Posted

4 big new PlayStation Store releases you need to check out this week

Including Far Cry 5, MX vs ATV All Out, Tera and Batman: The Enemy Within

This week, it’s against the dangerous cultists of Eden Gate, as PlayStation Store welcomes the latest installment in Ubisoft’s long-running open-world series, this time set in the lush Montana backwoods. Bring down the insidious cult alone or with a friend in Far Cry 5, releasing tomorrow.

Elsewhere, MX vs ATV All Out offers the latest off-road motorsport experience, unique free-to-play action-MMORPG Tera makes its debut on PS4, and the caped crusader returns in the latest episode in Telltale Games’ ongoing Batman: The Enemy Within saga.

1. Far Cry 5

Prepare for trouble in paradise! Ubisoft’s wild FPS sequel drops you into the dangerous world of Eden’s Gate in the new action-packed entry in the Far Cry franchise. Liberate Hope County from a nefarious cult and wreck havoc in the vast open-world of Montana.

2. MX vs ATV All Out

Hone your racing skills in the off-road motorsport mash-up MX vs. ATV All Out. Explore the game’s massive open-world or compete in Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint and Tag events. Ride on the world’s biggest tracks and compete online in 16-players races or on the couch with two player split-screen.

• Why you should play it: Pull off your craziest moves with the game’s incredible stunt system in freestyle mode.
  • Available: 27th March

3. Tera

Dive into the stunning fantasy world of Tera, the 25-million-players-strong action MMORPG now debuting on PS4. Aim, dodge, and time your attacks to bring down your enemies thanks to the game’s unique action combat system. Best of all, Tera is entirely free to play, from character creation all the way to level 65 and beyond.

• Why you should play it: Discover Tera’s rewarding tactical combat experience and gorgeous fantasy world for free!
  • Available: 27th March

4. Batman: The Enemy Within – Episode 5

In the latest chapter from the ongoing Telltale series, Gotham needs the Dark Knight more than ever. The Enemy Within’s season finale, titled Same Stitch, will have Batman and Bruce Wayne face new crises against the Riddler, Amanda Waller and the growing menace of the Joker.

• Why you should play it: Settle Gotham’s fate in the thrilling branching narrative from the award-winning studio.
  • Available: 27th March

PlayStation StoreOut this week

ps4

PS4 DLC

27th March

28th March

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store on your mobile, tablet or computer.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in March

43 Comments
0 Author replies

Just wondering if there was any news as to when Code: Realize Bouquet of Rainbows or Code: Realize Future Blessings might be hitting the EU PSN store? There has been next to no news from Aksys themselves but as far as I’m aware the games are hitting the US PSN store this week and I’m always anxious to get my hands on some more otome games.

Honestly, when it comes to Aksys games never expect them around the same time as US. Aksys seem to either hate EU or have a really hard time getting it published here. With almost all of their titles we get them months late :/

deathnote2000 30 March, 2018 @ 03:10
1.2

The hard copies are releasing on the same day as America so the digital versions shouldn’t be that far behind.

Alina_Ksarnova 26 March, 2018 @ 18:28

I already own injustice 2 and got the platinum now my question is will the legendary edition have a separate dlc so i can get the trophies or if i buy the season pass will i be able to get the dlc trophies ?

Also any news on Nightrap 25 th anniversary edition ? Otherwise i’ll just buy it online

You will be able to get the trophies with the season pass.

How many times has Atari Vol.3 been released now ? i’ll believe it when i see it.

3.1

been on blog for weeks and still it isn’t on store I agree I believe it when see it.

Says its out today but i cant find it anywhere… If its not out tomorrow then this yet again is bull [DELETED]

Carnivius_Prime 26 March, 2018 @ 19:19

Tempest 4000? Hm. Tempting.

Got an email my Far Cry 5 copy got dispatched

5.1

lucky you my far cry 5 gold edition what got on disc for cheap won’t get dispatched until tomorrow oh well get your first enjoy 😊

TerrorOfDeath86 26 March, 2018 @ 21:54

The amount of games skipping Middle East region are increasing, almost half of the new games are.

Getting far cry 5 gold edition cheap when come through post on disc for me .

That’s a lot of “Not in Australia”. At least we get Tennis all to ourselves. Well, NZ can play too I guess.

8.1

Yeah, that’s a pretty rough looking list for Aussies. Curious why TERA isn’t launching here. Wonder if they’re possibly going to have a local server?

Tera is apparently available here in Australia according to the “Latest Releases” page on the PlayStation Store website, as I can see the Standard, Deluxe, Supreme & Ultimate Founder’s Packs are all there, even though as it says in blog that it is not available here.

Why do Americans get a ‘quest’ to get a 20% off code for the PS store and the the EU never get these kind of deals. Similar how Americans have the PS rewards scheme and we do not.

9.1

Because they are America and we are just Europe. It’s been like this for years so stop asking, you won’t receive specific answer. Probably as always it’s regulations in EU that makes everything so bad and slow.

Why should he stop asking? It’s a valid question and should have attention drawn to it whenever necessary.

Yes it might have always been the case, but that doesn’t mean it’s right or that it should continue like that? The more that we, the consumer, question the practices, the more likely Sony is to take notice.

9.3

“Regulations”

Citation needed.

Show more replies

Where’s ARCADE ARCHIVES: SENGOKU 3?

jamestillett 27 March, 2018 @ 19:23
10.1

I get the impression SIEE No longer wants them Sengoku 3 Has been confirmed in the latest batch Neo Geo titles ( I love them great for that bit of Nostalgia) so if you can,t wait for them to be released on the EU store import them from the Jap store

The Far Cry 5 Season pass still says it includes Far Cry 3 as part of it, I thought that this was part of the Preorder of the gold edition only.

If so then can I buy the season pass for Far Cry 3, and then pick up Far Cry 5 at a later date when it’s reduced sufficiently? (£24.99 still high for a remaster but I think it’s a decent value season pass – assuming the DLC is good).

Or do I need to to get Far Cry 5 downloaded to get at Far Cry 3 too?

“Tera is entirely free to play”

No, Tera is 29.99, as there is no way to download the “free” client.

ShadowhunterrX 27 March, 2018 @ 16:34
12.1

The free client comes April 4. Atleast that what the Open beta client tells me when I boot the game up.

Rollercoaster tycoon joyride . Where is it on the ps store (U.K) . It was there this morning but now it’s gone .

13.1

I also have this question.

jamestillett 27 March, 2018 @ 19:32

I feel sorry for all those who waited for Atari flashback 3 Its like a Ghost it Appears then Disappears then re-appears as for purchasing this i have to say no Why? as much as i like Nostalgia & Modern Arcade games its just far to old having brought the first 2 i will be checking the store on the 29th to see Wether it final appears in the flesh

AO Tennis is already out, this makes no sense.

MiseryPrincess 28 March, 2018 @ 06:48

The cover for AO Tennis is just weird…

Carnivius_Prime 28 March, 2018 @ 13:09

So it’s the 28th and I can’t find Tempest 4000 on the store. What’s up with that, dudes?

Where is Tempest 4000?

Since PS Blog staff are not going to answer, I googled elsewhere and it seems Tempest 4000 is NOT coming this week and no release date (other than soon).

see here https://www.google.co.uk/amp/comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2-018/03/25/tempest-4000-atari-flashback-vol-3-playstation-4-release/

relared info from above link

“Despite the information that came from the PlayStation Blog, Atari has notified us that these games are coming soon, and notthis week as noted below. We’ll have further information once official release dates are given, but they won’t be too far off!”

mygamingnewz2 29 March, 2018 @ 09:44

One of the worst update ever with so many announced titles not available on the store in UK.

Rollercoaster Joyride? Not available!

Tempest 4000? Not available!

Atari Flashback 3? Third time announced on this blog and still not available!

How incompetent you need to be to publish dates for titles not available for release?

I know, at times developers and publisher pull out title at the last minute but the inconsistency in the blog posts and this post in particular are frustrating.

If a title is not available for release delete if from the blog as soon as you become aware of it or at least publish a post to explain it will be out at later time.

Guess thats why they did not release any store post this week, and probably not in future either, just mistakes anyway :P

I was hoping there would be a pre-order for Pixeljunk Monsters 2 since it got announced last week… maybe next week will have it.

I keep watching out for Pulstar (ACA NeoGeo). It’s been out in Japan PSN for ages (along with a few other Arcade Archive releases I would like but not yet on UK PSN)

21.1

You might want to check again, Pulstar’s been on there for a while now.

21.2

I meant Blazing Star (completed Pulstar using interrupt save feature – impossible for me otherwise).

Please check before you publish release lists. Got super excited about Tempest 4000 for a minute there.

babini-sinovi 04 April, 2018 @ 08:51

Does PS plan to add soon Bosnia and Herzegovina as country to chose residence, i cant buy games i cant fill my valet becaous there is no Bosnia as country to chose. I bought my ps 4 in Bosnia. I hope u will do this soon…

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history