Posted

New this week on PlayStation Store: Persona 5, PaRappa the Rapper, Drawn To Death

Plus, Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition, Rocket League DLC, Lego City Undercover, more

This year’s extraordinary procession of top-drawer game releases continues this week with the keenly-anticipated launch of JRPG sequel Persona 5. No need to sleep on this one – it’s a bona fide future classic.

Not your scene? Well, there’s plenty more to get your teeth into, including retro revival PaRappa The Rapper Remastered, David Jaffe’s new arena shooter Drawn To Death, a PS4 outing for notoriously OTT FPS Bulletstorm and new DLC for perennial multiplayer favourite Rocket League. See below for all the details.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

ps4

• Flying Bunny (Only in Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Spain, UK)
    3rd April

• Persona 5
    4th April

• Has-Been Heroes (Not in Middle East, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine)
    4th April

ps3

PS4 DLC

3rd April

4th April

4th April

4th April

4th April

7th April

• Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition

• Duke Nukem’s Bulletstorm Tour

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

20 Comments
0 Author replies

Hmm, store on web browser giving me a “400 Bad Request” error at the moment.

Unbreakable88 04 April, 2017 @ 15:00
1.1

I had the same issue, went away after I deleted my cache and cookies

1.2

Cool, will do that then. :)

Great gaming week ahead, i’ve picked up the Dragon Quest Heroes 2 demo, i’m looking forward to the release. Picking up my copy of P5 on friday and i will also be looking forward to getting my copy of Lego City Undercover :D

NawriBinNawri 04 April, 2017 @ 14:56

P5 P5 P5! That game has more replay value than my entire PS4 game collection!

Carnivius_Prime 04 April, 2017 @ 14:56

dragon quest demo was alright I suppose. Not much else to purchase this week that interests me. Was hoping we’d get to Sengoku 3 at some point soon

I have no regrets. Ordering P5 online saved me 30 dollars and got me a physical copy. That said, the wait is killing me.

Bleh. I was hoping Fallout 4 DLC would be reduced again but I’ve got a feeling Steam will beat Sony to it and end up taking my money.

6.1

Hey, whaddayaknow. It was all reduced today in the Easter Sale. I realised it has nothing to do with my pestering, but thanks. :)

Hi, was the game “Military Madness: Nectaris” for PS3 delisted in Europe? I can’t seem to find it anymore, nor any info about its delisting. Will it eventually return like Bomberman Ultra? Since they’re both Hudson titles.

Ps store on mobile is so slowww. I spend more time looking at the loading page icon

Any chance of Europe getting a humble bundle like USA currently have?

No love again from Humble. I bet THQ games are in the new sale tomorrow.

9.2

just use the US one..

Lord_Lindsay 05 April, 2017 @ 00:28
9.3

I’ll probably get it and redeem them for my US account in hopes they do more of them (and maybe for Europe/Australia next time)

padfoot_pwns 04 April, 2017 @ 19:47

awesome

Lord_Lindsay 05 April, 2017 @ 00:27

When is Darknet for the PSVR coming to Australian PSN?
Been waiting a month now.

pillaysteven 06 April, 2017 @ 12:51

Persona 5… 70 euro vs 60 USD (56 euro) in America… c’mon Sony…

Now that bulletstorm is out, I’m a little baffled by the pricing. To get the game plus dukes tour bundled in is £49.99. To get the game without duke tour is £44.99, dukes tour seperately is £3.99. How can it be cheaper to buy things seperately?

Store not opening on PC keeps coming up with error 404 Bad Request

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand

happens on anything where connect to store including link above to take to store

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history