Posted

PlayStation Store’s 12 Deals of Christmas – discount #3 now live

Plus, ‘buy one get one free’ on select PS4 and PS3 titles until 23rd December

The PlayStation Store 12 Deals of Christmas promotion continues! Deals will go live every 48 hours at midday, with the previous discount retired when a new one starts.

12 Deals of Christmas

Buy one get one free (until 23/12/16)

In addition to the 12 Deal of Christmas promotion, we also have an amazing offer on select PS4 tiles on PlayStation Store starting today, running until 23rd December. Buy one, get cheapest free*!

12 Deals of Christmas

Favourites such as The Last of Us Remastered, The Witcher 3, Far Cry Primal and Assassin’s Creed Unity are all included, to name but a few.

We also have offers on a host of great PS3 games, but please note, the BOGOF promotion is only valid on titles on the same platform.

Here’s a complete list of what’s on offer:

PS4

PS3

*For full terms and conditions, click here.

Some titles may not be available in your region

44 Comments
0 Author replies
edgar_sawtelle 05 December, 2016 @ 12:13

I wonder how much discount they will apply to it. Seems a good choice for the Christmas deals though.

1.1

Its 35€ in EU. Way too expensive for what the game offers.

edgar_sawtelle 05 December, 2016 @ 12:16

34.99 euros? Don’t know if i like that.

2.1

Plus you cant resell your digital psn games still, its quite scammy. They need to bring a gift/sell psn games option ASAP.

50% Off for a game that came out less than a month ago is pretty good. I really feel bad for people who paid full price for it already though. I still have the first game in my backlog … There’s just too many good games around these days and not enough time to play them!

3.1

1. Don’t kid yourself. This is not a good deal. It’s £30 everywhere else. Go check out Amazon.co.uk. People are literally saying one penny if they buy this from the PlayStation store.
2. You don’t need to feel sorry for anyone. That any game will be cheaper within a month of release is inevitable. Everyone knows that. I pre-ordered Watch_Dogs 2 with full knowledge the price would drop within weeks. It did. I don’t care.

Terms and conditions:

*For full terms and conditions, click here.

404. Who knows what we’re sacrificing if we take advantage of this offer…. Sony won’t tell us! :-D :-D :-D

£30 should have been the digital launch price, imo.

Hopefully some older games make the 12 days list with decent discounts.

OOT Why there’s still no Let It Die game on the store?

If this and two for one are it for Christmas sales you wont see a cent from me til sometime next year

7.1

Isnt there usually a big sale at the end of december? I think its the january sale which they usually put up quite early. Probably including all of these

@Sandeep

A bit off topic, but will the free themes, etc being offered at PSX be available for anyone outside of the US? Seems a bit unfair that users are being penalised on free stuff based on their location.

Tsukuyomi_Moon89 05 December, 2016 @ 14:16

If the leaked list is true, then there won’t be anything in the 12 deals as well, the only thing I would be interested in would be Skyrim, but I already have that…

Had hoped to see Mafia 3 as one of the deals, but I guess that will have to wait till January sale

9.1

Where is the leaked list, would be interested to see what is coming up?

see below

Hopefully it’s lower than the £25 is was on PS store a few weeks ago.

Leaked list is getting deleted, so guess it is legit.

Disappointing, but saves me a trip to the blog I guess.

10.1

Can you link it or how do you find it

Rise of the Tomb Raider > Fallout 4 > Dishonored II > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition > Battlefield 1 > Uncharted 4 > Titanfall 2 > Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare > FIFA 17 > Grand Theft Auto V >Watch Dogs 2 > Final Fantasy XV

I don’t think that this kind of discount will convince those who don’t own it yet to buy it, considering that at least 30 of that 44% discount is to bring the price to the level of a physical copy. The problem here is the base price and the fact that this sale will be available for just 2 days. Better than the previous 2 sales though.

Blog team deleted the leaked list, lol.
Guys, it would be better if you were more likely to respond to users’ questions and not removed tentative lists

or make a tricky move, change the games in the list

and deprive premiums of those who is responsible for the leak

I hope for Bioshock Collection sale big time like 50-70% sale.

Bioshock wasn’t on the list.

They deleted my post? I only asked if the leak was correct, guess it was -.-

14.1

These people have been deleting lots of posts lately and on the sec, which means that they do not respond to people because they simple don’t want to as they’re monitoring the comments anyway. They simply choose to ignore their costumers.

I really wish m$ inverts the table VERY quickly so that $0ny starts to pay attention to those that fill their pockets.

Dammit, forget to check in over the weekend, how much did Fallout 4 go for?

More than it should have, about £18 I think

I’m too later and missed Rise of tomb raider offer. any chance to open all games with special discount after 12 deal announced?
Look forward if FFXV is one of the deal….lol

ArrebatoTarugo 05 December, 2016 @ 17:16
16.1

I am sure all the offers will be back or improved in the January Sale that typically starts before January.

More than it should have, about £18 I think

Actually not bad offer, considering release date.

Sales are that bad huh?

i think this a bad thing because it mske the games [DELETED]

Can anyone tell me how to view the list

Seems to have vanished online now. Most of it was in the Black Friday sale. The Final deal is a Fantasy.

Just viewed the leaked list, if it’s right, I guessed every game on that list correctly before the first deal even started. Shame it’s that predictable :/

Jeff-Andrew-NL 06 December, 2016 @ 10:38

35?! LOLOLOLOLOL
You can get it for 20 in most retail stores. And that includes the copy of the first game.
Are you even trying?
That 3 for 2 sale is great too!
2 PS4 games for the price of 3. Wooot…

WHAT ABOUT US??

HeikeStagBeetle 06 December, 2016 @ 14:15

blog.us.playstation.com !!

Welcome to Europe! Don’t worry, we are just as jealous of Playstation US deals as you are of Playstation EU deals.

25.1

Only game on sale that I like is UFC cuz I planned on picking up and via ps plus its 20$ :3

Why are there no vr titles in the 12 days, was hoping for batman to be in there

Arcania on sale for £24.99 when the US store has it for $7.99

Think I’ll skip this “sale” thanks.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history