Posted

Your PlayStation Plus games for July are Until Dawn, That’s You and Game of Thrones

Plus, Tokyo Jungle, Darkstalkers Resurrection, more also join the line-up

Whoa – well, that was one heck of a month for gamers, eh? We hope you all enjoyed this year’s big E3 PlayStation Media Showcase as much as we enjoyed putting it together. Getting to share all the amazing things we have going on over here at PlayStation is always hugely exciting.

One of our announcements at E3 this year was the new PlayLink range – a series of games tailor-made for group play with your friends and family that you control via your smartphone or tablet. No additional Dualshock 4s required! We’re really happy to debut the first PlayLink title – That’s You – in next month’s PS Plus line-up, in addition to your normal quota of games!

So, let’s lift the lid on what PlayStation Plus members will be tucking into when July’s games hit PlayStation Store on Tuesday 4th July.

First up, it’s fright time…

Until Dawn

Yes, those of a delicate disposition might want to grab a friend before firing this one up. Supermassive Games’ critically-acclaimed love letter to the classic slasher flick is this month’s first game.

Follow eight typical high-school teenagers out to an isolated mountain lodge to commemorate the tragic loss of two friends and watch as power outages, unexplained disappearances and a healthy dose of hormonal high-jinx transform the momentous gathering into a desperate fight for survival.

As things spiral drastically out of control it will be down to your split second decision making to save each hapless character from meeting a grisly end. Will you be able to keep your nerve?

Game of Thrones – A Telltale Series

This month’s second title transports PS Plus members to the equitable and fair-minded land of Westeros, where absolutely nobody ever died in a terrible or tragic way… ever.

As any of you familiar with the award-winning Game of Thrones TV series will know, I’m pulling your leg. In this original story from the talented team at Telltale Games, you’ll take control of the Forrester family – a noble and long-standing house from the north of Westeros with deep loyalties to the Starks.

Caught up in the War of the Five Kings, it’ll be up to you to guide the beset members of the Forrester family through a maelstrom of bloody warfare, revenge and intrigue as the northern kingdoms begin to tear themselves apart.

Once again, who makes it out alive will be up to you.

That’s You

As a special post-E3 treat, from 4th July PlayStation Plus members will also be able to download That’s You as part of their membership.

In this irreverent party quiz – the first release from the new PlayLink range – you and up to five of your friends and family get to find out what you really think about each other. With your TV, PS4 and a tablet or smartphone in hand, answer over 1,000 funny questions, take part in daring doodle challenges, snap selfies for photo challenges and more.

The better you know your fellow players, the more points you’ll pick up.

As always, our PlayStation 4 line-up is joined by four other games – two apiece for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. All of which leaves the full line-up for July looking like this:

• Until Dawn – PS4
  • Game of Thrones: A Telltale Series – PS4
  • That’s You – PS4 (4th July onwards)
  • Tokyo Jungle – PS3
  • Darkstalkers Resurrection – PS3
  • Don’t Die Mr Robot – PS Vita (cross-buy with PS4)
  • Element4l – PS Vita

July’s titles will be available to download from 4th July, meaning you still have a couple of days left to pick up any of June’s titles you might have missed:

155 Comments
1 Author replies
narvikgutten 28 June, 2017 @ 16:34

OH MY GOD!

narvikgutten 28 June, 2017 @ 16:40
1.1

Press like one of the following:

“I don’t enjoy this lineup”

narvikgutten 28 June, 2017 @ 16:41
1.2

“I enjoy this lineup”

Carnivius_Prime 28 June, 2017 @ 16:42
1.3

for first time in aaaaages i don’t particularly care for a PS Plus lineup…

Show more replies

Until Dawn is an awesome inclusion, so glad more people will be exposed to this under appreciated gem. I probably won’t play through it again but good to have in the collection as a digital copy anyway

2.1

At least i can trade in/ give away my disc now :)

Neat! Until Dawn is a good addition. Although both the big games are fairly similar in terms of gameplay, but still both welcome.

Purchased both in last sale but a much better month!!!

Until Dawn?! I leant my copy out to somebody, and never got it back. :( But now I have it back!! Awesome stuff. This is a really good month.

Another month where I have already bought the ps4 games but I’m not mad. I am happy so many more people will play Until Dawn.

Good line-up. Played Until Dawn when it first came out, but never gave it the attention it probably deserves and didn’t finish it. Much better than last month.

Carnivius_Prime 28 June, 2017 @ 16:39

Wow… that’s… NONE…. not even one game for me this time. Don’t Die Mr Robot is actually quite a fun small arcadey game but I already have it. Until Dawn is really not for me. And Game of Thrones is DOUBLY not for me since I don’t like the TV show and not into Telltales games these days (i liked Back to the Future and Tales of Monkey Island but nothing else since has been based on a license I particularly like except maybe Batman).

I’m still enjoying Neon Chrome from the last lot. That’s a really decent game. Didn’t care for Killing Floor or Life is Strange.

8.1

There it is, the one person that liked “Back to the Future”. “The Wolf among us” was actually pretty great, I wonder if that’ll ever get a sequel. Stupid cliffhanger endings. But yeah, GoT is atrociously boring, even if you like the books. Especially if you like the books.

8.2

I really liked the BttF game too, and all the Telltale games, LiS, and Until Dawn. I’m not into the small arcadey games. That’s what I love about + is that it throws games that I’d never have probably tried (the arcadey ones) at me so I can have a go, even if for 10 mins, but also allows others who’ve only ever tried the AAA games to try something else (like LiS – which is one of my favourite games of all time).

Carnivius_Prime 29 June, 2017 @ 09:42
8.3

one person who liked back to the future? I thought a lot of people did. Certainly it’s one that comes up a lot when my friends discuss telltale games anyways. i’ve often tried the first chapters of their other games like the wolf among us and walking dead but nope, not for me.

Show more replies
bloodthirst_80 28 June, 2017 @ 16:40

im so excited to receive this great big bucket of [DELETED]

That’s a pretty strong line up. Finally a triple A game in PS Plus for PS4. I always wanted to try Tokyo Jungle, so now I have a chance.

10.1

I thought Tokyo jungle was just available for PS3?

I would be over the moon to be able to get it on PS4

Fantastic little game

10.2

Reads to me like it is just PS3 for Tokyo Jungle. I have had the expansion packs on my wish list for years (new critters!), but maybe it is time to acknowledge they are never going to be put on sale and just go ahead and pay full price ($9.99 for the Add-on Bundle).

10.3

It’s been on my wishlist for years! Finally, I can attack a lion with a pomeranian

Show more replies

I don’t usually comment on here, and I DEFINITELY don’t usually moan (publicly!) about the games we get with Plus BUT can we please, please, please get some games we can actually, y’know, PLAY?!! Why has Sony suddenly thought that everyone wants to play QTE games?? I mean, thats Tale of the Borderlands, Life is Strange, Until Dawn and Game of Thrones all within the last three months?? Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure they are all highly rated but I hate games where I get to press the X button once every five minutes. So, this is a personal opinion only I guess, but can’t we have actual games for a change? Japan got Gravity Rush and Killzone and we got this?? Come on, play fair for once Sony.

Carnivius_Prime 28 June, 2017 @ 16:45
11.1

I agree with this.

11.2

Until Dawn is awesome and the best Horror Game this gen. So yeah, you can “play” it, too.

QTE, if done right, can be fun. And Until Dawn did them right. Fantastic game!

11.3

I honestly hate to look like I’m the usual moaning whingebag you get on here after the Plus announcement, but surely Telltale games and similar are niche games that not everyone enjoys. I mean, I enjoy Sports games but I understand why they’re not included on Plus much because not everyone likes them. The same should go for QTE and point and click style games as well.

I don’t really rely on Plus for anything good now. People always want certain games (God of War 3, Sleeping Dogs, Knack, Watch Dogs) but I doubt they will ever turn up so it’s easier just to buy them when they are a fiver in the sales. I honestly barely play any games I get on Plus which is a shame.

Show more replies

Really happy with this

Good PS4 titles, I really enjoyed Until Dawn and hope people give it a go.

It’s still a shame to see the Vita being relegated to a 2D machine though :(

SuperSavior 28 June, 2017 @ 16:47

That’s it, I’m never renewing my PS4 subscription again! NEVER AGAIN!!

14.1

Too bad.

bye

14.2

I’ve spoken to Sony and they’re really sorry they didn’t specifically cater to your needs and desires

They did call you a needy, self entitled gamer at all(!)

14.3

*didn’t call you

(Curse you auto correct)

Show more replies
UnmaskYourDesire 28 June, 2017 @ 16:49

Excited for Game of Thrones – A Telltale Series. Already have Until Dawn. Great lineup for PlayStation 4.

15.1

GoT is very, very boring. Don’t get your hopes up. I was utterly disappointed. Even worse than the GoT strategy game or rpg, actually.

This is a truly cracking lineup if you ask me! Two AAA games and Until Dawn is a great addition :D My only regret is that I’ve had Until Dawn for 2 years now and I’ve still not even opened it! That’ll teach me I guess :( Let’s hope for more months like this Sony!

16.1

Then open it and play the best Horror Game of this gen. Truly awesome!

We NEED a sequel, Sony!

It seems as though I’ve got no option but to play it. I’ve seen gameplay on YouTube though and it definitely looks excellent! It just got lost in the backlog and this announcement was a reminder to play it

Eric Whelan 28 June, 2017 @ 18:25
16.3

Have you seen The Inpatient, which we announced at E3? It’s a sort-of prequel to Until Dawn, set 60 years before it: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/2017/06/23/what-its-like-to-play-the-inpatient-the-chilling-until-dawn-prequel-coming-soon-to-playstation-vr/

Show more replies

No Knack? ;-p

17.1

Was hopeing play knack or killzone 4 but Japan got killzone 4.

Carnivius_Prime 28 June, 2017 @ 17:00
17.2

I’d be fine with Knack over these main PS4 games. It’s actually an enjoyable fun game.

17.3

Lol I bought Knack for 4£ forever ago and regretted it after about 4 minutes.

Now I hear Knack 2 is good!

Show more replies
X_Blood_Curse_X 28 June, 2017 @ 16:50

Oh my god ANOTHER cheap artsy puzzle platformer for Vita?! Please just stop. PLEASE

18.1

It’s either that or some annoying Japanese only visual novel. As if Vita had nothing else to offer.

Teehee

The PS+ back catalog is a thing of beauty. The PS4 era stuff, not so much.

I got until dawn great game but didn’t enjoy line up was at all but better than other months that’s for sure.

HELL YES!

If you haven’t played Until Dawn yet, DO IT NOW!

Download it as soon as it hits PS+ and play the best Horror Game of this gen.

Sony, we NEED a true sequel! We NEED an Until Dawn 2!!

Yes, I will get The Inpatient” (Until Dawn prequel for PSVR) day 1, but still, we NEED a true sequel.

#UntilDawn2

Another good month but I own both GoT The Telltale series and Until Dawn. Oh well, hopefully I’ll get something good to play next month.

Really happy for Until Dawn;

TellTale Games and Double Fine games are a safe bet for ps+ so i wonder if ps+ owners still purchase their games;

PS Vita owners with ps+ … uhm… yikes.

supersmith2500 28 June, 2017 @ 16:59

So a game which has you watching cutscenes with QTE’s and dialogue choices or an episodic game which has you watching cutscenes with QTE’s and dialogue choices? I already have one. Also, the Vita selection is a joke now.

CluckNuggets 28 June, 2017 @ 17:03

Until Dawn is an amazing game which people will love. I think the effort Sony put into this month is pretty freaking good.

I have the games unfortunately. I’m not subscribed either. I really appreciate that it’s a really hard job to know what to offer us. I couldn’t even say what I would want Sony to give me.

Solid PS+ update. All ready played and completed game of thrones but still a good line up. I also have Until Dawn bought it like a week after release brand new. Still not opened it and played it. Might as well sell it now and play the PS+ download.

I already have Until Dawn, so Game of Thrones and Element4l for me this month.

Tbh last month was better, Until Dawns great but the sound quality is god awful, telltales GOT is good but WD series is way better and well, who cares bout That’s You? I’d do something like a PS2/1/3 classic , a indie game a month and give the community a choice between at least 3 PS4 game and pick the best one. Like if you agree and have a great day

28.1

So, what exactly IS good about Killing Floor 2?

28.2

The fun idgaf over the top gameplay and free update/dlc with developers who have a page where the community tell the developers what they want the free dlc to be and they actually give it to the community unlike most developers these day. That IS whats good about KF2

MikeRob2008 28 June, 2017 @ 17:20

Excellent Month. Shame i already have them all but still a excellent month for everyone else.

andrewsqual 28 June, 2017 @ 17:25

Sweet, I got Until Dawn back at the end of 2015 in a sale for about €20 and never got round to playing it yet lol. This is pretty awesome for somebody who never bought it at all AND with the new prequel coming, will probably get a lot more fans now. SuperMassive are such a solid dev that keeps putting out great titles, big and small. I still love Tumble to to this day.

Plus, apart from Hideo Kojima’s new studio, they are the only ones doing great work with Guerilla Games’ game engine. ^_^

I think it will be 4th month in a row when there is nothing to play for me from PS Plus lineup. Not sure if I should buy additional Plus pack when it will end in November. I don’t own PS4, so I won’t have a reason to play Until Dawn. I do own Tokyo Jungle which is great game and pretty fun, never played Darsktalkers, nor am I interested in it. Once again Vita gets literally nothing for me, it’s yet again indie puzzle or platformers which I am being tired of. I’m just not having fun at all playing them… So PS4 games, are top notch, PS3 games are slighly 7,5/10, and Vita near bottom yet again.

wooow! fantastic choice with 2 quite big games, logged in just to praise you for this selection, I’ve finished Until Dawn but it’s a great game and it’s a great one for people new to games so I’ll show it off to non-gamers in my family for sure, GOT is another Telltale game I wanted to try so here it is, I approve!

I’m often criticising Sony for poor PS+ content, but this month (and last ones too) is stellar so I appreciate that change :]

Keep slayin Sony :>

Already own most of those so…meh. Until Dawn’s great. Just listen to it and pretend it was adult entertainment. Fun times. Tokyo Jungle is great. GoT is effin’ boring, really, it’s a total drag. Owned it for 1 1/2 years, still haven’t finished it. Since I don’t do smartphones, tablets or friends “That’s You” just isn’t me. Or does it work with a Vita, multiple personalities and an imaginary girlfriend?

Does this Mark a return to form for PlayStation Plus???

34.1

Nope.

Sigh. GoT and Until Dawn area great choices but I already have them. 😤

totaldirkness 28 June, 2017 @ 18:16

Until Dawn and Game of Thrones are very good additions for those who haven’t played them yet. Too bad for me the only new thing to play for me is that party game, Oh well, can’t win them all,

Rocket_Spawn81 28 June, 2017 @ 18:17

Been wanting to play Until Dawn. Spank you berry much.

Ugh, another Telltale game.

I think I threw up a little in disgust.

narvikgutten 28 June, 2017 @ 18:31
38.1

Ugh, another hate comment.

I think I threw up a little in disgust.

38.2

Aww, can’t handle someone having an opinion different from your own?

38.3

“hate comment”

Please stop this… there are people who are really bored with seeing same games over and over again. Not only in Plus section, but as well in Deals sections like me. Not to mention if you want to hear something interesting… you wrote hate comment yourself narvikgutten (are you from Narvik? Been there, great place). Welcome to hypocritical World where people use buzzwords, but don’t know exact meaning of them.

There is no such thing as a hate comment my friend, you can have different opinion, but that will not be hate.

Show more replies

I’ve played both, and both are good. Until Dawn being quite awesome, GoT a little behind other Telltale games, but still ok. It’s a little bit strange to include two games of literally same type though.

tattoo-lemky 28 June, 2017 @ 18:51

Well this’ll certainly teach me not to buy things in sales. [DELETED] line-ups for ages, then the decent one we do get, I already own. Still, at least it may signal an improvement of monthly games.

Not bad.Had until dawn and platniumed that back in the day.Git isnt bad either.Good deal if youve never owned them.

FabulousDuke 28 June, 2017 @ 19:47

Somehow I sold my copy of GoT ~2h before next month’s lineup was released. Someone has a really bad timing

Andre-Veelt 28 June, 2017 @ 19:49

Until Dawn what a great game!

i’m very happy about this PS+ month.

DoYouLikeMyID 28 June, 2017 @ 20:20

Wow! Until Dawn is a great game! I’m happy more people get to play it now!

I’ve often been tempted to try out Tokyo Jungle, so now I have no excuse not to do so. And I usually enjoy fighting games, so Darkstalkers Resurrection might be just up my alley. And the remaining games look like they’re worth a try as well. And the extra party game is a welcome edition for sure!

All around a great month! Good stuff

KrAzY_LoCo_305 28 June, 2017 @ 20:39

I was so close to purchasing most of these games at one point during sales…good thing I didn’t! Lol

ManikwithaNine 28 June, 2017 @ 20:39

Nice, I was planning on getting game of thrones 1 day. And I wanted to replay until dawn.

I’m still very disappointed and a bit pi….off about your so called discount actions during E3, but with this action your coming a little bit closer to let me forgive you. But only if you keep up giving us the monthly games we deserve (last two month were pretty good) and I really hope you will not screw us up again with a so called discount action you did before E3.

JFCCMcDondy 28 June, 2017 @ 20:45

I already have Until Dawn, but still it’s a nice month. Hope one day we get Until Dawn 2.

AWESOME LINE UP. I own most of the games listed except Until Dawn, so very happy with that.

I Changed my PSN avatar to Crash Bandicoot…. I’m curious as to why my blog avatar hasn’t reflected the change?

49.1

Maybe because of Crap Bandicoot?

icecrasher_zero 22 July, 2017 @ 11:12
49.2

Maybe because first level is too hard for you cronoss :-D?

Actually not too bad of a month.

But I still hoped it would be more in line with Japan. They will get for PS4: Child of Light, Gravity Rush Remastered AND Killzone: Shadow Fall 😯

Still happy about Until Dawn, though.

50.1

Agreed. Why does the Asian market get treated differently (better) than the EU and US markets?? Totally out of order by Sony.

sultanab1din 01 July, 2017 @ 14:23
50.2

trust me , killzone shadow fall is the worst killzone ever made

This is the quality we deserve. Awesome games. Please do not give indie garbages again, never. Thank you Sony.

Wow what a month!

jason-bridges 28 June, 2017 @ 23:05

damn finally caught out, purchased game of thrones on 3rd june, finished it last weekend :(.

great games though – until dawn is definitely worth playing.

Sammy______Snake 29 June, 2017 @ 01:27

Great is you have a PS4. Kinda [DELETED] if you don’t.

Finka_Karfein 29 June, 2017 @ 11:25
54.1

Well, I bought and played Tokyo Jungle on PS3 years ago and loved it (so I bought each DLC that came with it) alhtough it’s not that easy to get the mechanics at the beginning. It’s also great to play in local co-op mode in various teams (herbivore + carnivore or other teams).

This is awesome. Been wanting to try Until Dawn ever since I watch the Achieve crew play it. Also been loving the back to back months of these heavy choice based story games.

55.1

Great if you like that type of game I guess, not particularly fair on the many, many of us who don’t like them though! Come on Sony, put a bit of variety in your selections please.

C’est vraiment génial on a l’impression que ps plus s’améliore chaque moi en ce qui concerne les jeux du moi félicitation à vous mais il faut faire beaucoup mieux que ça

I feel like a total idiot in a way. I’ve been wanting to get Until Dawn for a while. I had it on my wishlist so that next time it would go on sale I could purchase it. But it hadn’t gone on sale for a while so I purchased a physical copy on ebay which I just received yesterday. But of course, now it comes out on as one of the PS+ games…grrrrr..

Also, it seems like Sony is starting a trend whereby they give out AAA titles in June and or July. Last year, some of you may remember that they gave out NBA2K16 which caused me to renew my PS+ membership just to get it (my subscription just expired today so maybe time to renew again).

SuperDanTendo64 29 June, 2017 @ 05:40

SStupid stupid stupid!!!!! When are going to get some good games. These are just glorified phone games. LAME!!

YessMasster 29 June, 2017 @ 05:56

PS4 lineup – awesome – never got to finish GoT on PS3, while I still had it so now I will have a chance to do so. Never played Until Dawn, but it certainly looks interesting.

Vita – terrible again. I know that there are no new AAA western releases on Vita, but there are so many interesting japanese games, even some vita exclusives, that could be thrown in once in a while. I understand that it would be difficult to do that regularly, but once in few months would be something.

Not bad lineup, could be worse.

CloudsurferTom 29 June, 2017 @ 09:04

Awesome!! This is really cool, I was going to buy until dawn and GOT so I’m really happy!!! Yipeeeee ☺️ thank you Sony!!!!

Carnivius_Prime 29 June, 2017 @ 09:44

Please no more Telltales games for at least a year…

or ‘horror’ games that aren’t even remotely scary and are just boring.

I don’t like the look of the July PS Plus games, so I will have to wait for August, but I have enjoyed Life is Strange this June as it is a very good story and I hope both the prequel and the sequel become successful in the future!

Good month again, but sadly played them both, hoping for next months bundle?

SuperSavior 29 June, 2017 @ 20:01

OK, I know my first comment was highly subjective and I deserved all the negative replies BUT….

I’m a little surprised that the free content is so often only mature oriented, with nothing to offer for younger subscribers. Wouldn’t it be better to have one mature and one family friendly game (could be racing or sports) each month?

Specky_Geek 29 June, 2017 @ 21:38

Nah your Oright.

Whilst I already have (and enjoyed) both of these PS4 titles, having two games in the same genre probably isn’t a good idea. I hope people like adventure games. And I hope next month isn’t two 4X or strategy games.

The games are finally starting g to get better… I understand people like indie games… But I personally feel the indies we’ve been getting have been poor…

69.1

“The games are finally starting g to get better”

Don’t say it… you will see next month.

bharathesh_fury 30 June, 2017 @ 10:43

Was planning to get Until Dawn as soon as i finished Witcher 3, this is awesome :)

Stonesthrow 30 June, 2017 @ 14:46

Until dawn and GoT are great. Last couple of times there was a great game , unfortunately I always own them. That pretty much constitutes ps+ for me: 99.9 % crap, 0.01 % rare gems that any self respecting gamer owns.. Actual practical value for me: 0.

This service was inherently bad when it had better selections AND was optional, now it’s just a tax on online gaming. Sony continues to fall from esteem as it has since ps4 and combining online costs with ps+ in an extortionate bid to extract more than necessary from your long standing customers. I have been so disappointed with what once was my favourite brand..

Does anyone know, why I can’t download any of those games in this month (july)? I read that Until Dawn was coming for free in july, and I got really excited about it, but then I checked the montly games and the only games there were, was the games from june. Where are they?! I live in Denmark btw.

*monthly

Nakatsu_Hime 02 July, 2017 @ 11:48

To be fair, each month, Sony has to approach publishers and basically say “Guys, we want XXX on the PS Plus lineup, so you’ll now get virtually zero retail income from that game for a long time. K thanks”

Awesome that Until Dawn is included. I’m prepared to be scared 😥

Loved Neon Chrome in the last PS+ pack!

Sotirisdim4 04 July, 2017 @ 08:15

Oooh Until Dawn! I can’t wait until later today

COMBAT_M1LF 04 July, 2017 @ 08:24
76.1

When do they come up because there not there

COMBAT_M1LF 04 July, 2017 @ 08:19

Well it’s now July 4th and none of these games are up for free why

Hmmmm…..NO until dawn and it’s july4thin my country .

COMBAT_M1LF 04 July, 2017 @ 09:31
78.1

Same here

When are you going to add those games a want to play Until Dawn because i will go on vacation for 20 days … PLEASE ADD THOSE GAMES .

younghope2012 04 July, 2017 @ 16:22

Yet again very disappointing line up abd xbox get the good stuff

Why can’t i get the free ps vita game although i am subscribed to PlayStation plus. I must pay additional $9.99 for it.

Solidsnakeih 04 July, 2017 @ 22:46

I have been anxiously waiting on the games yet surprisingly it’s giving a “Unable to find this page” error till now. It’s already 5th of July here in U.A.E. How much more time to pass before I can access these games.

I have read a gamespot article from approx. 5 hours ago confirming the games are available on the US PSN store. If these games were behind a time-wall in line with the US release, shouldn’t that be lifted by now? Or I’m missing something here on the PSPlus lineup release entirely.

Solidsnakeih 04 July, 2017 @ 23:01

Now Available and Live, these articles say.

So then why is this link still not live for me? Below link is from the banner that says Until Dawn is the PSPlus free game. So clicking it is not going anywhere but error page.

What am I missing here as the games are still not live for me. Usual sign in and off done. Did someone on the UAE PSN store forgot to do their job? Can the author of the article check?

Solidsnakeih 04 July, 2017 @ 23:11
84.1

Link not working

Ursuletul551 05 July, 2017 @ 21:31

yaaa until dawn

daxterstarsriba 06 July, 2017 @ 04:15

I purchased Until Dawn when it was released and played it for around 30 minutes. I was totally blown away by it but I was distracted by something and have not played it since, eek! I’ll get stuck in now though I think. As for Game of Thrones; not a particular fan of medieval period drama type stuff but I’ve played chapters 1-3 and I absolutely LOVE it to bits!! I love every single character, and some of the choices you can make are very exciting! I could play it several more times to see the different outcomes, if I had more spare time. Thank you so much for the excellent games this month. Really outstanding selections.

dark_prince190 09 July, 2017 @ 15:29

Wowwww

Anyone actually tried Thats You! yet? It sounds like a good game to have in the library for if I have family over or something, but who is seriously going to get everyone to bring their phones and download the app onto it just to play that? I don’t think it will catch on.

Hmmm

Khalifa-_-424 15 July, 2017 @ 18:19

Finally telltale games!!!

Nice

Hows about a side scroller shooter for the PS3. . . say something like Sine Mora

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history