Posted

New on PlayStation Store: Battlefield 1, Batman: Return to Arkham, more

Plus Lego Harry Potter Collection, World of Final Fantasy demo

Ready for the dawn of war? Battlefield 1 blasts onto PlayStation 4 this week, leading a mix of fresh-faced recruits and remastered veterans into the new release field.

The latter includes the PS4 launch of Batman: Return to Arkham, a two game collection housing remastered versions of both Rocksteady’s Batman: Arkham Asylum and its follow-up Batman: Arkham City. Also getting the compilation treatment is Lego Harry Potter, whose Collection encompasses graphically enhanced versions of both Lego Harry Potter Years: 1-4 and Lego Harry Potter Years: 5-7.

But that’s just three of the headliners in another packed week for PS Store. See the full list of releases below.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

ps4

• Reus – Deluxe Edition
    18th October

• The Jackbox Party Pack 3 (Not in NZ, Russia, Ukraine)
    19th October

• Jazzpunk: Director’s Cut (Only in Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Malta, NZ, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, SA, UK)
    19th October

• Hopiko
    19th October

• Pixel Gear (Only in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Czech, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Lux, Netherlands, NZ, Slovakia, UK)
    20th October

• Battlefield 1
    21st October

• Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Beta (21/10/2016 – 24/10/2016)
    21st October

• Batman: Return to Arkham (Aus, NZ, India – 19/10, Belgium, France, Germany, Lux, Netherlands – 20/10)
    21st October

• Lego Harry Potter Collection (Aus, NZ, India – 19/10, Belgium, France, Germany, Lux, Netherlands – 20/10)
    21st October

PS4 DLC

18th October

19th October

• Warframe

• PS4 Obsidian Azura Collection
  • DOA5LR

• Halloween Legacy Set (2013 – 2015) (Not in Middle East)

21st October

• Tiny Troopers

• Zombie Campaign DLC

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in October

66 Comments
3 Author replies

I guess it’s safe to say Hatsune Miku: Project Diva X got shafted in terms of DLC to make room for VR Future Live. At least they actually put effort in F 2nd… such a shame.

Anyway, nothing really worth mentioning, as usual. World of FF Demo seems bleh, and real Neptunia fans ordered the Limited Edition.

I keep checking the Store every Monday & Tuesday morning and I keep getting disappointed. Why do I bother…

Why VR games aren’t available in Ukrainian store? Like Batman VR, EVE: Valkyrie or Driveclub VR?

Francesca Mead 18 October, 2016 @ 15:47
2.1

PlayStation VR is not currently available in Ukraine, which is why the games haven’t been released there.

When is it expected to add games to the store? It is still possible to buy VR in other countries.

2.3

If the PSVR is not officially sold in Ukraine, then the games have no reason to be either.

Work it out.

Show more replies

Is Exist Archive getting the Valkyrie Profile DLC outfits?

Already playing it :D been waiting for quite the long minute.

Awww, JBPP3 is actually releasing in Europe tomorrow?
Whilst I can wait a few more hours, it’s a bit of a shame as I had planned to get people together to play tonight. I guess we’ll have to play the other two packs for today, then see if we have time to play over the weekend…

Rock Band Rivals? I know you have blatantly ignored all mentions of it during pre-order….but isn’t it supposed to be out this week?

Yes, the Expansion is available in the store. But it can be only bought, if you you also bought the Rock Band 4 Download. If you own the Rock Band 4-Disc version like me, you can’t buy the Rivals Expansion :(

As if I had not known it before, Sony Europa has totally messed up the Expansion for Rock Band 4 Disc-Owner again. It really incompetent of the store team, again and again …..

5.2

Yup, noticed that. The whole RB4 debacle is just the ultimate example of the ineptitude of the Sony Europe team. Still not got our missing legacy content due to a mysterious tool that Sony seem to not be in any rush to fix. The pre-order farce, which Harmonix have been kind enough to allow the bonus items for anyone who buys Rivals over he next few weeks…and now disc owners are looking to be screwed over once again.

5.3

Rock Band Rivals Expansion should be available for purchase on its own as it is on the US PSN Store for $29.99.

In Australia, I can’t purchase it because i’m told “I don’t own Rock Band 4″… I do… on Disc… i’m not paying $84.95 for the digital version just to buy the Expansion for the rumoured $44.95.

Please fix that SCEE!

And, while you’re at it, you do know there were some songs released for both Rock Band 4 and Rocksmith this week… again, no mention of them on this blog.

Any news on that updated entitlement tool that Harmonix needs to give us our exports and songs we owned on the PS3 for the PS4???

SCEE’s still holding Harmonix up on that!

It’d be nice to get a reply Francesca, not just ignorance and silence. It’s called basic customer service!

Was kind of expecting some more VR content….

Oh, finally a release date for the Zombie Campaign DLC for Tiny Troopers. I SERIOUSLY hope this time it’s legit.

ps: are we getting another Vita sale anytime soon?

TerrorOfDeath86 18 October, 2016 @ 13:34

Good job SquareEnix for removing most of your games from the Saudi store :c

Oh and why the Vita launch title “Asphalt Injection” is not available in the Store? All sites report that it WAS released back in the day.

MCorePrincess 18 October, 2016 @ 13:45

Oh goodie, Rock Band Rivals is out today, but once again, as with anything else Rock Band related, you haven’t mentioned it. Most likely because you’ve messed up the launch which means owners of physical copies of Rock Band 4 can’t have it. Do the mystical oracles of SIEE have an explanation for this? Along with our forever missing legacy exports, this appalling treatment of Sony Europe customers is getting to be a sick cruel joke.

10.1

Wouldn’t it be nice to get an actual response updating the situation? However the only response we can expect is he usual dismissal of it not being the store team’s problem, despite Harmonix clearly stating they are waiting for SIEE to fix this mysterious tool to allow the content to transfer over.

My faith and support of Sony wanes more and more each week.

Do we have a release date on Necropolis?

Francesca Mead 18 October, 2016 @ 15:45
11.1

No release date for this one yet.

I am unable to purchase Rock Band Rivals, it just says “you are not able to purchase this product for the following reason, you do not own rock band 4”.
But I do own it, the physical version that is.
So apparently only people with digital version of RB4 can buy the expansion.

12.1

It’s an utter farce. It’s basically penalising folk who took advantage of getting a new guitar in the bundle when RB4 came out.

Pretty sure that if you installed a camera in the SIEE store team office it would look like a 3 Stooges film, such is the ineptitude.

StevenJamesHyde 18 October, 2016 @ 13:53

Mordheim and Reus look interesting, but both are about double the price I’d willingly pay. Never mind, eh?

How about fixing the price of Max Payne 3 for New Zealand? It’s normal price for the UK store is less than 1/3 what we pay, and we don’t get the sale price, meaning we pay 7.5x as much as the UK!! (accounting for currency conversion)

I want to buy this game, but not at $64. It should be less than $20!

14.1

No?… Okay, thanks for nothing Sony. I’m really getting sick of getting ripped off with PlayStation. If Sony doesn’t stop it’s unfair, anti-consumer behavior soon, it’s PC time for me!

please bring back missing titles on the store such as the plus exclusive driveclub plus season pass bundle for 15 pounds. Also i m hoping to see gran turismo 6special edition on discount. Sony refuses to discount that game often. missed it last year

15.1

Another missing title, at least for New Zealand, is WRC 4 for PS3. Oddly the PSP version is available though. NZ seems to get screwed a lot with games getting forgotten and pricing being near extortionary 8(

15.2

You know you can just buy them at retail for way cheaper right?

15.3

@MaxDiehard Actually I can’t. WRC 4 isn’t available ANYWHERE preowned in NZ and has to be imported for around $80! The price for WRC 4 on the UK store is about £11, which is $19NZ

BackToFrontBoy 18 October, 2016 @ 14:21

Will we be getting a PSNOW update this month? the US store got a Halloween themed one and I really want to play Silent Hill 2 again

Yeah I been waiting to find out. I’d prob sub for a month to play through what the Americans got.

AussieOutsider 18 October, 2016 @ 14:26

Rock Band Rivals gets released and it still doesn’t even get a mention. Well done Sony, you really know how to screw up a release of a game.

12 Months and counting on DLC entitlements.

CoolRichy007UK 18 October, 2016 @ 14:36

Woohoo lego harry potter collection 21st eu/uk then on 25th October snow the game paid beta woohoo who needs 2 waist money on a vr headset boringgggg. when ps4 has good games so great ps4 games 100000000 boring vr headset 0

Since you guys deliberately ignored my message last week, I’m gonna ask the same thing again.

WHY IS THE MOBILE VERSION OF THE WEB STORE OUTDATED????? There is no PS4 section, and GT5 is shown as a new release on the front page!!!

Also, fix your stuff Sony. On the PS Webstore, if you click on the Facebook button at the bottom of the page, it takes you to an unofficial “PlayStation UK” page when it should be linked to PlayStation Access.

Oh and shouldn’t your EU FB page be called PlayStation Europe and not Sony PlayStation? So where will ppl get news? The PlayStation page or the “Sony PlayStation” page? Seriously, change the page name to PlayStation Europe.

19.1

GTA5, not GT5

19.2

What mobile phone do you have? Works fine for me in both Chrome and the stock Android browser.

19.3

Nexus 5X. Basically the featured adverts have stayed the same for the last 2 years, like GTA5 (New release)

Show more replies

I already have Machinarium on PS3 and PC. Does Sony really expect me to pay for it a third time?

Cross-buy should be *mandatory*.

When can we expect to see Pixel Gear in Sweden?

Francesca Mead 18 October, 2016 @ 15:48
21.1

Unfortunately Pixel Gear won’t be releasing in Sweden.

Well, after being interested in World of FF the demo killed that real quick. The ATB is atrociously slow. I don’t even know what the point is. Just do a timed turnsystem like Banner Saga.

22.1

If you go to options before starting the game you can actually change the battle system from ‘wait’ to ‘active’

22.2

You can speed it up in the options from the main menu and change from wait to active if you want. I had the same problem but bumping it up from 3 to 5 was great.

R1 speeds the battle a lot, not even the ATB but also the casting animations, even from the Champions.

Hi, Why Pixel Gear is not available in Saudi Arabia?

CoolRichy007UK 19 October, 2016 @ 18:44
23.1

Because of certain rules of what games can n cant be added there

Another VR Game that isn’t available really we are just in the second week and now there’s 6 games that isn’t available I bought the VR to try the games and different experience not for just watching the games blocking from the store week after week ahhh so sad.

24.1

You can blame your country for its rating systems. That’s why games are delayed and banned.

CoolRichy007UK 19 October, 2016 @ 18:45
24.2

Rating systems should be banned and removed

Fun times ahead with the Party Jackbox!
Unbelievably, still no mention of the
Classic Rock Band: Rivals expansion.
Kind of bummed not to see it…

So do we have an ETA of this
As well as the other exports?
Kind regards,
Everyone who loves Rock Band

So, I hope we get to see some answers soon!
Or if not, maybe you can let us fans know
Nearer the time that the fix is ready.
Yours, a Rock Band fan.

jackeffect666 18 October, 2016 @ 16:30

So weekly dlc and rivals add on for rock band isn’t mentioned but it’s available so that’s a good thing!

Know back to the other things:

Remaining Rock band exports? Follow me down? Remaining entitlement fixes?
I know you can’t hear it anymore but that “tool” needs a pretty long time to get fixed. Is there any sort of progress?

And I think there won’t be an answer….

riccyrockstar 18 October, 2016 @ 18:44

When can I buy Wayward Sky in Sweden?

CoolRichy007UK 19 October, 2016 @ 18:45
27.1

Rating systems its daft int it

Here’s another Rock Band 4 post for you to ignore! Enjoy!!!

You know that strategy of yours to hide your head in the sand whenever Rock Band issues are mentioned? It won’t make us go away.

Ive never been able to sign in fully to the PS store via my PS4/3 for years now .I can go on store the main 1 no problem but the so called digital 1 NARDAR ZILCH .So why have links there bloody useless to me ,unless i use main store or am on a PC ect.

CoolRichy007UK 19 October, 2016 @ 18:46
30.1

Get a new ps4

when are we getting the uncharted collection for 19€ ???
its there for weeks already in the US store for 19$,but we still have to pay 39€ for it…..

Any idea when is ps vr available in India

TheLordPegasus 19 October, 2016 @ 07:17

Batman: Return to Arkham releases in India on 21/10 as well. Not 19/10.
(going away present)

New week – old story and still with no answer:

Where is the KERBAL Space Program?????? I waiting longer then two months and it became seriously tedious!
Or else tell my, who can give my some real response.

It’s nice to see loads of new DLC for Pinball Arcade but once again I’m baffled as to why it doesn’t deserve a mention on this blog. If I have to check the store itself every week for interesting DLC what is the point of this blog?

I can understand why you don’t want to mention every last scrap of DLC – avatars in particular are pointless especially without pictures – but these are whole new pinball tables; they might as well be brand new games to a pinball aficionado. It’s disappointing that they don’t appear here.

Where new rollercoster game coming ps4 since make own rides do know where out.

CoolRichy007UK 19 October, 2016 @ 18:41
36.1

Rollercoaster dreams is out soon but i heard very bad thing about it looking like a ps2 game so my advice wait for a better Rollercoaster game 4 ps4 or get snow the game paid beta 25th october EU UK/NA

Is Jazzpunk only going to be available in those countries for some odd reason? Wouldn’t have minded buying it without having to jump around on different accounts once again.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history