Big Fortnite discounts among new deals going live on PlayStation Store today

Plus, save up to 60% on a huge number of great PS4 games

This week’s PlayStation Store Deal of the Week is Epic Games’ action building smash-hit, Fortnite.

With a selection of Founder’s Packs and Upgrades available on offer on PS4, you can enjoy the campaign and get stuck into the brilliant Battle Royale mode.

Save up to 60% on PS4 (until 7th March)

Today we have our ‘Save up to 60%’ promotion starting, with great discounts on full-game, PS VR and add-on PS4 content.

With the likes of Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy, Destiny 2, Tekken 7 and more* on offer, there are some serious deals you don’t want to miss!

The full list of content in the promotion is below, just head to PlayStation Store for local pricing.

*Please note, some titles may not be available in your region

store post

Games Under €10* (until 7th March)

Our spectacular Games Under €10* promotion starts today, with a host of amazing PS4 titles on offer at a drop down price.

You’ll find Just Cause 3, The Witness, Firewatch, NBA Playgrounds and more available on offer, all for under €10

Head to PlayStation Store today to save, download and play!

*Or regional equivalent

Digital Zone (until 7th March)

Digital Zone is back and we have some amazing digital titles available on offer until 7th March.

Whether it’s Gang Beasts, Superhot, Eurofishing, Pyre or The Sexy Brutale, there is something for everyone in the Digital Zone.

The full list is below – start your next digital adventure today!

Digital Zone

0 Author replies

Would be really cool to see a sale dedicated to the apparently forgotten handheld side of Sony. A bunch of games specifically made for PSP or Vita made available for a reduced price would be really cool to see every once in a while.

Especially considering some stuff is still priced as if it came out yesterday. Fate/Extra, Persona 2 Innocent Sin and Persona 3 Portable* for €30? Come on.

*Persona 4 Golden costs €9.99 right now.

/nods – I still like my Vita, and would love an excuse to get more things for it.

Happy birthday, PS Vita. Here’s to six more years of Sony not giving a damn about you.

AlphaSpookster 21 February, 2018 @ 16:05

Do not buy Tony Hawks Pro Skater 5, apart from being riddled with bugs the servers have been turned off so you can’t actually play it if you wanted too.

yeah, fell for this one aswell..

I doubt we’ll get an answer but I try:

Where is the blog post about February PSNow update? Have you already given up on it ? Price has been lowered, shouldn’t you try to promote it ?

feel-my-wraith1 21 February, 2018 @ 17:19

The price hasn’t been reduced. I don’t know why we can’t buy a year membership at a discounted price like in the USA

Yes it has, it’s €14.99 now instead of €16.99.

Carnivius_Prime 21 February, 2018 @ 19:29

Still the same £12.99 it’s always been on my screen here.

Show more replies

Why the sale price, for Destiny 2 Standard Edition, is higher on polish PSS, than it’s on UK?

19,99£ in UK and 124PLN (25£) here.

Are you going to fix this or you don’t care?

feel-my-wraith1 21 February, 2018 @ 17:19

Good sale by the way!

Carnivius_Prime 21 February, 2018 @ 17:32

Ain’t a bad sale. There’s a few things on my wishlist here (though not the ones i reeeeeally wnat) and i can’t afford much this week anyways but did finally buy Polybius and it’s pretty neat if trippy and also it was used in a recent Nine Inch Nails video so that’s cool. :D

Good to see those classic star wars games for sale, shame the real battlefront 2 never got ported

It’s about time we see some more of the old star wars games released onto the ps4. Dark forces/jedi knight series? Rogue Squadron? Republic commando? Even force unleashed 1 and 2 remastered to name but a few.

Ah, Firewatch. Game I most expected to not like that I turned out to love. Hate walking simulators, but that one is just … beautiful.

Don’t worry, my money. You’re safe with me; I’ve got about 200 games in my backlog, so I really don’t need to add to it.

*Sees Yakuza Kiwami, The Talos Principle and What Remains of Edith Finch*

Where’d my money go?!

Are we ever going to see the Arcade Archives game on sale again? I begrudge paying those prices. If they had a platinum trophy and more trophies added like the Arcade series (Pac man,Ms.pacman,Galaga and Dig dug) did then I probably would as id feel like I was getting my monies worth.

Carnivius_Prime 22 February, 2018 @ 16:20

Did they fix those darn huge file sizes on the Namco games? Was almost a gigabyte for each game where the game barely takes up even maybe 100 kilobytes… I had to clear them off to make some room

Wouldn’t it be much easier to find specific games, if you would arrange the lists alphabetically?? Just correct me if I’m wrong here.

Injustice 2 is a good buy. The single player experience is really awesome! It surprised me. 😀

Please discount Geometry wars ps3 version too…

So every Destiny 2 bundle available on sale except the stand alone expansion..

Deal finished early. Yesterday Fortnite founders packs was 16.49 now gone up to £32. Was 20p short to buy yesterday and just got credit today and it has gone up. What happened ?

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history