Posted

Try Spotify Premium for three months for only €0.99

Listen without ads, discover new music, or reconnect with your favourite artists at a discount on PlayStation 4

Tempted to try out Spotify and stream your favourite bands, or sample some killer playlists on your PlayStation 4? Now’s a good time to start your trial, as from today – and only for the next six weeks – you’ll be able to sign up to Spotify Premium and get three months for only €0.99*.

TITLE

And even if you decide a world’s worth of music on tap on your games console isn’t doing it for you, you can cancel the subscription at any time – even during the promotional offer period. Once the three month promotional period finishes, the monthly subscription rolls over to its full PlayStation Store price.

Offer starts on 17 May 2017 and ends 26 June 2017. Limit of one offer per person. At the end of the initial 3 months, the subscription automatically continues and we will charge you a recurring monthly subscription fee at the then current full PlayStation Store price until you cancel the subscription. Offer available on the PlayStation Store on the PS4 console and not on any other PlayStation Store. Terms and conditions apply, see here.

*9,00 Kr in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, 179Ft in Hungary, 0,99zl in Poland, 0,99 CHF in Switzerland and 0,99 TL in Turkey.

12 Comments
2 Author replies

Is this option avalable for Russian users?

Eric Whelan 17 May, 2017 @ 17:18
1.1

Not in Russia unfortunately. There’s a full list of locations in point 6 of the T&Cs: https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/legal/playstation-music-spotify-promotion-may-june-2017/

mondo-gamer 18 May, 2017 @ 08:12

I will be very happy to try it for much much more

if I wont be ignored…

Spotify, you are most welcome to take my money.

So, where do we sign up? Nothing on PS store, nothing in the legal. ??? No links?

Eric Whelan 18 May, 2017 @ 11:36
3.1

Pop into the Spotify app on your PS4 and you’ll be able to sign up there.

thx.

sonicantheo 21 May, 2017 @ 03:25
3.3

I am from Greece and the price still shows as 6.99€ . I press on Upgrade button on Spotify app.

The price still is 6.99€ for me…

I’ve got some money in the ps store. Can I use some of it to join Spotify?

Jeff-Andrew-NL 20 May, 2017 @ 03:27

No thanks. Spotify only has like 5% of the music I listen to XD

AlucardTepes_DE 21 May, 2017 @ 18:26
6.1

Lol, well said. Same opinion and case here.

AlucardTepes_DE 21 May, 2017 @ 18:26

TThere are no Japanese bands in it, so I don’t see a reason to get it.

RealoFoxtrot 22 May, 2017 @ 01:24

“The offer’s available to anyone who isn’t currently a Premium subscriber (including current trialists) or has never previously been a Premium subscriber (including previous trialists).”

Contradicts the terms site:

“This 3 months for 99p offer (“Offer”) is open to Sony Entertainment Network (“SEN”) (previously known as PlayStation®Network (“PSN”)) account holders who do not currently have and have never previously had a Spotify subscription (including non-paid for trials) (“Eligible Persons”).”

If you’ve ever had a Premium subscription it will show £9.99 (€6.99)

sonicantheo 22 May, 2017 @ 01:25

I am from Greece and it is still 6.99€

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.