Posted

New on PlayStation Store this week: Crash Bandicoot, Elite Dangerous, Diablo III DLC, COD Modern Warfare Remastered, more

Plus, Brawlhalla, Arizona Sunshine, Spider-Man: Homecoming VR Experience

This week’s new releases are lead out by one of the biggest PlayStation icons of all time. Yes, Crash Bandicoot returns to action this week. The N. Sane Trilogy packages together re-tooled versions of the first three games in the classic series, complete with new visuals, audio and game features.

Also out this week is Elite Dangerous, Frontier Developments’ acclaimed reimagining of its classic space saga; rowdy PlayStation VR zombie shooter Arizona Sunshine; immersive movie tie-in Spider-Man: Homecoming VR Experience; and an expanded edition of epic action RPG Diablo III, which adds the new Rise of the Necromancer expansion.

See below for all the details.

PlayStation StoreOut this week

• MXGP3

• Monster Energy SMX Riders Cup

30th June

• Marvel Heroes Omega

• Spider-Man: Homecoming Pack
  • Hunting Simulator

• Browning & Winchester Pack (Not in Aus and NZ)
  • World of Tanks

• Edelweiss Loaded
  • The Nameless Loaded
  • Micro Machines World Series

• Legendary Skin Pack 2 (Exclusive to PS Plus Members)

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in June

62 Comments
1 Author replies

Comments from people who paid £70 for IW edition just to get Modern Warfare remastered and now (wrongly) blaming Sony for this stand alone release being made available in 3…2…1…

Specky_Geek 27 June, 2017 @ 15:58
1.1

The game is still mince with IW or without , must admit I still bought it , Money well wasted imo

1.2

I want crash n sane collection to sale more than call of duty remaster crap and don’t come with all dlc packs .

Andre-Veelt 27 June, 2017 @ 11:55

Hallelujah Crash Bandicoot is back! Finally the wait is over.

2.1

Never played, never will.

2.2

I’m absolutely buzzing for it! I feel like a five year old desperate waiting for Santa, except Christmas is six months early for me!

Carnivius_Prime 27 June, 2017 @ 12:43
2.3

Cool but I wish like crazy that Crash Team Racing was included. Neeeeeed that on my PS4. Hell I’d take the PS1 version in the meantime. Which I already own digitally but for some reason PS4 still lacks PS1 backwards compatibility even though there’s seemingly no technical reason for it being missing.

Show more replies

Can’t find Brawlhalla in the store (and I’m not in Sweden )

Not sure I’ve heard of Carsh Bandiccot on the PlayStaiton before Fred 😂😂.

4.1

Maybe he’s just drunk. Or unprofessional. One of these two definitely, the other one maybe.

Gillen McAllister 27 June, 2017 @ 14:32
4.2

Damn, accidentally activated the Sean Connery auto-correct.

flipkick661 27 June, 2017 @ 12:14

Yesterday: Blog post about Arizona Sunshine coming out today.

Today: Arizona Sunshine out in 2 days!

flipkick661 27 June, 2017 @ 12:16
5.1

Store today: Available for purchase

Alucard6769 27 June, 2017 @ 12:16

I notice no mention of syndrome again. Does this mean its been delayed again ?

6.1

He’s been too busy monologuing and trying to get rid of all the supers

Alucard6769 28 June, 2017 @ 00:09
6.2

To answer my own question . Delayed again till 28th July

The ONE thing that stops me from instantly delving into Elite Dangerous: multiplayer. F#@%ing multiplayer.

Specky_Geek 27 June, 2017 @ 17:26
7.1

I am trying to work out if this is worth the purchase it is it just No Mans Sky again with a new skin

Alucard6769 27 June, 2017 @ 18:43
7.2

Very different game. Pretty much what NMS promised but didnt deliver. So much better

What happened to Demons Age?Was it not set for june 30?

Carnivius_Prime 27 June, 2017 @ 12:48

I care not for Spider-Man Homecoming, I want Insomniac’s Spider-Man now!

CoolRichy007UK 27 June, 2017 @ 13:08
9.1

Out 2090

9.2

It’s good for those that still have VR as long as it is FREE. insomniac’s game is out next year so not too long to wait. :)

9.3

Me too best spiderman I played was Spider-Man 2 back on ps2 and ya looking forward if this remake Spider-Man 🕷 game

Who’s Carsh Bandiccot?! 😂

CoolRichy007UK 27 June, 2017 @ 13:07
10.1

Kicks funky into tnt

10.2

He is defintely not Sonic or Mario. Not even close.

10.3

Seems harsh! 😂

Show more replies

Hah, is Brawlhalla not available to Sweden because it sounds to much like “Bråvalla”, a place i Norse mythology? Also, a music festival “Bråvalla Festival”.

CoolRichy007UK 27 June, 2017 @ 13:08

Crash bandicoot micro machines golf club 2 knack 2 sonic mania all pre ordered so im now the king of pre orders wooop

12.1

And the caustic pre-order culture which creates needless DLC. Well done King. You gone done goofed.

12.2

You preordered Knack 2?

CoolRichy007UK 27 June, 2017 @ 17:40
12.3

LOL thx linky1983 lol best reply ever

Show more replies

almost none of the store links work. great job as always :)

RoaringMdog18 27 June, 2017 @ 14:02
13.1

That’s because the items arent on the store yet. The links will work once its the date that the games come out.

13.2

no. even most of the ones that are out don’t work.

Is Top Trumps Turbo Vita version UK/Ireland only like PS3 version?

Wait what, Tokyo Xanadu ? Well that is a pleasant surprise.

Time to make some space on my vita memory card.

xCloudxTifax 27 June, 2017 @ 15:05

Where is Fragments of Him on the store?

16.1

Super sorry about that, we had to delay the launch because Sony America isn’t ready yet! Once that’s sorted we’ll launch there as soon as possible! I guess whoever updates this blog didn’t see the delay in time.

Keep an eye on our twitter (@SassybotStudio) for updates.

-Elwin, Technical Director @ Sassybot

Can you add Bloodborne Complete Soundtrack to the Store? It would include 25 pieces of the original and the DLC soundtrack combined. Currently they seem to be only available in iTunes. In Finland I could only get physical version which has 21 tracks which means it would be missing 4 tracks and no option for the DLC soundtrack. The US Store has the 25 track soundtrack available. And add the option to import them as FLAC quality as well.

Who do I need to bug if you cannot do it?

Although I have mixed feelings about the game itself the soundtrack was quite nice.

It’s the 27th @ 17:39, and still no Brawlhalla in the Norwegian store ;(

I thought the 39,95€ price tag for Diablo III: The Eternal Collection was only available for Plus-subscribers? Is that the final price or will there still be a 10% Plus discount added to that or something of such? Not that I’m complaining, nice to have it be that price for everyone.

Getting crash bandicoot n sane collection on disc since better than getting call of duty remaster crap since crash collection true remake collection

20.1

1) maybe stop spaming comments?

2) while i hate activision for there prices, saying that cod4 remastered isnt a remaster is just dumb. maybe compare it with the original on the ps4. it is as much of a remaster than the n.sane collection is.

3) do you even punctuation?

4) have fun with crash :)

CoolRichy007UK 29 June, 2017 @ 00:22
20.2

1 il have eggs with that spam

2 n sane trilogy is a remaster plus a full ground up remake

3 its do you know how to use punctuation not do you even punctuation

4 dont you mean have fun with the crash bandicoot trilogy

I heard Japan getting kill zone 4 as freebie this months ps plus lineup

Getting n sane collection on disc i aslo own old ps1 games of crash bandicoot

jason-bridges 27 June, 2017 @ 20:41

Diablo III Necromancer dlc… £12.99 for 1 new character and weapons. What?! Rip-off.

23.1

Wait wait wait. Are you telling me that the blizzard is actually selling 15€ new toon without any extra expansion content?!

23.2

They added other content in the update as well. I know that is for everyone that has Ultimate Evil edition. Just think about it this way: They continue to support and update the game so many years after launch, even adding new content at no additional price.

Though characters is a bit different, yes I know it’s just a character yet one of the more iconic Diablo characters that have been heavily requested.

I personally would say that yes if you look at the dlc character by itself only and not what else is being done then yes it’s steep. However if you look at the overall picture, they have given us well worth of content and updates as well. New features were also implemented yesterday. Maybe they should just have added those extra stuff to the dlc, then it would look like a much better deal but then on the other hand punish everyone that doesn’t buy it.

Content in the paid Necromancer dlc:

Show full comment

Content in the paid Necromancer dlc:

Non-combat pet, A pair of cosmetic wings, New Necromancer-themed Banner Shape, Sigil, and Accent, Necromancer Portrait FramePennant, Two additional character slots

Additional content in the free update:

Challenge Rifts, The Shrouded Moors zone, Temple of the Firstborn zone, and the Realms of Fate

Elite Dangerous Commander Edition is 29 euros on Steam. And we waited one year and a half to get it after everyone else on PS4… AT *49* EUROS? Is this some sick trolling joke?

SirSmoggie1979 28 June, 2017 @ 18:18

A load of Crap

It’s just as well i’ve left PSN forever.I play on Friendbase now my PS4 stays off now.Never again will i make that mistake & waste £40 of my own money on PSN to play online.PSN users are the most rudest people on this Earth.

CoolRichy007UK 29 June, 2017 @ 00:18
25.1

supersmith2500 28 June, 2017 @ 19:07

No Plague Road. Oh well, back to Steam I go. *facepalms*

CoolRichy007UK 29 June, 2017 @ 00:23
26.1

Calls a ambulance

kh_keyblader6 28 June, 2017 @ 22:18

Excited for N Sane trilogy. Can’t wait to play it!

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history