Posted

Introducing the limited edition Monster Hunter: World PlayStation 4 Pro bundle

Celebrate Capcom’s action adventure with a hardware bundle kitted out with the game’s awesome artwork

As players ready to track and battle titanic beasts next week in Monster Hunter: World, we’re happy to unveil a limited edition PlayStation 4 Pro to celebrate the game’s release. Launching alongside Capcom’s action adventure on 26th January, this monster 1TB PS4 Pro is daubed in eye-catching artwork featuring the fire wyvern Rathalos.

Monster Hunter World

Alongside the console comes a physical copy of Monster Hunter: World standard edition, and a customised red Dualshock 4 controller with unique designs. You can check out the console and controller in full below.

Monster Hunter World

Monster Hunter WorldMonster Hunter World

Monster Hunter World

As part of the bundle, you’ll also receive voucher codes for an in-game Origin Armour Set, Fair Wind Charm Talisman, as well as a Monster Hunter: World dynamic Theme.

Check your local retailer for availability.

39 Comments
0 Author replies

It’s so beautiful

“I felt a great disturbance in my wallet, as if millions of notes suddenly cried out in terror and somehow suddenly disappeared. I fear something terrible has happened”

In all seriousness, I was tempted when this was announced for the Japanese market but I guess now I have no excuses.

How do you guys decide which game gets a themed console design? I’m asking as Horizon: Zero Dawn didn’t have such a PS4 release.

3.1

Probably because Horizon: Zero Dawn exceeded their expectations by far. Meaning, they weren’t expecting it to do so well it can be a literal console seller. These things are usually done for well established franchises with large fanbases though.

Yeah, now that you put it that way, I can understand.

InsomniaBandit 17 January, 2018 @ 17:44
3.3

Actually Sony China indeed made a horizon bundle for PS4 pro, but the only difference is controller, and the special box art with a special edition of the game. Check below

Show more replies
StevenJamesHyde 16 January, 2018 @ 15:45

Lovely looking and not outrageously overpriced either… tempted

Ok, that’s friggin’ beautiful, although the name of the game on there kind of ruins it. Controller not to my liking.

But definitely one of the better looking ones imo, next to the Darth Vader and FF15 LE.

It looks great however I already got a pro. Is it possible to buy the controller at a later date?

Capcom has actually announced that the controller will be available separately. Right now it’s still Japan only.

Yes, I want the controller only too!!! Have a pro plus the way my PS4 sits under the TV on a shelf no one would even know its a limited edition console

NisohTheSecond 16 January, 2018 @ 18:40

Aw man, if it was announced prior to Christmas I would’ve waited for that

Omg! That one looks amazing! Guess it’s my time to buy a PRO. :D Glad I’ve waited till now. Now… hoping it comes to my stores!

Looks ace, shame it’s on a Pro.

Damn no Monster Hunter PS4 Slim bundle?

MiseryPrincess 18 January, 2018 @ 07:12
10.1

In Japan there’s 2, a white and a black. But it’s just a normal console with the game so there isn’t that much point in it!!

10.2

If I could share pics here, I would prove you wrong. I’ve the Japanese Monster Hunter World Ps4 Pro hanging on my wall right now… and I got it almost a month ago. As usual ‘Merica is late to the party

Well done team and thank you for listening to your customers. Exactly what I wanted: a limited edition PS4 Pro in an amazing design! So much better than the Star Wars edition. I was planning to import this one from Japan, but i’m much happier to buy it locally.

Thanks again!

AstralSoldier 17 January, 2018 @ 08:59

I’ve been waiting this series to come on to PS4, because last MH i played on PS2.. If i manage to get this bundle, it would feel like winning in lottery (at least for me)..

Of course they would announce it after I’ve imported one from Japan… So much for region limited exclusive.

Not really bothered that I’ve paid quite a bit more for it (worth every penny) but suddenly it’s not so ‘limited edition’ anymore. Takes away the exclusivity when they make them so widely available, bring back real limited edition!

SlightParabola 17 January, 2018 @ 13:51
13.1

Ikr, I imported mine and whilst I’m super happy with it, it is a bit frustrating :L

No worries. Your interntials are higher quality AND you didn’t have to wait. An imported Sony product is always superior to the products they sell here in America.

destruction1983 25 January, 2018 @ 17:39
13.3

We all wanna get it too bro so its best to sell everywhere

Han_the_Dragon 17 January, 2018 @ 18:26

I decided to stay with the base ps4, but I’m starting to feel tempted to upgrade to a pro.. love the design!

destruction1983 25 January, 2018 @ 17:38
14.1

I’m upgrading this ps4 pro is worth it

Introducing the Limited Edition… wait, what’s that? Gamestop pre-orders sold out already. Well, ok then.

Controller looks so clean.

Can I get just the controller? Custom consoles aren’t for me, can’t even tell it’s a custom console when it’s tucked away on a shelf below the TV. Controller thought, LET ME BUY!!!

MiseryPrincess 22 January, 2018 @ 09:52
17.1

In Japan it’s being sold by itself so maybe it will be sold elsewhere. You could still import it though.

Re:”Check your local retailer for availability.”, no one I’ve asked knows anything. I’ve visited my local GameStop once a day since this reveal, and I know nothing. 7 days until release. I would really appreciate a heads up, just a quick “oh yeah btw, not released in Sweden at all” or something because this is silly.

18.1

It’s on EB games website for EU, Gamestop website for US. Hope that helps.

I LOVE IT!!! This will match perfectly to my crimson XBOneS Gears of War limited edition!!! I WANT IT!!!

destruction1983 25 January, 2018 @ 17:36
19.1

Yes totally will look awesome standing beside each other. Its a sold from me

It is coming tomorrow. Ordered it from Germany and have been waiting 10 days for it to arrive Then few days ago it turned out it is offered in Bulgaria, too :) Whatever – cannot stand the wait anymore. Not that Gears of War 4 is bad, but I have Bloodborne to finish (after collecting dust since I bought it on release date).

Will the controller be available stand-alone?

destruction1983 25 January, 2018 @ 17:36
20.1

It will but take time after the console releases first

destruction1983 25 January, 2018 @ 17:35

The best art work on a PS4 ever .and its on a PS4 pro wich is perfect time to upgrade to the Pro. Amzingly done this is a PS4 pro we all need

As somebody who is a life long MH fan , i need to have this , sadly I live in Belgium and so far I have found not a single way to get it reliably. If anybody can help me then that would be great , wouldn’t even mind paying the ridiculous import costs in order to get this beauty.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history