Posted

New on PlayStation Store this week: MLB The Show 17, Dark Souls III DLC, Rain World

Plus, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix, Snake Pass, Battlefield 1 DLC, more

Brace yourselves – PlayStation Store’s in-tray is absolutely rammed this week. Perennial baseball favourite MLB The Show returns with its latest annual iteration; there are major DLC drops for the likes of Dark Souls III, Battlefield 1, Final Fantasy XV and Minecraft; much-hyped indie adventure Rain World finally debuts; Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix hits PS4; and there’s a new episode of The Walking Dead: A New Frontier to get stuck in to. And that’s just for starters – see below for the full list of new releases.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

ps4

• Anoxemia
    28th March

• Baila Latino (Only in Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, SA, Spain, UK)
    28th March

• Fated: The Silent Oath (Not in Bahrain, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Iceland, India, Israel, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malta, Oman, Qatar, Romania, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine)
    28th March

• Snake Pass
    29th March

• The Inner World
    29th March

• Digerati – Indie Darling Bundle
    29th March

• We Are The Dwarves
    29th March

• Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 Remix
    31st March

• APB Reloaded Starter Bundle (Only in Germany)
    31st March

• APB Reloaded (Not in Aus, Bahrain, Germany, India, Kuwait, Lebanon, NZ, Oman, Qatar, Saudi, SA, UAE)
    31st March

• 400 G1C
  • 816 G1C
  • 1680 G1C
  • 3052 G1C
  • 4600 G1C
  • 9600 G1C

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in March

42 Comments
1 Author replies
Such-A-Goonie 28 March, 2017 @ 11:18

Will Heroes of the Monkey Tavern get a Dutch release at some point? I also don’t see Salt & Sanctuary for Vita in this post or on the store. Those were the two games I was looking forward to today. :-(

Such-A-Goonie 28 March, 2017 @ 15:18
1.1

Cédric, the developer of Heroes of the Monkey Tavern, has commented on the release in the announcement topic. He’s doing his best to fix it, as it apparently was a mistake. :-)

Salt & Sanctuary is delayed in Europe for whatever reason, still coming in US today. Thanks SIEE!!

Such-A-Goonie 28 March, 2017 @ 11:44
2.1

Thanks for the info. Looking at Ska Studios’ Twitter, it seems like it’s out of their hands and they’re frustrated with it a well. Seems like it’ll come out soon, so I guess we’ll just have to wait a bit longer.

2.2

The issue’s been fixed and the Cross-Buy Vita version is up on Store now: https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP0609-CUSA04261_00-SALTNSANCTUARY00

2.3

Well, well. Wonders never cease. A reply on a “New on Playstation Store this week” blog post.
Thank you, Eric.

StevenJamesHyde 28 March, 2017 @ 11:37

Er… Salt and Sanctuary Vita? It was promised on this very blog four whole days ago, but isn’t on the store

3.1

SCEE screwed up, the Devs are clearly angry but can’t say anything. Usual situation where SCEE and Vita/Indie releases are concerned. They’ll probably figure it out by next week if history is any indication.

StevenJamesHyde 28 March, 2017 @ 14:42
3.2

… and then another two weeks to fix the inevitably broken cross-buy, right?

Please Fred, provide some info on Salt and Sanctuary. no one wants this to turn into a CSGO never appearing or Towerfall delay situation.

Or a kerbal space program where they just casually ignore it was ever coming out

StevenJamesHyde 28 March, 2017 @ 13:23
4.2

Thanks for the reminder of Kerbal’s existence – I just checked that other console’s inline store and found it was half price as of today. Bought!

4.3

Kerbal space program is a total mess on console and its why it’s not out on ps4 in Europe.

Why isn’t Old Time Hockey in the Dutch store? Was really looking forward to that.. :(

Where did MAFIA III disappear my country?
I really wanna play the new”Faster, Baby” DLC, yet I can’t for some reason cause the game is nowhere to be found (it WAS there when the game first came out, why you guys removed it?). Please help, I really want to enjoy this (and future) DLC of MAFIA III.

Capt_Darling 28 March, 2017 @ 11:44

Really disappointed that Salt & sanctuary isn’t on the Store. Would be nice if some further info can be provided (don’t make me regret holding my breath).

Arthurlantern 28 March, 2017 @ 12:18

I would like the salt and sanctuary situation to be clarified by someone on the blog instead of the usual if we ignore the questions they will go away.

Figured I’d take the opportunity to voice a complaint about digital pre-orders….

The whole selling point of these is that you “can be the first to play the game” and are not limited by “stock issues”. I am honestly annoyed by the fact that this is not the case at all when compared to physical pre-orders. Physical pre-orders are almost guaranteed anyway, plus you usually get the game 1-2 days early. Meanwhile, the loyal digital costumers are just staring at a dumb timer for when the game will unlock.

I wish this would be adressed…

Hasn’t harvest moon a wonderful life PS2 been added as well today?

Yes, I saw it on the french store this morning

Do you know if we will be getting “Wonder Boy Returns” over here anytime soon?
(Hopefully before Dragon’s Trap releases)

Wohoo! Finally Salt and Sanctuary!!!! :D
Oh no! No! I’m so fed up with this [DELETED]!!

Since there is now no longer any way to display all new DLC on PS4 due to the latest PS Store redesign, you really need to ensure absolutely all new content is listed in these blog posts.

Or alternatively, you know, just bring back the option in the store to display all DLC on PS4.

As an example, there was no way to display the recently-released Ikkitousen character DLC for Senran Kagura Estival Versus besides going to the game’s page and looking at all avaialble add-ons. They were also not listed anywhere in these blog posts. Therefore, how is someone who doesn’t constantly follow gaming news for niche titles supposed to know these were even available? This is just ome example, there have been other identical cases since the redesign.

Please make end-user experience the #1 priority when making “improvements” to the PS Store…

13.1

they wont listen.
The PS store design team lives in its own bubble just look at some of the store redesigns the ps3 got over the years like making it harder to actually find ps1 classics or in some cases actually impossible unless you know the title exist on the store and you search for it on the ps3 store, people complained about that and they have never changed it back.

Hi Fred Dutton. If you wish to talk Bethesda into reducing the price of Fallout 4 DLC again any time soon then please let it be known that you have my blessing. :P

On a side note, did anyone else notice, in the closing credits to Horizon Zero Dawn, under SIEE Marketing blah, there was a ‘Fed Dutton’ mentioned. Is he related to Fred?

15.1

Assuming you’re not teasing Mr Dutton, that is actually a reference to him. They spelt his name wrong.

If you *were* teasing him, well.. .let’s just take a moment to saviour that strange intangible thing going ‘whooosh’ above my head. :D

15.2

Savour even.

Oh ‘eck. I’ll get me coat.

Thank you Dark Souls series, you were a memorable gaming experience. Farewell and may fire rekindle again in the future….

Guys please please please set the store back! This new layout is abysmal it takes forever to navigate now, plus I used to be able to activate all the ps+ titles from the store for my ps3/vita and that now seems to have disappeared.

Le_Baron_Farceur 28 March, 2017 @ 19:51

Getting pretty fed up with SIEE’s handling of Vita releases.
First, the Nonary Games in, what, September?
Now, Salt and Sactuary.
And where the hell is Volgarr the Viking?

supersmith2500 29 March, 2017 @ 00:07
18.1

Don’t forget Freedom Planet.

I know there are lots of comments about this already but; Where the [Insert curse word here] is Salt and Sanctuary! I bought it in January in anticipation for this day, and it was announced on this blog 4 days ago!
“Salt and Sanctuary finally launches on PS Vita this coming Tuesday, 28th March” I hope somebody gets the sack for this! grumble grumble!

Capt_Darling 29 March, 2017 @ 17:49

Good news everybody.
Salt & Sanctuary is on the store.

Such-A-Goonie 29 March, 2017 @ 18:19
20.1

Thanks! I had to look for it via the search function as it didn’t show in the New tab, but it’s here and it’s cross-buy (so, free for those of us who purchased the PS4 version) and everything!

why didnt you mention that there is a sale on dark souls 3 ?? i woud’ve missed it if i havent checked the game on the store manually . for anyone who doesnt have it yet its onl 26$ on store

Where is the free Balthier DLC for World of Final Fantasy, which should’ve been in the store on 23rd of March? US store got it as usual. Is it really that hard to find some capable people for SCEE so we don’t have to deal with the mess we have been dealing with for years now?

Sweet, didn’t show up for me in the Dutch store but I was able to grab it with your link. So muchos gracias!

EU salt and sanctuary is live!!!

Quite a few questions here about Salt & Sanctuary Vita version. It’s now available on Store and is cross-buy with PS4. Here’s the linky: https://store.playstation.com/#!/cid=EP0609-CUSA04261_00-SALTNSANCTUARY00

Still no (Conflict: Desert Storm 1 ,2 or Vietnam )

Hi guys. I have a question regarding Persona 5 for PS3. Will it be available in PSSTORE on Tuesday and if yes – at what price? I would like to enjoy it on the premiere but there is no information about PS3 version. I would appreciate knowing in advance, so I can start searching for physical version of game (which for PS3 is not that easy).

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history