs to drop in price, I’d rather not pay $80 for something that’s been out since May.

This is much in line with the sales prices of their physical counterparts around here, so I’m jealous of people that can get them so much cheaper. Usually they’re even cheaper on PSN (and definitely go on sale quicker) but I prefer physical.

Was waiting for a cut on Minecraft Story Adventure pass so picked that up.

Is this sale specific to a region? Is this not for the USA? Looking on my PS4 right now and none of the games, from this list, I checked so far are on sale!

Finally Muramasa Rebirth Complete Collection on sale in Europe, it was only in the US, and we only got previously the game on sale and no savings on the DLC. Fantastic game.

WARNING. To whoever buy this pack, download, install and run the game itself before installing the DLC. If you install everything at the same time the game doesn’t start, and you need to proceed as I explained. I tried this on 2 different VItas, twice same results on each Vita.

Hope we get the same with Guacamelee as the bundle Fantástico was never on sale in Europe, only the US. And the Vita and PS3 DLC sales are GREAT ideas (Gravity Rush, Atelier addons, all major Little Big Planet contents, Pinball Arcade game and seasons (seasons alone or game alone are not very smart, and the game was offered in the US PSN), Wipeout extras, Everybody’s Golf extras). So many stuff that probably doesn’t sell and could get some money.

Hey Sony! Stop ripping us New Zealanders off! We’re on the EU store but Max Payne 3 is still $65 for us! That’s more than 6x the sale price you have it listed for on the UK store! It’s normal price is still less than 1/3rd that of ours! I’m geting sick of you guys forgetting about us! You’ve also removed WRC 4 for PS3 from our store, so we not only don’t get the discount, we can’t even buy the game… You’ve lost 2 sales from me due to your incompetence!

Show full comment

Another game I’ve been wanting to get is Assetto Corsa, which is £40 on the UK store, but like most new games you expect us to pay $112. If it were actually priced the same as the UK, it’d be $80 for us, and I would have brought it by now!… Don’t give me BS about different markets, conversion or tax, I’ve asjusted for that! UK VAT is higher than the GST in New Zealand, so in reality the price would be even lower than a straight conversion. This is a digital market, prices should be fair universally! I’m sick of paying such ridiculous prices for games, with PS+ on top just to play! Considering the only exclusive I care about is Gran Turismo, and that’s thoroughly dissapointing, from what Ive seen so far, ‘m strongly considering moving over to PC!

Sort you s**t Sony, you’re not treating your customer’s very fairly! You’ve lost a lot of sales from me due to your high prices, and I’m sure you’ve lost many others too!

HeikeStagBeetle 16 October, 2016 @ 12:27

Dear PS blog staff, could you please stop using localized links to the PS store in your posts? If I click a link with /en-gb/ in it, I will have to clear out my cookies again before I can access the Dutch store page.

Artık çıkan yeni oyunlarda türkçe dil desteği olsun

Please all game turkish language

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history