Posted

The PlayStation Store Easter Sale begins today

Save up to 60% on selected PS4, PS3 and PS Vita titles such as Battlefield 1, Overwatch, Rise of the Tomb Raider and many more

It’s that time of year once more… the PlayStation Store Easter Sale, where you can save up to 60% on selected PS4, PS3 and PS Vita titles, until 26th April.

We have a huge selection of amazing games on offer this Easter such as Battlefield 1 , Batman: Arkham Knight, Overwatch, Rise of the Tomb Raider and many more.

We’ve also got digital-only titles such as ARK: Survival Evolved – Founder’s Edition, Unravel, Verdun and more available on offer too.

Star Wars Battlefront Season Pass, The Division Season Pass and The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt Expansion Pass all feature on offer in our DLC and Season Pass category and we have a host of PS VR titles available in the sale such as Robinson: The Journey, Job Simulator, Eagle Flight and Rez Infinite!

The list of titles available in the Easter Sale is huge so we’ve put a selection of each category below, just head to the Easter Sale page on PlayStation Store for the complete list*!

Please note: some titles will only be available in the sale for a limited time only, so don’t miss out.

PS4

Indie/Digital

DLC/Season Pass

PS VR

*Some titles may not be available in your region.

71 Comments
0 Author replies
One_Shot_KiIIer 05 April, 2017 @ 11:48

I would’ve liked to see God Eater 2 Rage Burst on sale!

1.1

it was on sale two week ago, picked it up myself, great game too

Has anyone already received their 10 pounds or euros for buying 50 with in March?

The e-mail I received said I’ll get my code by a PSN notification April 6th or 7th (tomorrow or the day after). I suppose it’s the same for everyone.

You received an e-mail about the code FDC1? Damn, i didn´t receive anything, but spent over 50€. Hope i didn’t get [DELETED]

ragnarok2887 06 April, 2017 @ 20:20
2.3

Yeah, I was wondering about this too. Didn’t receive an email like @FDC1 did, despite spending more than the required amount.

Any info PlayStation blog?

Show more replies

Can anyone confirm that the PS4 version of the Fallout 4 Season Pass contains *ALL* the DLC? Having been stung by season passes in the past that did not contain all DLC, the product description really isn’t specific enough. Thanks.

spikewestphal 05 April, 2017 @ 12:15
3.1

All fallout 4 dlc is included in the season pass

3.2

I really appreciate the quick answer @spikewestphal. Thanks. :)

Carnivius_Prime 05 April, 2017 @ 12:23

WILD GUNS RELOADED is down from £24.99 to £11.99! Other people like me need to know of this but you didn’t list it above!

Carnivius_Prime 05 April, 2017 @ 12:36
4.1

I should add THANK YOU for finally putting it into a sale. £24.99 just seemed too steep for a SNES game update even if it is high quality. I’m poor. :P

4.2

I guess this blog post has dozens of omissions from the Easter sale. 2 smaller games I’ve been interested in a while (Moon Hunters and Assault Android Cactus) are finally at a price I’m happy to pay.

Carnivius_Prime 05 April, 2017 @ 12:26

still no sale on Shanate Half Genie Hero though. Darnit. And PS4 and Vita versions are two seperate purchases. :/

R.I.P Money

Carnivius_Prime 05 April, 2017 @ 12:39

Bit confused by Dragon Age Inquisition prices. The Deluxe version says was £64.99 now £2.99 so i bought that one. Is that right?

The deluxe version doesn’t have the dlc.

Carnivius_Prime 05 April, 2017 @ 12:54
7.2

aw. so why is it’s pre-sale price £64.99? and the sale is cheaper than the regular version’s sale price? :/

Carnivius_Prime 05 April, 2017 @ 12:57
7.3

I don’t suppose it matters anyways. I only bought the game cos it was cheap and felt like trying something different to my normal tastes. Even if I enjoy it enough there’s probably plenty content in there to keep me going til I get bored. :P

Show more replies

Oh, interesting, the THQ Nordic titles are on sale on the european store…

CluckNuggets 05 April, 2017 @ 21:04
8.2

If only there was a Bundle that could make them even cheaper ;)

@silmorat_king I know, that bundle is for the US market, that is why this is interesting, Europe doesn’t get access to that bundle (and yes, i’m aware of the “make an us account to redeem and play in your normal one) but ironically their games appear on the big european sale on the same week. Heh…

hi

9.1

hello

transpondster 05 April, 2017 @ 15:07

Some great VR sales here! I especially recommend Thumper for everyone, who like challenging games

Any reason why all of Fallout 4s DLC is on sale but not the base game but the Fallout 4 Store picture has the little yellow cube on it, like it does when theres a sale for PS Plus?

my poor bank balance. Too many good games on sale , for once a decent Easter EU sale on PSN

Lots of great Ps vita savings too online and in Vita store :)

CluckNuggets 05 April, 2017 @ 18:40

Steam (PC) is having a sale on Virtual Reality games too. How many VR games are in this sale?

puzzlemaniak 05 April, 2017 @ 19:01

Yakuza 0 on sale also (not listed), not the best deal ever, but who cares, shut up and take my money Sony.

No prices? If laziness was a crime…

CluckNuggets 05 April, 2017 @ 21:11
16.1

Too many regions to list prices for. They never got the discounts correct anyway, and it made them look bad when Sony set deceptive/different prices on the store and obviously wouldn’t be giving people their money back.

Not a bad sale, gonna snatch me some Digimon, EDF, Lost Dimension for the ita. Was thinking of getting the first Trails of Cold Steel game, but for some reason the Vita version is only half off, while the PS3 one is 73% off.

bluemoon1987 06 April, 2017 @ 00:15

I see they’ve gone for quantity over quality in this sale. Most have been cheaper in the past. Shame, i had a lot of credit in my wallet i was looking to spend in this sale.

jumperx2zkiller 06 April, 2017 @ 03:02

I can’t wait for assassins creeds
on sale

There are quite a lot more games on sale on psn for ps4 not listed here.

Ugh, I’ve been holding off on the Witcher 3 DLC for ages. Want to get the GOTY edition so I’ve got the DLC on disc , permanently. But apparently your previous safe file won’t work on there, so stupid…

Will hold off on Walking Dead for a next sale. Can we get a sale on the Deus Ex – Mankind Divided season pass?

Hmmm… 400+ PS4 games/dlc, ~185 PS3 games/dlc, ~75 PS Vita games…

Staying in old generation of consoles is sure suffering. Looks like I will just see same things over and over in PS3 and Vita section… ahhhhh~

DragonxTortoise 07 April, 2017 @ 15:58

Nice sale but where’s my £10 for spending £50 last month offer? 4pm in UK you are pushing it for time if its to be done between 6th-7th april

Just a shame I can’t use the £10 voucher I was meant to get for spending £50 in March as I was meant to receive it between the 6th n 7th but just found out its been delayed for a few days

24.1

I’m annoyed about that myself as I was looking forward to finally picking up Rez Infinite at a decent price, they should have emailed or made an announcement about it, not left it as a pinned tweet on the Ask PlayStation accoount. What makes it more annoying is that people have already got theirs through the notification setup but they’re delaying this batch (why are they sending in batches anyway?!?!) to send the vouchers out by email. Bit of a joke really especially when I can go to the local GAME and get a £10 PSN voucher with ease, should be easier to sort for Sony. Last time I jump on this kind of offer from them.

This was post today on twitter by Ask PlayStation UK‏:

@AskPS_UK There is a small delay in sending March’s promotion vouchers.Eligible users will receive the code via email in the next few days.

posted

Great…lets buy and play!!!

it’d be nice to be able to use the £10 i was supposed to receive between the 6-7th april.

but then i never got it, so why should i spend money on anything else digital…

i’ll just save money and pick up the boxed copies.

Yeah it’s now the 10th of April and still no voucher code Sony were so quick taking my money if you’re gonna set up a deal make sure it’s done properly before you roll it out

Will be reporting UK Teading standards if I do not get the £10 voucher before this sale ends. Why has an email communication not gone out to all psn members who spent the £50

DragonxTortoise 10 April, 2017 @ 15:12

Urgh hurry up and send people their £10 voucher. The message on PlayStation store says’…in the next few days.’ It’s already that time. Like the guy above said why has no email been sent out?

besantesteras 10 April, 2017 @ 17:46

I did’t know, right go on PS Store… Tnx a lot…

code came in

Finally got my code Ashwell check your emails guys

StickCollector 10 April, 2017 @ 20:29

Hi.

I’m still waiting for my voucher of 100:-, got a mail where it said that I would be getting it between the 6th and 7th. Still nothing =/

CoolRichy007UK 11 April, 2017 @ 11:46
35.1

EmailS going out now and its £10 not 100 or im wrong lol

CoolRichy007UK 11 April, 2017 @ 11:46
35.2

Got my 10 quid code finally

Voucher codes have been sent

Watch Dogs®2 – Gold Edition £58 that’s not a sale more like daylight robbery

CoolRichy007UK 11 April, 2017 @ 11:45
37.1

I seen better sales on a boat sail

FitoTheGreat 11 April, 2017 @ 16:04

Does anyone know when the sale in us starts

That link is broken – not showing any sale.

Why is overwatch not reduce as it says it’s in sale

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history