Posted

New on PlayStation Store this week: Tales of Berseria demo, Hatsune Miku, more

Plus, Spheroids, Cursed Castilla, new DLC for Let it Die and LBP3

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the first PlayStation Store update of 2017. Getting things underway this week are Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone, a demo for JRPG sequel Tales of Berseria, fresh DLC for Steep, Let It Die and LittleBigPlanet 3, and plenty more besides. See below for all the details.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

ps4

• Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla EX) (Not in Belgium, Netherlands)
    11th January

ps3

psvita

PS4 DLC

10th January

12th January

• Let It Die

• 80 Death Metals + 50,000 Kill Coins (Not in Middle East)
  • 80 Death Metals + 3 Kinds of Mushrooms (Not in Middle East)
  • 160 Death Metals + Pork Chopper Blueprint (Not in Middle East)
  • 160 Death Metals + Splatter 13 Body Blueprint (Not in Middle East)
  • 160 Death Metals + Splatter 13 Boots Blueprint (Not in Middle East)
  • 160 Death Metals + Splatter 13 Head Blueprint (Not in Middle East)
  • 280 Death Metals + 4 Types of Rare Metal (Not in Middle East)
  • 280 Death Metals + Premium Decal: Silver Heart (Not in Middle East)

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in January

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

41 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Stayed up past midnight to download Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone and the bundle for it. If this game is the reason Diva X got hardcore shafted in terms of DLC support, then it more than makes up for it.

Good going.

Triforce-1976 10 January, 2017 @ 12:20 pm   2

Like every week i will try again. Any news about Trove for the country`s in EU that still doesnt have it?

When is Kingdom Hearts 2.8 going to be able to be pre-ordered on the UK PS store?

The game is out in 14 days and it’s still missing from the store. Every other region has it.

A tiny amount of new content this week? You know, I understand it’s such a slow start after the New Year’s Day, but maybe we’ll see a bigger list of new releases starting next week. But for now, let’s just say it’s a bit of a soft start.

AngryGamer94 10 January, 2017 @ 12:29 pm   5

When is Yakuza 0 going to be available for pre order?

Captain_Dusk 10 January, 2017 @ 12:45 pm

Judging by the $59.99 price on the US store, they probably don’t want us to see it will be costing £55, even though Amazon has it for £40 xD

DoYouLikeMyID 10 January, 2017 @ 1:08 pm   6

I was absolutely sure Hatsune Miku Project Diva Future Tone would never be released here. And at that price?! Good going whoever made all of that happen! Will be downloading shortly 😀

DoYouLikeMyID 10 January, 2017 @ 3:19 pm

… And it’s just about downloaded 😀 Thanks again Sega for localizing it, and giving it such a great price, despite it probably being an absolute licensing nightmare to localize it 😉

It will make it a good deal more difficult to focus on my exams next week, though 😛

ShadowhunterrX 10 January, 2017 @ 1:14 pm   7

Runnn JRPG’s falling out of the sky every week and month !!! Try to play them all !!!

Any news when VR title ‘I Expect You To Die’ will be released in Europe?

I asked the developers and they told me: “We’re finishing up the submission process. We should have a date to announce soon.”

Xenoraider for vita. The seppos got it this week.

jehuty_2174 10 January, 2017 @ 2:21 pm   10

@Fred
Any chance that we get the Playstation plus driveclub and season pass on the store again. And if possible please consider Grand Turismo 6 in your next store sale

It’s 2017 and you guys are still selling the non-working Trials of St.Lucia DLC for Dante’s Inferno on PS3.

bluej1975 10 January, 2017 @ 2:30 pm   12

You’ll have a better chance of getting a reply from Jesus than the blog team responding.

Carnivius_Prime 10 January, 2017 @ 2:38 pm   13

mister Jesus, how much will Cursed Castilla cost?

anunnakid 10 January, 2017 @ 3:07 pm   14

When is Volgaar the viking coming to ps vita?

INS1GHTFUL 10 January, 2017 @ 3:09 pm   15

Dear Jesus, is xenoraid going to be released this week?

Alondate31 10 January, 2017 @ 3:53 pm   16

I was planning to get Spheroids for Vita and look at that! It is not available for Turkey. What a joke

Captain_Dusk 10 January, 2017 @ 3:56 pm

Well that is obviously down to some daft rules in Turkey.

Alondate31 11 January, 2017 @ 10:43 am

Okay I have talked with the developer and the problem is related to some translation for store page. I will translate it for him 🙂

ziggy-mandias 10 January, 2017 @ 4:02 pm   17

Anyone else still not able to pick up BlazeRush on psplus??? Page saying £3.29 instead of Free…. I’m logged into the store too!

Anyone interested in the digital version of Yakuza 0 I’ve emailed Dan the Sega community guy for any info. If I hear back will post here.
This is assuming that the neither the store team or Jesus get back with an answer.

Are all the same DLC packs Japan has for Future Tone coming to Europe, too? If so when?

Also, Esdivine Hearts when?

kk8skilzy88807 10 January, 2017 @ 5:45 pm   20

Plz help my code on bo3 PS4 DLC1 dose not work help????????????

Literally rushed to PSN to get the Berseria demo, and definitely going to be buying at least one of the Proj Diva Future Tone packs. So hyped for this month already >___<

greenpower22 10 January, 2017 @ 6:39 pm   22

One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 for PS3 and all it’s DLC is missing from the store. Has it been removed???

noodleboy1972 10 January, 2017 @ 8:17 pm   23

Isn’t Sylvio meant to be out on Friday?

Sony starting the year as they mean to go on. Silent and ignorant.

noodleboy1972 11 January, 2017 @ 12:38 am

The fact I have to go to the American page just to see what’s possibly coming out and news is a disgrace.

Just want to take this moment to say thanks for all the info and help this past year, the blog responses have been phenomenal, and hope it continues well into this year
You wont believe how much help you have—nt been
good to know you have our backs

Given the lack of replies I thought we should give the the Sony EU Blog team a themed playlist:

Sound of silence – Simon and Garfunkel
Anybody listening – Queensrŷche
Listen to me – Buddy Holly
Nobody’s listening – Linkin Park
The sound of no- one listening – Porcupine Tree

Please add more – I am old hence the ancient references ;-p

AngryGamer94 12 January, 2017 @ 7:55 am   27

Why is a simple response so difficult?
Is it really too much to ask for?