Lordy, we’re nearly there. Our LawBreakers launch on 8th August is coming up soon… um, in less than two weeks. TWO WEEKS. Madness.
Really quick I want to drop some tips and tricks on you PS4 players as our open beta is LIVE this weekend.
That’s right, I said it! OPEN BETA!
Everyone, come in and TRY the game and help us test our servers one last time before we ship it. It’s important, especially since we want to make sure servers are in order for launch. We’ve only done one closed beta on PS4 previously, so the playing-field is relatively untapped – time to get an edge, right?
A few pointers:
- We do have some aim assist on PS4 but it’s pretty minimal, so you’re going to have to, uh, AIM and earn those kills and cap those objectives
- Enforcers “run” isn’t just a run, it’s a DISTORTION FIELD BUBBLE that speeds up EVERYTHING in it, including your shots AND teammates
- Assassin’s grapple has some “wiggle room” to adjust as you zip through the maps
- The Titan may seem slow but if you blindfire (d-pad) you can fly through low gravity maps like you’re Mary Poppins, y’all
- Gunslinger’s “warp” is omni-directional, so look anywhere, hit it, and you GO THERE
- Juggernaut’s run ability also doubles as a butt stomp when mid air – and yes, you can get kills this way
- Our Battle Medics are surprisingly powerful on offense, so make sure to shell, shell away
- Vanguards can create a giant zero G bubble for their ultimate – make sure to use it for extra air time
- Wraith can triple jump and wall jump, making this role pretty much “the floor is lava” all the darned time
So there you have it, a few key tips that’ll help you play better. Please, get the hell off the ground for godsakes. =)
The team and I will be watching and playing this weekend, so remember to go to PlayStation Store, download LawBreakers now and play it this weekend! If you like what you play, support us before 8th August. Pre-order the game now to snag some exclusive skins. We’re happy to give ya something special for doing so.
See you online.