Posted

PlayStation Store’s 12 Deals of Christmas – discount #4 now live

Plus, ‘buy one get one free’ on select PS4 and PS3 titles until 23rd December

The PlayStation Store 12 Deals of Christmas promotion continues! A new deal will go live every 48 hours at midday, so make sure not to miss out!

12 Deals of Christmas

Buy one get one free (until 23/12/16)

In addition to the 12 Deal of Christmas promotion, we also have an amazing offer on select PS4 tiles on PlayStation Store starting today, running until 23rd December. Buy one, get cheapest free*!

12 Deals of Christmas

Favourites such as The Last of Us Remastered, The Witcher 3, Far Cry Primal and Assassin’s Creed Unity are all included, to name but a few.

We also have offers on a host of great PS3 games, but please note, the BOGOF promotion is only valid on titles on the same platform.

Here’s a complete list of what’s on offer:

PS4

PS3

*For full terms and conditions, click here.

Some titles may not be available in your region

62 Comments
0 Author replies

Let it die

Delete your sale, sony!

Are there any Bethesda games left after this?

£39.99? Seems a lot?
Sony, some advice. Update the store before posting this blog. You will get more sales that way.

” Ooooo Skyrim!, I would really like that!”
Click
“Oh, £39.99, that’s too expensive!”
Close browser, back to real everyday life.
=no sale….

ArrebatoTarugo 07 December, 2016 @ 12:39
3.1

I agree is too expensive but the price is £22.99, £2 cheaper than Amazon.co.uk.

Maybe the discount wasn’t up when you checked it.

That was his point. it flew straight over your head.

Or get it on your pc for 1/4 of the price. Tough choice.

Not even that, I’ve had free upgrade to special edition on steam. Dishonored 2 offer was somewhat okayish. This should be no more than 20 €. Lets be honest ,it’s five years old reskined game.

Wow, deleting comments in few seconds now.

The list is true

It’s odd that Mankind Divided isn’t on sale at any stage. I was sure it would be in the sale.

The list seems true, Battlefield 1 next up.

Skyrim as good as it was (on ps3), I can’t get my head around having a double trophy list entry on a game i’ve already platty’d on ps3, but hey, each to their own. Good luck to yis.

7.1

Wheres this list?

Just search “psn deals of christmas 2016 list leaked” … gamefaqs.

ooooh so XV for last. Tempting..

alice_push_lara2 08 December, 2016 @ 04:47
8.2

thanks for the heads up, i think now sony is either gonna change the games (unlikely as they have made agreements with publishers) or jack up the price

nobody is actually expecting any real deals from sony anyway, better off to hold the wallet for the boxing day

Was Titanfall 2 on that list?

9.1

it is but whether or not it does be a game on offer have to wait and see.

Yes its number seven. 6 days from now.

Does any of you have that list with upcoming games? “12 deals for christmas”

Show more replies
X_Blood_Curse_X 07 December, 2016 @ 12:45

Damn, so the leaked list was true then. Oh well I guess it’s better to be disappointed all at once rather than 12 times over

Better a knife through the heart than death by a thousand cuts.

Sounds like good material for a linkin park song

Tsukuyomi_Moon89 07 December, 2016 @ 12:55

Well this confirms the leaked list so far, I guess my money will be kept in my pocket this year aswell, looking forward to January sale though.

17 euro was Legendary edition on steam, which was updated for free to this version. Too bad I have Skyrim on ps3, which is not updated for free.

Any updates on real deals?

They also got Bioshock remaster free

Last years 12 deals of xmas was pitiful. This year keeps that tradition.
Nothing for us Vita owners. Only title remotely interested is a certain RPG which has been in developement forever, but physical easily replaces that.

Roll on to January sale, please don’t dissappoint me there.

Btw, the recent Wild ARMs news REALLY broke my heart. Redemption would be to port it to PSV and/or PS4!!!!

The worst thing: Sony America has Vita sales.

Sony Europe hates Vita users. That’s for sure.

13.2

There’s not really enough of a Vita audience left now. Sony’s new strategy seems as if they’re done with it. I doubt that they’ll even try to compete with Nintendo in March.

so…not vita love all holiday season eh?
I was hoping for a Atelier Sophie discount at some point (or any game discount) but seems its only for PS3 and PS4 …….

14.1

What gives Sony?

Seems like the leaked list was correct – how disappointingly predictable.

Here’s my leaked list of games i’ll be buying in this sale.

1.) –

haha quality!

Charging £24.99 for “ArcaniA: The Complete Tale” is a joke when the same game is on sale in the US store for $7.99

Pretty sure I posted this already but it seems to have vanished… Sony Europe have something against free speech as well as proper sales?

Its actually $2.99 with ps+

Even more galling then to see £24.99 on the UK store… rip off merchants.

AussieOutsider 07 December, 2016 @ 14:09

Can we actually get someone answering our questions instead of having posts deleted or going ignored?

Final Fantasy XV won’t even be a month old when that hits. It’s the last game in this promotion. And you wonder why consumer confidence is knocked.

Picked it up, physical hard copy, for only £24.99 last week!!!

Do the PSN pricing guys even bother to check out IRL prices???

19.1

Yep, just checked, still only £24.99 on amazon.co.uk…

19.2

It’s £22.99 on the PS Store. Am I missing something in this?

“Am I missing something in this?”

Re-sell value.

20.1

No offence but if a persons intention is to re sell their games at a future point why would they be remotely bothered about the prices on the store?
The fact that it is offered at a lower price than the high street is surely the best people can hope for, it was just the assumption that the price had not been lowered that riled people without in fact checking whether the deal was live on the actual store, which it was not.

A tip! I there is a blog update on store pricing, I have always found it best to wait a few hours to check the store.

I think it takes a while to update to all stores. It’s definately £22.99 now. Use PSN credit to get it cheaper.

These deals are ok in most parts of Europe. In Finland physical copy of Skyrim sets you back 48€ so it’s a good deal. UK isn’t the whole Europe you know. Actually UK isn’t even part of Europe anymore. Also when whining about the digital pricing in SCEE’s territory you may want to to consider the fact that digital copies are widely shared in eastern Europe and middle-East because hardly no-one could afford them otherwise.

Where is the UK part of now? Africa? North America?

We are apart of the European continent. We left the European Union

@link1983 We haven’t left anything yet… they’ll drag it out for years before we get free of the mess that is the EU.

It seems many people jumped the gun in the comments section by slagging off Sony for their prices on this deal, claiming that Skyrims £39.99 was not a good deal. As per usual the blog was ahead of the deal (most people should be used to this by now).
So in fact the £22.99 store deal is currently better than that of Amazon UK. Why do people jump in so quick before checking properly?

Literally only one person did that in post #3..

Actually reading it again, even post #3 didn’t do that. So to whom are you referring?

How many other retailers can you think of that post a blog piece about a sales, tweet about the sale and facebook post about the sale, all with links to the sale items…. only to not have actually updated the prices before.

I get a Tweet about the sale, click on the link and it’s still the joke £39.99 price for another 30 minutes before it dropped.

RetroDaddySlim 08 December, 2016 @ 01:01

The Witch and the hundred Knight ps3 version, 30-day trial for plus owners, price is broken eversince the offer is active and it expires in couple of days on EU stores.
How long does it take to fix this problem?
Instead of free, it shows plus price of 100 euros, and game is 19.99 regular price.
Fix it please, before the offer expires.

I must say that I dislike using the store.

The layout is utterly bizarre with too much pre-order nonsense in the way.

I have always seen the store as nothing more than amateurish.

I only go into the store if i have to. I would prefer a fast text version.

pmf (wasted opportunities)

Also, that page informing you of the benefits of digital preordering is really good if you want to see some barrel-scraping, straw-clutching marketing guff at work.

I look at it sometimes just for a giggle.

Are there gonna be any other sales, besides 12 deals? I would really see games like watch dogs and battlefield on discount.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.