Posted

The PlayStation Store Easter sale begins today

Discounts on Call of Duty: WWII, Assassin's Creed Origins, Nier Automata and more

PlayStation Store Easter Sale

It’s that time of year once more… the PlayStation Store Easter Sale, where you can save up to 60% on selected PS4, PS3 and PS Vita titles*!

We have a huge selection of amazing games on offer this Easter such as FIFA  18, Assassin’s Creed Origins, Call of Duty: WWII, Grand Theft Auto V and many more.

When it comes to add-on and Season Pass content, you can grab a bargain on Battlefield 1 Premium Pass, Assassin’s Creed Origins – Season Pass, Tom Clancy’s The Division – Season Pass, The Sims 4 Bundle and more!

Got yourself a PlayStation VR headset? Save on top PS VR titles such as Robinson: The Journey, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim VR and Raw Data and more in the Easter Sale.

The list of titles available in the Easter Sale is huge so we’ve put a selection below, just head to the Easter Sale page on PlayStation Store for the complete list!

Please note: some titles will only be available in the sale for a limited time only, so don’t miss out.

*Some titles may not be available in your region.

43 Comments
0 Author replies
Carnivius_Prime 21 March, 2018 @ 15:20

Yep, I got Kero Blaster earlier. Had been waiting almost a year for that game to get cheaper and now at £5.79 I figured it a good time to get it. It’s a solid ret-faux platform shooter and plays nicely so I’m happy with that. :D

Good sale but my pike of shame includes Persona 5, FF15, Uncharted (all four), mad max, all the arkham games available on PS4, injustice 2, let’s golf and more. Its time to stop buying and time to move my ps4 into my room and hide from my family.

I can’t find the Star Wars Battlefront II: Deluxe – Upgrade on the store.

StevenJamesHyde 21 March, 2018 @ 15:43

Batman: The Enemy Within is 50p more expensive than both Telltale Batman games in a bundle

4.1

Sony Logic right there on show.

markus851218 23 March, 2018 @ 07:55
4.2

Probably Telltales logic since Sony doesn’t set the prizes.

Just your average, uninspired, predictable sale again. All the usual EA, Ubisoft, etc. stuff that has been on sale countless times (including microtransactions like the Battlepacks) but still no sign of a FF15 season pass sale… I sort of had hopes for a sale on Fractured But Whole DLC or season pass too, as it’s relevant now, but maybe when it no longer is? Oh well, good for my wallet at least :) I doubt I’ll get to spend my birthday 50€ saldo before ps5 arrives as I hardly ever buy anything digital unless there’s no other way.

5.1

There is a lot more on sale than shown here, Fractured But Whole season pass is on sale, check out PS Prices for full list

5.2

I never check the list via the blog, always on ps4 itself. Saw the actual game on sale but not the DLC… I’ll check again later :)

At this stage I’m just waiting for the full ffxv royal edition to go on sale, it’ll probably happen quicker than the dlc on its own.

yeah you forgot to put morrowind upgrade on sale, fix now or else..

I don’t know about anyone else but when it comes to PSN they’re sales are getting almost as good and Steam

You know, some variety for the titles in sale wouldn’t hurt, just saying. It’s not that this sale is bad or anything, it’s just that there are so many other titles that haven’t been on sale in several years, or even ever. Once again, just suggesting here, it would be really cool to see a sale dedicated to the handheld side of things featuring titles for Vita and PSP from a vide range of publishers, especially the Japanese ones.

And if EA sales are going to come up every now and then, how about including the PSP Burnout titles in them, too?

Nier Automata! Yes! YES! Finally!

Will be a Tekken 7 in sales somewhere? Because all the time sales are just EA,UBISOFT ..

DoYouLikeMyID 21 March, 2018 @ 16:47

That’s a lot of games in that sale! Hmmmm… I’ll take Infinite Minigolf and Skullgirls 2nd Encore at those prices!

Great sale.

Bought TC Ghost Recon Wildlands Season Pass, Assassins Creed Chronicles VITA/PS3 Cross-Buy and Hotline Miami 2 which is cross-buy on all 3.

Thinking of getting Ace of Seafood PS4 and Table Top Racing for VITA too.

Easter? We talking about Easter?

Now this is a sale! I’m going to need £100 credit for this one…

So, Home on PS Vita is more expensive for PS Plus subscribers? That’s gotta be a new one…

Thomas_English 21 March, 2018 @ 18:13

Why is pricecut on Dragon Age Inquisition only for PS3? I’m in the middle of DA2 so I hoped to see the third chapter on this spring sale. It must be some mistake coz other EA titles like BFs are on sale for both platforms.

Please, Sony, fix this.

blacksheepwall_ 21 March, 2018 @ 23:08

1) your sale is rubbish, same generic games as usual.

2) I’m getting sick of having to hard reset ps4 and go the whole hard drive check when I browse these generic games in the store. Always when I’ve downloaded the demo and it stupidly shows as bought, so have to click on it and watch my ps4 slowly die.

3)for the love of God change the captcha , I have picked many roads, cars, busses and apparently every time wrong. At least have pictures that don’t all resemble what you as for. The sound option is just as bad. After 5 minutes of listening I still have no clue what was said. Not even sure it’s English.

Had to log on my phone just to tell you that you are rubbish.

If I could find the smart ass that invented the captcha! Thee worst invention in the history of the Internet…

blacksheepwall_ 22 March, 2018 @ 22:10
17.2

Amen to that. I’ve still not beat it lol, have to post from my phone.

I can only assume you’re a bot and it’s fulfilling its purpose.

blacksheepwall_ 21 March, 2018 @ 23:18

A CAPTCHA SHOULD NOT BE HARDER THAN DARK SOULS, JESUS.

blacksheepwall_ 21 March, 2018 @ 23:20

Please select all cars.

Nope sorry wrong again, there’s actually a car thousands of feet away in the background, obscured by all the trees please try again.

I think sometimes there are genuinely excellent sales on PSN with some absolute bargains. This, unfortunately, doesn’t seem to be one.

sR_Faminto93 22 March, 2018 @ 07:19

when it ends the Easter Sale? Anyone knows?

21.1

You have to check each game you want by clicking on them in the store and it will say something like:

(Sorry for swedish but I copy it from my PS Store ;) )

Assassins Creed origins:

“Det här priset är bara tillgängligt från 21/3/2018 01:00 am till 12/4/2018 01:59 am.”

FIFA 18:

“Det här priset är bara tillgängligt från 21/3/2018 01:00 am till 5/4/2018 01:59 am.” <————— NOTICE !!

DOOM VFR:

So around 12/4 for most titles I guess, but as I said, you need to check each title to be sure of end date.

This is the same for ALL sales on PS Store. :)

sR_Faminto93 24 March, 2018 @ 12:47
21.2

Thank you very much!

Basically EA&UBi sale wrapped in easter sale. Only dragon age missing

Should definitely change the subtitle of this post to ‘Discounts on all the usual stuff’ 😂

CossieLover1369 22 March, 2018 @ 13:22

Lacklustre sale, just the same stuff over and over. No real savings over physical (which is always better to buy). Deal of the week not changed either.

Repetitive sales is never cool, but its not better on Nintendo and Microsoft shops.

I know, because i use all 3 brands. They are all repetitive on sales.

Sony wins on one thing. Bigger amount of things on sale at the same time.

Sony, Nintendo and Microsoft have one thing in common. Loads of games have never been on sale ever. Not even 10 year old games. I want some old overpriced “PS Mini” games on sale, but were never discounted ever as far as i know.

Anyway. This repeat sale were a blessing for me this time as i wanted 2 things ASAP which i missed on previous “recent” sale. The easter sale were great for me because i didn’t need to wait for a long time.

Utrechtkills 22 March, 2018 @ 15:35

Until when are these discounts?

26.1

Each game have a sale expiry date on store. Easy to see.

any discount coupons? want to buy some games but would like a discount coupon, new games will be added to easter sale next week?

Wolves-Eternal 24 March, 2018 @ 20:01

Have you abandoned Every Body’s Golf??????????????

Mindfreak_Ginger 25 March, 2018 @ 17:07

When does it end, i set my eyes on quite a few games, but dont have money before the 1 next month

It’s not fair i can’t buy the season pass for TWD: A new Frontier because i already have the 1.episode.

Please change it.

crazygray1983 30 March, 2018 @ 23:06

Will there be a Easter sale for North America?

Feel like this sale has gone on for way too long. I keep checking to see if there’s a new sale, or even different games added to this one but nope. Three weeks of the same games on sale!

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history