Posted

Introducing the new Glacier White PlayStation 4, out 24th January

A new colour variation for PS4 comes with 500GB HD and Glacier White Dualshock 4

Later this month you’ll have the option of an all-new colour variation of the smaller, slimmer and lighter new-look PS4 console.

The Glacier White PlayStation 4 will be available across the PAL region from 24th January, joining the original console colour version and comes with a 500GB HDD and an accompanying Glacier White Dualshock 4.

Take a look at the design in full below, and check with your local retailers on availability and pricing.

TITLE

TITLE

TITLE TITLETITLE

TITLE

TITLE

28 Comments
0 Author replies

What about a white Ps4 Pro then ? That’s what I’m waiting on

1.1

Yes, that! I didn’t get a Pro yet… this might sway me…

Exactly, I want to upgrade from my beautiful white ps4 to a pro but im waiting for a white one

1.3

me2!

Release a PS4 Pro White, please!! I would buy it day one.

I’m also interested in new Pro variants, specifically whether there will be a Horizon Zero Dawn special edition console.

There will be a white Pro announced by the end of March I reckon. Need to milk the vanilla Glacier White first though!

Looks beautiful : )

The pro should only be in black because it’s easier to hide it. Ugly ugly console!

The Pro would likely look much better in white I think.

Agree tom ;)

They went from one of the best looking consoles to one of the worst, makes the X1 look better ;)

Show more replies

Why 500gb?! That’s so stupid. 1 TB should be the standard.

Because the budget model is for low end buy ins.

fruitshophero 10 January, 2017 @ 15:56

This in my opinion is the nicest looking PlayStation. Ever!

Absolutely beautiful

I have buyed the pro today.
Loved my day one PS4, but the pro is amazing! (Battlefield 1 in 60 FPS and improved textures)

LongDistanceCall 11 January, 2017 @ 01:22

So it’s just a regular PS4…but it’s smaller and white? I thought only Apple users bought into this kind of stuff.

Do the same for the Pro then I might buy one

Ultmate-Beast 11 January, 2017 @ 16:43

I would love a ps4/ps4 pro i wish i got one

Ultmate-Beast 11 January, 2017 @ 16:46

I would love a ps4/ps4pro i wish i got one

AlucardTepes_DE 11 January, 2017 @ 20:02

Why only 500G on a 2017 console?

Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top can we have a Glacier White PS4 Pro too?

Look how small the revised edition ps4 is! Sony please bring out PlayStation laptop. As long as you make it tv compatible and wireless control pad options and a power button on the side of it when laptop screen is closed for tv play it would be perfect for home and mobile gaming I’m sure thats what every gamer wants and you’ve made laptops in the past, I no vaio was sold but it shouldn’t stop you making a laptop because you’re wise from the experience. I’ve noticed razor are making optional control pads, mabe you could make a laptop with them there spot on when it comes to size of there laptops and the revised edition ps4 is ready for laptop intergration. Sony please make PlayStation laptop.

The PS4 pro is a gimmick

You spelt “option” wrong

I love the glacier white PS4 slim hopefully it comes out soon

PersianDreameR 28 January, 2017 @ 22:32

I would like a White PS4 Slim if it was 1TB – and I also want the whole GoDogWaR series to my PS4 including GOW1, GOW2 and also GOW ASCENSION – PLEASE

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.