Posted

New PlayStation Store discounts start today, save on Nier Automata, Resident Evil 7, Doom, more

Plus make savings on Stardew Valley, Kona, Valley, F1 2016

A new week brings with it another tempting batch of discounts on PlayStation Store. This week we have five new promotions kicking off from today. Check them out below.

Deal of the Week (10/05/17 – 17/05/17)

F1 2016

Create your own legend with the PlayStation Store Deal of the Week, F1 2016.

Featuring 21 tracks, the full roster of 22 drivers and 11 teams, you can forge your own path to glory on PS4. Head to PlayStation Store today!

May Savings (10/05/17 – 24/05/17)

You can save up to 60% off some amazing titles in our May Savings promotion, starting today!

With the likes of Nier Automata, Final Fantasy XV, Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege, Flatout 4 and many more in the promotion, you won’t want to miss out.

PlayStation Store has all your regional pricing, but here’s a look at the complete list of what’s on offer.

Digital Discounts (10/05/17 – 24/05/17)

We’ve got whole host of Digital Discounts starting on PlayStation Store.

You can save big on Stardew Valley, Kona, Valley, Duke Nukem 3D: 20th Anniversary World Tour and more until the 24th May. Start your next digital adventure today!

Resident Evil Promotion (10/05/17 – 24/05/17)

If you haven’t played Resident Evil before, now is your chance as we have a host of deals on Resident Evil content across PS3 and PS4.

You can download Resident Evil 7 Deluxe Edition, Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil 6 and more on PlayStation Store, so save, download and play today!

Save on PS3 and PS Vita (10/05/17 – 24/05/17)

Not only that, but we have some great savings on top PS3 and PS Vita titles.

Whether it’s Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain, or Hitman Trilogy HD, you can enjoy your favourite PS3 and PS Vita games at drop down prices until the 24th May.

32 Comments
1 Author replies

Hifor like the 10th time u have SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit! on sale .. (already bought it the 1st time)my question is .. can u also put the dlc for it on sale sometime? The DLC package is like 50% of the game but it has never been on sale. Plz do someday. (its the Gessen X Hebijo DLC and Soundtrack dlc)

1.1

That’s down to the publisher, not Sony.

Maybe its different in different regions but you say “save up to 60%”. Thats cool but deus ex mankind divided is over 80% off. I am in Australia, are the rest of you getting the same discount?

2.1

76% on base version & 79% on deluxe in my region. What I paid for the base version during the xmas sale was more than what the deluxe costs right now Over 80% is quite a deal for you.

Time to get that Near:Automata c:

Damn auto correct D:

Gillen McAllister 10 May, 2017 @ 14:04
3.2

Time to get near Automata is technically true though (as near as you can get to a digital code). So… win?

3.3

So played it for the first time yesterday. Loved every secondo f it, that is of the three hours of learning from my errors of how to avoid getting killed in one hit over and over again during the final boss of the tutorial level. Then again, it’s worth it, Nier starts of exactly like the first one did. Absolutely beautiful. Think that I need to go back to the first one after this is finished. Well worth the price I have to admit. Let’s see how Resident Evil 7 will turn out later :)

Metal Gear Solid V: The Definitive Experience has finally my money!

Carnivius_Prime 10 May, 2017 @ 13:31

hm i still can’t seem to muster up any enthusiasm for MGSV even at that very cheap price. Been bored by the previous games too much I suppose.

Please put Transformers: Fall of Cybertron’s PS4 version on sale. And the lack of a Star Wars sale last week was poor.

Got too many games :(

nukualofaperson 10 May, 2017 @ 17:49
7.1

I know the feeling. Last I checked I had 260. I have finished maybe 15. I think I’ll buy some new ones anyway tonight.

7.2

455 here, counting my US account on ps4 only. About 900 in total with PS3, Vita and PS4. At least Iäll have a great time with my kids when I chosse one game a week to go through :)

nukualofaperson 11 May, 2017 @ 23:30
7.3

My son, who lives in different town, called me not too long ago, because his friend didn’t believe I had over 1000 video games in total. I had to confirm. I have no idea how many I have in total, but it is at least 1000. A lot of PS2 games.

How many times now has Telltale collection been on offer? I think this may the 16th???

Why is the Driveclub priced at €9.99 but the Plus Edition at €14.99?Is this an error or the Plus Edition actually offers more stuff than the original (non-plus edition)?

lunaticbear 10 May, 2017 @ 15:58
9.1

I was coming here to ask the exact same question !

9.2

That is confusing because something must have changed. It seems the PS+ version is now known as the full game with ‘Additional cars and Tours to download from PlayStation®Store at no extra cost.’ The base game will require you to add the season pass to acquire the same content.

MarkoZecevic 11 May, 2017 @ 14:32
9.3

Any update on this?

Awesome sale, Might pick up Grand Kingdom…. Superbeat Xionic has never been in a sale, any chance of that happening?

10.1

Superbeat Xonic is actually on sale right now ;)

10.2

It was on sale about 4 weeks ago as well. Just now it’s on 80%.

10.3

So it is! Dunno how I missed that, thank you

YTBDean2002 10 May, 2017 @ 17:15

Pls put Fallout 4 on discount (one last time) … I missed the last ones… I was so happy cause I thought I saw fallout on the discount list but realised it was flatout

11.1

Probably no good to you, but I picked up a disk copy of fallout 4 new for €20 last week, bit better than the €69.99 on the ps store 😲

It’s too bad the resident evil 7 season pass isn’t included in the RE sale – bought the disc version and have been waiting for that. Now that there’s a Resident Evil sale where it’s not included, I’m not expecting anything any time soon.

Just wondering why is the Full Game of Heavy Rain not available for purchase? It says I can’t purchase it because I own a PS4 digital copy of Beyond: Two Souls. I didn’t buy BTS as a bundle deal with HR, I bought it by itself, so I’m super confused.

13.1

The store normally prevents you from buying an upgraded version of a game if you have already bought the base version. For example PS Plus base owners of ‘Rocket League’ cannot buy the GOTY version of the same game. Its annoying but they don’t intend to change it either.I assume the same logic is applied to the B:TS bundle deal you’re trying to get. The only option you have is to buy Heavy Rain at its discount price. Once you do that, the store will also tell you that you purchased the HR & B:TS Collection. Wait what? Yes.

I may just be being stupid here, but I don’t see these deals in the store. Are they not live yet, or am I missing something? Or is this nation specific; am I not seeing them because I’m in Canada, on a Canadian account?

14.1

I just noticed this is the euro blog. Yeah, that’d do it – stupid it is.

Why is the deus ex season pass still full price when the standard game and game with season pass is £4.00 difference?

is there any discount codes for checkout please let me know

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history