Posted

Introducing the PlayStation Days of Play sale

Nine days of great deals on consoles, games & more kicks off 9th June

2017 has been a great year for gaming so far, and with an action-packed E3 right around the corner, we figure it’s time to celebrate – by making Christmas come early with the massive PlayStation Days of Play sale.

It all starts on Friday 9th June when the full line-up of games to be discounted on PlayStation Store will be announced, and the sale begins. But to give you a sneak peek, Horizon Zero Dawn, Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End, Nioh, Battlefield 1, Grand Theft Auto V and Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands will all feature.

So if you haven’t had a chance to play the latest blockbusters or want to try out something new, now is the time. Not only that, we’ve brought Santa back from his summer holiday to deliver some incredible deals on consoles, bundles and accessories too, including:

• Standard PS4 console
  • PS4 Pro and Horizon Zero Dawn
  • PlayStation VR and PS VR Worlds
  • PlayStation Plus 12 month memberships
  • DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controllers in a range of colours
  • Audio headsets

In addition, the newly launched PlayStation Gear store will also be offering great discounts on a range of exclusive PlayStation clothing, stylish accessories and epic collectibles from some of your favourite games.

Days of Play

The sale starts on Friday 9th June and ends Saturday 17th June for physical items – while downloadable games and PS Plus memberships are on sale until 21st June at PlayStation Store.

Stay tuned to playstation.com/daysofplay for all the information you’ll need, and to check out all the deals that are available in your region to make it a festive summer of play.

*This offer starts on 9th June 2017 and there are a limited number of each item which will be sold at the promotional price. Items will be made available on a first come, first served basis and the offer will end once the number of items sold reaches the applicable limit.

50 Comments
0 Author replies
OrbitalFlow 07 June, 2017 @ 11:05

Surprisingly The Last Of Us brand is missing from the PlayStation Gear store

Carnivius_Prime 07 June, 2017 @ 11:06

Sounds promising. And discount on PlayStation Plus 12 months sub is always useful especially on PS4. :)

TheNarrator 07 June, 2017 @ 11:10

looking forward to some cool deals :)

hope this doesnt mean we have to wear our Christmas jumpers as well, could get hot :D

MikeRob2008 07 June, 2017 @ 11:18

Hope this will actually be a sale. Not Just just the price i could get them for in shops months ago.

Lego Star Wars : The Force Awakens -70%

Assasins Creed : The Ezio Collection -70%

Watch Dogs 2 -70%

Ratchet & Clank -70%

Horizon Zero Dawn -70%

DO IT SONY!!! MY WALLET IS READY!!

5.1

Lol 70% on Horizon. This guy is clearly delusional.

omegadelta007 07 June, 2017 @ 18:30
5.2

Assassins creed EC lacks the awesome multiplayer, so I’m not much for it.

5.3

Awesome. Multiplayer. Assassins Creed.

Wow! I never expected to see those words combined in one sentence…!

I think it’s a VERY good thing Ubi decided not to add mp in new AC’s. But I’m not into mp at all, so I might not be one commenting on that… For me it’s completely the other way around: AC with mp = no buy / AC without mp = very likely to buy.

Show more replies

I really hope its not extremely limited on everything. Pro, VR and such I can fully understand. First come first serve is just a terrible idea imo. Hopefully the PS+ deal isn’t like that as well since that would be even worse when so many of us has been asking for a sale on it for ages..

6.1

Yeah, I hope that the notice about limited quantities only applies to the physical items. It would be dumb to apply artificial stock limits on digital items.

Carnivius_Prime 07 June, 2017 @ 12:49
6.2

Kinda like how dumb it is to pre-order on digital products when pre-ordering was often used so you’d be sure you’d get a copy of the game on release day before stocks ran out.

6.3

Pre-ordering guarantees the company a certain number of sales. Now, instead of being about guarantees for the customer, it’s about what extras you will get. The pre-ordering concept on digital games is and never has been anything to do with the pre-ordering physical games. It’s for completely different reasons. I pre-order loads of games, and I’ve been disappointed only a couple of times. Mostly you get cool extras for the same price, but simply because you bought it before release. People keep confusing the pre-order digital with physical because it’s engrained in their mind from back in the day when games were only physical. I wouldn’t pre-order if I didn’t get extras for doing it. There’s no other reason to ever do so.

Show more replies

Fred, do we still get the annual store ‘summer sale’ after this?

sultanab1din 07 June, 2017 @ 12:59

bring it on

vanrooney30 07 June, 2017 @ 13:03

I’ve spent enough money this week alreadly now you add this why do you hate my wallet sony

I’m curious how the hardware sales will be done. Through Sony’s store?

sithfuryhate 07 June, 2017 @ 13:27

Why is the gear only available in UK/DE/FR ? Why no love for the rest of Europe?

omegadelta007 07 June, 2017 @ 18:32
11.1

What about Ireland? :/

omegadelta007 07 June, 2017 @ 18:34
11.2

Never mind :(

Really hoping for a good price on the Pro and not just a free bundled copy of Horizon.

Don’t get me wrong, Horizon is magnificent but I just need the console and would like it at a new lower price :)

Lots of PS1 gear, and yet the latest Playstation device is the only one that can’t run PS1 games.

European_Gamer 07 June, 2017 @ 14:49

Is that Jim Ryan with a beard.

Stonesthrow 07 June, 2017 @ 15:43

Judging from his sneak peek, same stuff as always.. Couldn’t care less for digital anyway, except for Telltale and the odd season pass.

How about you start doing more sales on that extortionate ps+ service for a change?

RodrigoSharingan 07 June, 2017 @ 16:24

Kinda underwhelmed by the lack of actually good deals, all this publicity and show for just this. Most of the games are still expensive as hell, same with the controllers.

The only good thing (I guess) is the PS+sub discount, but PS+ as a service is mediocre at best so… Meh.

X_Blood_Curse_X 07 June, 2017 @ 17:08
16.1

The sale hasn’t started yet…

RodrigoSharingan 07 June, 2017 @ 17:43
16.2

Prices have allready been leaked in my contry. And its nothing special.

16.3

OH really? How about a link to sweeten your comment?

Show more replies

Really hope to see a discount on Dark Souls 3. Just finished Bloodborne and I loved it :D

Don’t get too excited, it’ll only be £10-£15 off digital titles.

AngryGamer94 08 June, 2017 @ 08:32

give me horizon,nioh and persona 5 please(digital not physical)

my wallet is ready

And I can find PlayStation 4 Pro in sale, where (in Finland) and what price?

20.1

Here’s the Finnish days of play page, it would seem the participating retailers are at the bottom of the page.

12 month plus is £29.99

Pro £349

Smyth toy shop UK for the 9 days of PlayStation

JohnnySpectre 09 June, 2017 @ 10:12

The physical deals around this are great:

Nioh for £29.99 at SmythsHorizon for £26.23 (!) at ShopTo10% of everything at the PS Gear store

Genuinely great sale.

Andre-Veelt 09 June, 2017 @ 10:54

If you already have a PS+ subscription, Can you buy a new PS+ and stack subscriptions?

23.1

would love to know that to …

23.2

Yes, buying further PS+ subs stack on top of your remaining sub period.

ste_the_legend 09 June, 2017 @ 12:02
23.3

Yep you can. Mine had 4 more months to run but now it’s 16 months.

Show more replies
QuantumBlood 09 June, 2017 @ 11:38

LMAO – Ratchet & Clank €24,99 (21,99 PS+)

Just bought the Days of Play PLUS subscription. All gone well. However my downloads no longer lists my PS4 purchases / Downloads??

primitoavila 09 June, 2017 @ 20:50

I can’t find GTA V, i got an error on the page!

just wanna know my psn region so…

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history