Posted

PlayStation Store’s 12 Deals of Christmas discount #10 is now live

And don’t forget ‘buy one get one free’ discounts run until 23rd December

The PlayStation Store 12 Deals of Christmas promotion continues! A new deal will go live every 48 hours at midday – make sure you don’t miss out!

PlayStation Plus Exclusive Discounts (until 23/12/16)

Not only that, but if you’re a PS Plus member we have a host of exclusive discounts on PS4 titles just for you!

Don’t miss discounts on titles such as Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor – Game of the Year Edition, Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, Game of Thrones – Season Pass and more!

*Some titles may not be available in your region

Buy one get one free (until 23/12/16)

In addition to the 12 Deal of Christmas promotion, we also have an amazing offer on select PS4 tiles on PlayStation Store, running until 23rd December. Buy one, get cheapest free*!

12 Deals of Christmas

Favourites such as The Last of Us Remastered, The Witcher 3, Far Cry Primal and Assassin’s Creed Unity are all included, to name but a few.

We also have offers on a host of great PS3 games, but please note, the BOGOF promotion is only valid on titles on the same platform.

Here’s a complete list of what’s on offer:

PS4

PS3

For full terms and conditions, click here.

*Some titles may not be available in your region

33 Comments
0 Author replies

We don’t have GTA V in PlayStation Store in my country :( Why ?

About £10 too much for me, think I’ll be leaving here with just one uncharted unless ff15 is decent

I’m still seeing the FIFA 17 offer and not the GTA V one. When will I be able to buy GTA V?

GTA V?? That’s a joke! The game has been on the PS4 for 2 years!!

If I remember correctly, then GTA V was one of the last years deals too, which is just dumb, and way to expenssive for such an old game even as a deal!

Is this a joke?

Was waiting on final fantasy too but Amazon had offer at 32.99, so bought it, couldn’t see psn store being cheaper but never know I suppose, but worth the extra time I’ve been playing already

Whats hard about putting sales up before announcing there live. Still showing old deal

OverlordDasyatis 19 December, 2016 @ 12:34

I could be interested in picking it up if the price is right. Sadly, I can still see Fifa as the 12days discount so have no idea how much it is ….

£29.99, no thanks. Needed to be £19.99 or lower for me to bite. It’s £25 in Argos. Presumably Watchdogs 2 and FF15 will be over £30. Can’t wait until this ends and they focus on a proper Christmas sale.

OverlordDasyatis 19 December, 2016 @ 13:00
9.1

It’s showing as £25 for me ….

9.2

£19.99 preowned at game

My bad, must have looked at the version with shark points. The basic version is still too much though.

The 12 deals of christmas discounts were removed from the PlayStation Store discount section on the store page and when I’m trying to click on the “12 deals” banner I got the following message:

Unable to Find This Page It may be unavailable or the address may be incorrect. Select [Home] to continue browsing the PlayStation®Store.

Thank you Sony/PlayStation Store for this amazing #10 discount.

StevenJamesHyde 19 December, 2016 @ 13:14

£24.99 for the base game isn’t anything special (cheaper physical), but £34.99 for the game and a Megalodon shark card ($8,000,000 in-game dollars) is an excellent deal if you’re planning to spend a lot of time with the online side. That much cash would cost you £64.99 or a good 30+ hours of your life otherwise

awful price

Shame, was hoping for something to rival Game’s £19.99 Will pick it up from there instead

I’ll do the same! Oh wait, I’m european and not from the UK, that means that with conversion and shipping I would save… Nothing. :/

I guess someone put the 12 Deals of Christmas price on the Black Friday price, that’s why it was corrected back then.

After waiting for so many years, I’m willing to pay this price. I do not agree with the general pricing of this game, considering how old it is, but me and my fiancé cannot wait another few years for the price to go down.

On the good side, we can play online together for the price of one :)

Why is this game still full price? Also why does $59.99=69.99euro?
I don’t understand this.

15.1

It’s called VAT.

15.2

except the retail versions around here are usually 50-55e tops

What a joke. Not even a good one. What’s next? Color Guardians and Stories, just to make the punchline perfect? How about Rocket League and No Man’s Sky. That would be funny. Or the first episodes of some Telltale series? Fifa 16 and Rugby Worldcup? Goat Simulator and The Last Tinker?

Believe it or not that’s actually 20€ cheaper than the special deal they had in stores round here.

Good enough for a digital only deal. Some people don’t buy/use discs now, optical drives die and hard drives are faster.

Really hoping they drop Diablo or MGSV (although both have been heavily discounted in the past year).

psycho_maniac189 19 December, 2016 @ 20:03

it’s sad that none of the links work for me :(

JOKE DEAL. 2 YEAR OLD GAME FOR HALF PRICE OF THE RELEASE PRICE. ????????????

Barrierfreeman 20 December, 2016 @ 01:45

For those in the UK, Tesco Direct are doing GTA V PS4 for £24.99 and you get £2.5m in spending money.

sorry mate but GTAV is from ps3 era. I don’t give a damn about refurbished and polished cover, game core & mechanics are the same. Similar thing as with Skyrim:Enhanced

It’s a good game, but still to expensive, if it was 19,90€ I would go for it.
So far only Uncharted 4 was the only real Xmas deal.

Barrierfreeman 21 December, 2016 @ 02:07

Shame that a deal essentially means ‘matches physical prices’.

What a joke for a game that has been out for 2 years and I originally had on ps3 couple years ago. And as for your “buy 1 get 1 free” were you actually paying for both games if you remember the older prices when those games were on special. Some Christmas special hey..

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history