Posted

‘2 for €30’ promotion starts today on PlayStation Store

Alongside new PlayStation Plus-exclusive discounts on Elite Dangerous, Dying Light, more

Starting today and running until 21st December, we have a fantastic 2 for €30* offer starting on PlayStation Store, where you can get two top PS4 titles for… you guessed it… €30!

We have The Last of Us Remastered, Fallout 4, The Last Guardian, Assassin’s Creed Unity, Wipeout Omega Collection and many more available in the offer**.

Here’s a look at the complete list of games – click through to PlayStation Store for regional pricing.

*Or regional equivalent

**Please note, some titles may not be available in your region

***Terms and Conditions apply

PlayStation Plus Exclusive Discounts

PlayStation Plus Exclusive Discounts (until 22/12/17)

If you’re a PlayStation Plus member, we have a host of selected PS4 titles available on offer just for you!

Whether it’s DiRT Rally, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Dying Light, Devil May Cry 4 or Elite Dangerous*, you can grab a great bargain with PlayStation Store!

Don’t forget, if you’re not a PlayStation Plus member already, you can also purchase your membership on PlayStation Store too!

*Please note, some titles may not be available in your region and offer dates may vary for certain titles

What did you think about this story?
42 Comments
0 Author replies

What is this sign that you speak of? €??

1.1

That’s the sign of the Euro my friend

cowboybebop7DR 01 December, 2017 @ 12:27
1.2

its 2 for £25 on the UK store

@kingcrute88 Euro? Is that like old money? I seem to remember my forefathers speaking about “The Euro”?

Show more replies

Any chance some VR games will be added to any of these offers?

Thomas_English 01 December, 2017 @ 11:58

So unfair that Dirt Rally and Dirt Rally plus VR bundle both get -75 % discount and VR DLC gets nothing. So now I have to buy a DLC for the price of a full game.

No you don’t. Just don’t buy it if you think it’s too expensive.

Thomas_English 01 December, 2017 @ 12:18
3.2

I’ve got your point. But, as I said, it’s unfair.

Is that it then for PS3 no more sales? Hasn’t been any PS3 games/dlc on sales for weeks now..

4.1

Yep, looks like Sony is finally saying Goodbye to PS3 and Vita, so no more sales for those two.

X_Blood_Curse_X 01 December, 2017 @ 13:21
4.2

I hope not. Still a whole bunch of worthwhile PSN games on Vita and PS3, Vita especially

HeikeStagBeetle 01 December, 2017 @ 13:25
4.3

Nah, for those I think you’ll just have to wait until Christmas. Traditionally, the 12 deals of Christmas are followed by a year-end blowout sale on older content. And the ghostwriter for the year-end sale blog post is so fond of repeating words like “Hyperdimension” and “Persona”, that I doubt they’ll be satisfied with the few PS4 entries available.

Other than that, there were a few PS3/Vita games for sale in the Thanksgiving sale that ended earlier this week. I think I noticed Sleeping Dogs and the Mass Effect trilogy.

Show more replies

I screwed myself by buying Zero Escape and Danganronpa a few days ago while they were already showing for 20€ on the store thinking it might have been a price error. Ah well, nothing I can do about that anymore. Otherwise I would have happily used this sale. Some nice titles in there, but I already own more or less all games I am interested in from this list.

That’s what you can get from using the wishlist and checking it regularly I guess.

2 old games for the price of 3

yay!!!!!

@blog staff:

I want to bting something to your attention that’s been bothering me for some time now. when I insert a smiley like this , the selection window states ‘insert an emoticon’. but: those little picture smileys are *emojis*, a japanese term that comes from the japanese words ‘e’ for picture and ‘moji’ for character. the resemblance to the the word emoticon (from emotion + icon) is coincidental, they are different things. emoticons are ascii based smileys like this one :p

MiseryPrincess 02 December, 2017 @ 06:34
7.1

The character symbols are just representations of the text, and in Unicode they’re even part of the “emoticon block”.

In Japanese they’re the same thing, the only difference being Emoticons are sideways “western style” :) and Emojis are “Japanese Style” (^_^). Soo, as it’s more likely to be “western style” text, and they’re mostly from the “emoticon block” they might as well be called emoticons.

those are kaomoji “kao” – face + “moji” -character. while nowadays emoticon are ceratinly being replaced more and more by emojis, they are still not the same thing. emojis can be any little picture, no matter what it is, while emoticons and kaomoji are faces that express emotion.

emoji

emoticon :-) :D :P

kaomoji (>_<) ( -_・) (*^‿^*)

MiseryPrincess 03 December, 2017 @ 09:06
7.3

Read the link you linked…

Show more replies

is this the annual lets increase price sale or are they behaving this time?

Lately I feel that Sony is putting random prices to the digital versions of all games for later to shoot a crazy 75% sale, for example, and to bring it to its normal physical price of the moment. Kinda fake sales just to attract more victims (my self included of course)

That is what retail stores do as well. It’s a common tactic.

This sale is kind of an insult. These games were already on sale. I bought the LocoRoco/Parappa/Patapon bundle on sale literally a couple of days and if I had have waited I could have bought it as part of this. It’s quite predatory to put something on sale for weeks and then drop to a deeper discount later.

…yea, similar thing happened to me – I bought Until Dawn 2 days before this promotion started, so got it for £29.99 ( I know this game was free a few months ago – I’m a new PS user and only joined last week) and then they go and include it as one of the games in this bundle for less than £15?!?! Not amused….

Sorry PS Blog staff but the french PSN doesn’t apply the discount 2 for 30€ as the cart still displays a total of €43,98 after adding Gravity Rush 2 at €19,99 and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir at €23,99

Odin sphere isn’t in the 2 for €30 deal, it’s part of the ps plus discount deal.

Some of those games are £10 for the physical version.

All games in this promotion are recently had price cut to 20 EUR (15 GBP).

This price drop is permanent or valid only during promotion?

13.1

I would really like to know this as well! Some of these games are at around 15 EUR at retail, so dropping the price permanent to 20 EUR would not be out of place.

But it would be nice to know how much those games are reduced from the regular PSN store price.

Edit history