Posted

New PlayStation Store discounts start today on Need For Speed, SOMA, Snake Pass, more

Save up to 60% on Hyper Light Drifter, Furi, Everything, Song of the Deep, more
What did you think about this story?
13 Comments
2 Author replies

Wow, small selection this time. And still 2 weeks discount period.

Maybe you have something in store for us at E3 week some bigger sale or something. That’s the only reason I can see for this small and in my opinion uninteresting selection of games.

Of course this is only my opinion, others may find it great.

Gillen McAllister 07 June, 2017 @ 11:17
1.1

Bigger sale you say? *Psssst* http://play.st/2sfbA0o

1.2

Gillen McAllister

My apologies, that post wasn’t up when I wrote. Or at least not visible.

So yea thank you :)

Btw it’s great to see someone from the blog being active again, have seen you being more active lately. So maybe this will be the turn point to the better.

For a few days now the Offers and Discounts tab has been missing from the webstore

2.1

Yeah, same here, Offers and Discounts tab is not showing on the webstore

2.2

Not here either…

Gillen McAllister 07 June, 2017 @ 12:06
2.3

This now should be sorted. If you’re still having issues in a few hours time, shout.

Show more replies

And yeah this sale is weak after being used to massive 200+ titles sales every 2 weeks..

WordsofIvory 07 June, 2017 @ 19:30
3.1

It’s almost like they’re holding off for a bigger sale later in the week to coincide with E3…

Carnivius_Prime 07 June, 2017 @ 10:47

MIght get Hyper Light Drifter. Wasn’t a big fan when I played it on PC but there’s just some games I prefer to play comfortably on my PS4 in the reclining chair and this seems like one. Am hoping Wonder boy in Monster World is in a sale soon too. :)

Carnivius_Prime 07 June, 2017 @ 10:48

Maybe Crypt of the NecroDancer for £3.99 for both PS4/Vita crossbuy too though it says it’s a rhythm game and those mess with my OCD and anxiety for some reason. :P

aaleksandrov1985 07 June, 2017 @ 12:56