Posted

Introducing the new Glacier White PS4 Pro Destiny 2 bundle

Get a copy of the game plus expansion pack and premium digital content along with PlayStation console

While Destiny 2’s beta doesn’t kick off until next week, we’re starting the celebrations early with the reveal of our Destiny 2 PS4 Pro bundle, which will be available come the game’s launch on 6th September.

The bundle includes a copy of Destiny 2 on Blu-ray Disc and the new Glacier White PS4 Pro with matching DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller. Also included is a voucher for a digital content pack that’ll give you access to the Destiny 2 expansion pass and premium digital content:

• Legendary sword
  • Legendary player emote
  • Cabal Empire themed emblem

The Destiny 2 expansion pass grants access to both Expansion I and Expansion II, offering brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer and a wealth of new weapons, armour and gear.

To help you prepare for battle, all Destiny 2 players on PS4 will have access to bonus content before it’s available anywhere else. You’ll find a competitive multiplayer map, a three person co-op Strike, a new ship, specialised gear set and an exclusive exotic weapon.

TITLE

TITLE TITLETITLE

TITLE

TITLE

TITLETITLE

Don’t forget, players that pre-order Destiny 2 on PlayStation Store will get early access to the beta next week, starting on 18th July.

Let us know what you think of the bundle below. Hope to see everyone online next week for the Destiny 2 beta!

36 Comments
0 Author replies

Will the glacier white pro be available for purchase standalone as well?

RosweeGangsta 10 July, 2017 @ 14:21

Looks great but not a fan of white consoles and Destiny 2 isn’t really my game but great to see some Limited edition Pro’s turning up this is why I’ve held off upgrading that and don’t own a 4K telly, horizon has got me thinking tho, 4K by new year and a new slick limited edition Pro to go with it.. 2TB standard would be nice as well being as mines already and would save faffing around with consoles besides doesn’t 4K and the games these days defo do take up more space 2TB… snazzy silver or gold Pro console or a neon green or God of War Limited Pro 🙌🏻🙏🏻🤓✌🏻🕹

Where can I preorder that bad boy from now?

3.1

Game.co.uk Seems like the only place you can pre-order this

How much?

djkaijones91 22 July, 2017 @ 01:09
4.1

£350ish

4.2

£399.99 @ Game.co.uk. Seems steep but the only place selling them in the UK

Finally! A PS4 Pro new colour and bundle!

Too bad it’s bundled with the game on disc though. I get all my games digitally now… but we’re getting there, finally! OK, now a Silver PS4 Pro with two controllers, that’d be a perfect bundle. Please, Sony! :D

5.1

Also: if Destiny fans follow the logic of this post, they should pre-order the game digitally on the PlayStation Store to get access to the Beta, and they should get this fantastic bundle too. However, if they do this, they’ll end up with two copies of the game… that’s a bit stupid, no? Maybe you should put a little more thought into those things…

Carnivius_Prime 10 July, 2017 @ 14:59
5.2

I buy all digital too (except for last week finding Horizon Zero Dawn on disc for £25) and when I bought a PS4 it was the siilvery Arkham Knight console even though while I like Batman, I find the Arkham games incredibly tedious and ugly so after a couple goes at the game I just sold it, since it was still a very new game I got £35 for it. Which I counted as money off my PS4 purchase. :D

jason-bridges 10 July, 2017 @ 22:26
5.3

Give the physical copy to a friend?

Show more replies
VAmpiREassASSIN 10 July, 2017 @ 14:42

Price is not an issue but rather, when/where can I pre-order?!?!

Please, please, sell the glacier white PS4 Pro also as a stand alone unit! Please, Sony!

Carnivius_Prime 10 July, 2017 @ 15:12
7.1

As i suggest above, just buy the pack and sell off the game and voucher straight away. :)

Finka_Karfein 10 July, 2017 @ 15:50
7.2

Of course we can sell it but it would be more comfortable to just get a standalone console.

That said, I think it’s highly unlikely that the only way to get it will be through Destiny 2 bundle.

Had a white one since a day after the launch. https://youtu.be/pVfowtEh7rI

I have the original white PS4 that I got when the original Destiny launched! I didn’t even want the game, but I’m a sucker for white consoles. I won’t be doing the same for the white Pro, I’ll wait until it becomes available as a standalone unit. I need a 4KTV first anyway before I even think about upgrading, hopefully I’ll get my hands on one come Black Friday.

Hmm, no price. I think i smell a price drop coming!

VandervellWOW 10 July, 2017 @ 19:03

Anyone know when pre orders are going up for this ?

11.1

they been up for a wile at game.co.uk. seems like they are the only ones allowed to sell this. so there price is high as always

Can wait to pre order this bad boy instead of my old 2013 PS4

CluckNuggets 10 July, 2017 @ 22:06

I like how Sony updated the PS4 Remote Play application (PC). We can now stream games over our home networks in 1080p mode without having buying a PS4 Pro. It’s amazing how good this is since there’s still no perceivable latency. Using the official wireless Dualshock4 dongle completes the experience.

I find myself playing more Playstation 4 games than I usually would because of this.

Features_4life 10 July, 2017 @ 22:42

Yuk and what a waste of money stop with these non customized consoles and still no 4K BD UHD very sad and focus on bringing a more powerful console instead

Nervous_MaGnUm 10 July, 2017 @ 23:09

Please reread this section… What is a “Destiny 2 expansion ass”

Im hoping it isn’t a typo.

“The Destiny 2 expansion ass grants access to both Expansion I and Expansion II, offering brand new story missions, cooperative activities, competitive multiplayer and a wealth of new weapons, armour and gear.”

Au pre-order link please?

Norrebronx2200 11 July, 2017 @ 11:43

When is it possible to order one in Norway?

I’m looking forward standalone Glacier White PS4 Pro. I don’t need Destiny 2.

Sony, please, give us a choice!

CoolRichy007UK 11 July, 2017 @ 14:05

Gets a paint tin full of white paint , paints ps4 white saves £300 :D (dont do this you will ruin your ps4

white console collector here. absolutely zero interest for destiny, though.

i know they won’t say anything about standalone version since they’ll want to sell as much destiny 2 as they could with this. but i will be the first to buy it when the standalone version eventually comes out.

SanctusNoster 13 July, 2017 @ 21:10

Where/when can i preorder this in Sweden?

Будет ли этот комплект продаваться в России? сколько?

Where may I buy this from Sweden?

When and where can I order this?!

Will this have a 4k blu ray drive this time?

Hey guess what i just pre ordered the alien covenant 4k steelbook. Unfortunately my ps4 pro wont run it…

I’ll keep it shelved for when sony decided to sort this out!

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history