Posted

Gran Turismo Sport European beta starts this Saturday, sign up now

Be the first to participate in daily races online from 15th April

Following on from the announcement of the US only Gran Turismo Sport beta at the beginning of March, we’re delighted to confirm that we’re now ready to open our doors to Europe!

The initial wave of testing with our fans in America has been vital in letting us test the new infrastructure and ensure that we give players the best experience possible. Now that the testing has been completed, we’re ready to welcome Europe to the beta in order to help us properly test the servers.

We’re going to start the EU beta on the 15th April from 14:00 BST / 15:00 CEST with a series of online races over the weekend. You can see the full proposed schedule further down this post.

Between now and then we’ll be issuing invites to successful applicants in order to give them time to prepare for the testing phase.

If you’ve not yet signed-up there’s still time to get in and sign up now!

Today also marks the introduction of the latest 1.04 patch update, implementing feedback from the test players and containing new tracks that have not been revealed yet. That’s not all though, there’s a teaser image inside for those eagle-eyed fans amongst you…

Beta racing schedule

Hosting of race events starting 15 April | 13:00 UTC / 14:00 BST / 15:00 CEST

During the weekend

Race Hours | 15:00-18:00 UTC / 16:00-19:00 BST / 17:00-20:00 CEST

During the weekdays

Race Hours | 17:00 – 20:00 UTC / 18:00-21:00 BST / 19:00-22:00 CEST

We look forward to seeing you all in the beta this weekend!

92 Comments
0 Author replies
FantasyMeister 11 April, 2017 @ 17:09

Haven’t done much beta testing for Sony since the PS2 Network Trials and the odd PS4 title here and there, will be delighted to help out with this flagship title though. Signed up faster than the first corner of Brands Hatch Indy.

I hope I will get a key :)

2.1

same here!! :D

Amazing News! I have My Thrustmaster T300RS GT Edition Ready & Waiting! Signed up since day dot! When will you be sending through the Keys In preparation to Friday?

I hope Sony knows The Czech Republic is in EU region. :D

icecrasher_zero 13 April, 2017 @ 16:52
4.1

Say whaaaaaaat!? xD

Please let me get ah Closed Beta Key, pleeease… :D i want & wait for GT Sport so quite hard since i got myPS4 (almost 2 years now… lol) but no problem, finally it will happen

I’m 53 yrs old and I’ve played gran turismo from the very first one Got the game for my son but after a day of racing against him I laid clame to it. I have everyone of the gt games and refuse to let them go Love the game top to bottom so please pick me and give this old timer a good surprise ????

6.1

You’re better off in the US Blog, not the EU one.

6.2

Yeah, you will need an EU account in order to get o to this beta. The US beta has already been and gone, take a look on YouTube for some footage. It’s probably the closest you will get to the game prior to release unless someone gives you a beta key.

6.3

Correct me if i’m wrong but is this not link for us beta sign up https://www.playstation.com/en-us/campaigns/2017/gran-turismo-sport-beta-sign-up/

Fingers crossed I get a key..good stuff!

still waiting for it :-)

My body is ready!

Maybe! It’s The right time

michaelwerken 11 April, 2017 @ 21:26

Plekje gif me a key code i can’t wait to play this game

michaelwerken 11 April, 2017 @ 21:26

*please

Spiller007JH 11 April, 2017 @ 22:42

Fingers crossed!! I really hope a lot of players are selected, so we can enjoy the new no.1 racing simulator, and help too make it even better, than we all hoped it would be ????

My G29 and I are ready. Let’s do this! Bored to check my emails everyday to see if I’m in!! ????

I hope you will make a career mode witch has a market for used and new cars witch the players have in garages
like FIFA ULTIMATE team market
To sell and buy cars online…..

Well this is what you can call an opportunity. I think my gaming set, Ps4Pro attached with T500RS and th8a will finaly get some real racing with this title. And because it seems that i’m the first Finn i just have to end this by shouting Torilla Tavataan!

President-Edo1 12 April, 2017 @ 09:40

I’ve been playing gran turismo for a looong time, cant wait till i can put my racing skills to better use!

The beta signup link is incorrect, the one for the EU-beta is here: http://beta.software.eu.playstation.com/GTSportBeta

I’m a fan of the franchise since since the first GT, and I ‘m waiting to buy a PS4 when GT Sport is out on the store.

If I get the chance to be a Beta tester, i go running to buy the PS4 !

ViiRaL_zTrunk 12 April, 2017 @ 11:24

Yeah Gt Sports Finally

ViiRaL_zTrunk 12 April, 2017 @ 11:25

I really want a key please

Hopefully I’m successful, I’ve recently been a Sony beta tester and many closed beta trails over the recent months. Looking forward to ps4 laugh. Good luck to all successful applicants

Ayyildiz_2014 12 April, 2017 @ 12:08

very nice

Lol at the begging messages.

This a good i wating for.this game

PlayStation Beta Trial Notification – You’ve been chosen to take part in the Gran Turismo Sport Beta. Just got that email ! Much obliged Sony PlayStation!

sony come on i belive in you

Got my code just now, awesome. Can’t wait for saturday :)

Has anybody in Australia got a code or e-mail yet????
does anybody know if and when we will get it ????

Got the code. Thank you.

were u got this key on maile or wat?

keepitfrosty1 12 April, 2017 @ 15:54

I would love a key code the gt series has bin amazing I can remember been blown away by graphics and amount of things you could do in gt 4 on a ps2 and got better on the ps3 so after all the development for this game I can’t wait

Amazing gaming

Yay I got an email. See you Saturday people ☺

I’m in and downloading now. Can we play offline till sat then? As you can play offline aswell as online via the arcade mode?

35.1

You can’t.

You can only watch the occasional demo course (which looks suspiciously like GT6, except it’s in 30 fps).

No email. PREORDER CANCELLED.

Got mine. Beta downloaded Logitech wheel set up, excited then realised it doesn’t actually start till the weekend. I’m working this weekend too. Bugger.

Day 1 preorder no money back and still no beta code after 20 or so applications.
Please for the love of everything that is holy. Give me a code………. or the demo version

not-1-t-mess-wit 13 April, 2017 @ 05:18

I havent received anytthing . Please give me beta access . Im so sick of playin ark . Im in a hole

tee-gardz1996 15 April, 2017 @ 19:51
39.1

have you checked your email. it will come up as PlayStation beta trial notification. you should receive an email by PlayStation

This is so boring…. playing gt since ps1 and dont send me any code.. nice.. guess still waiting to try it.. random sellection… lot of ppl will not test it.. but will earn the code.. and the ones who played a lot gt have good weels as well to play it good will stare watching and wishing.. ???? like forever

cross-online-eu4 13 April, 2017 @ 11:06

Dear customer.

Oh!!
I failed E-Mail Receive setting…

I didn’t receive your ClosedBeta Code message.
Please send it to me again……

alwaythesun12345 13 April, 2017 @ 11:40

I sign up when the signing up starts:( and dont have mail :( i played every gt, when i was 11 years old, gt1 later the most amazing from the gt series gt2, and beautiful escudo pikes peak version! I am true fan of gt series, but i am not chosen one :( i must waiting… Eh or maybe i have but i cant find this mail in my mailbox :/ is possible get the maik again? If am chosen.. Because i dont know now:/ and i rlly want so much play gt:( waiting so loong for this moment. And now i cant play.

tee-gardz1996 15 April, 2017 @ 19:55
42.1

thankfully i got the email the email that day saying i have been chosen to take part in the Gran Turismo Sport Beta. did you receive the email by any chance and if you did then check it and type on the search bar on the email playstation

alwaythesun12345 13 April, 2017 @ 11:43

Please check my signing id, because i havent any maik, but maybe my mailbox delete this or something:(((( i sign up in the first days of this signing site… And nothing, some people signing up yesterday and the have mails:/ why. True fans dont get acces:( ok i must wait for the premiere

WENGER OUT

mattyking101 13 April, 2017 @ 14:34

Buzzin,got code,burnin this [DELETED] all weekend????

alwaythesun12345 13 April, 2017 @ 15:27

Thanks for the code!! :)))))))))

Got the code. Thank you!!!!

I hope i get the code

SpaceMachine 13 April, 2017 @ 16:36

Downloading the beta right now! Really looking forward to spending time with this and hoping the handling model matches the amazing visuals.

Yes that is my email confirmation for beta testing and now waiting on gt to download.
Looking forward to this ????

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history