Posted

Welcome to your new PlayStation Gear Store

Your one stop eShop for discovering exclusive PlayStation clothing, stylish accessories and epic collectibles

We are pleased to announce that the new PlayStation Gear store is now live across the UK, France and Germany.

The store is a celebration of all things PlayStation and the new website is designed to make it even easier for players to discover and buy a great range of premium merchandise – all curated by PlayStation under a single official destination.

TITLE

PlayStation Gear stocks everything from PlayStation branded clothing to collectibles from some of your favourite PS4 games, and there’s much more to come!

So whether you’re looking for an exclusive PlayStation t-shirt, Horizon Zero Dawn artwork or an Overwatch mug- the stores got you covered.

As well as stocking fan favourites, you can find brand new merchandise exclusive to PlayStation Gear, including:

Horizon Zero Dawn machines range

PlayStation urban trends range

TITLE

Discover the new PlayStation Gear store for yourself and make sure you never miss out on new products by signing up to the newsletter and keeping your eyes open for more news on the Blog!

22 Comments
4 Author replies

Errr? Link?

Hashshashin786 25 May, 2017 @ 09:14
1.1

Just click on ‘PlayStation Gear store’ its highlighted in blue

Errr? Found it!!!

andrewsqual 24 May, 2017 @ 17:51

Give me some for free for Platinuming specific games. Haha got to love the Mass Effect section with the picture of classic ME and then all it is full of is Andromeda junk.

Loving all the PlayStation cuff-links, key-rings and mugs though. The iPad cover, not so much

KingKjellboy 24 May, 2017 @ 18:39

Too bad I can’t order from there. :<

Excellent to see the store back up again. Let’s hope Centresoft do a better job than MyPlay Direct.

Hope they will expand to more of Europe. I know Nordic countries would love this :)

Eric Whelan 25 May, 2017 @ 15:32
6.1

Keep an eye here on the blog and we’ll announce any changes to where you can buy from

Just placed an order, really impressed with the new store. Lots of awesome merch available. Glad to see it’s return, this time seemingly a lot better!

Eric Whelan 25 May, 2017 @ 15:32
7.1

Glad you like it! What did you pick up?

7.2

It was tough to choose, I want everything on there! But, decided on the PlayStation Family Logo Japan Black Acid Wash T-shirt (pictured above). Dispatched today, so I should receive it tomorrow.

7.3

Package just arrived. Love it! 10 out of 10 for service!

Show more replies
Hashshashin786 25 May, 2017 @ 09:21

Finally, I was looking for PlayStation mech only the good stuff in the US!

t1ck1ngcl0ck 25 May, 2017 @ 09:43

Those Horizon shirts are nice!

CaptainWitwicky 25 May, 2017 @ 10:41

Don’t be proud or start celebrating if you only make the store available for 3 countries. This is an European blog, right? I literally live between the UK, France and Germany, so I can’t figure out what the problem could be.

Will they actually offer consumer rights on this store unlike the ps store?

Come payday them silver PlayStation controller cufflinks are mine.

@Eric Whelan any news on if and when Numskull are producing Volume 2 of the Playstation Tea Coasters, and will you be offering them on the Gear store?

Eric Whelan 26 May, 2017 @ 17:54
13.1

Don’t have any info on this I’m afraid. We’ll be trying to update on new items regularly on the PlayStation EU twitter account, so keep an eye there.

Will any Persona 5 merchandise be added in the near future?

Ugh no Ape Escape or Sly Cooper or Jak and Daxter merch :(

Ape Escape would be great especially with the monkeys!

mrswhitesboys 29 May, 2017 @ 21:40

Please could playstation make vr and everything cheaper and more accessable for people on low income, I’m a hardworking mum of 2 shoes children love gaming but am always dreading the question of when can we have one. To acquire all be equipment is more than I paid for my car, please please think of us…..

I hope to see soon more countries

UnleashSonic 09 June, 2017 @ 02:53

Australia?.. you’re missing a whole continent here, one that loves WipEout too!

I want to buy some playstation-gear.

But I live in Sweden, so it wont let me

When are you adding more countries!!?

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history