By PlayStation Blog Staff
Question 9 fails to recognize the right answer so you might want to have your Guildmarm check on that. ;3 Glad to see I’m up to date on even the newer names by now. =D
I noticed that too!
I like how the video after choosing ‘incorrectly’ tries to correct your choice:
You chose Zorah Magdaros, that’s wrong! The right answer is of course Zorah Magdaros! …
It’s more “How well so you know Monster Hunter World” than just Monster Hunter :P
I got 2/10 and I only got those 2 from purely random picking one of the multiple choice options. Which gives me flashback to my GCSEs…
My favorite game on PS4, 180 hours in and will probably play another 200 more .
Here’s a question: How much will the hunter grooming tickets cost that you need to buy to change character appearance and how many players will accept and defend these business practices because of fanboyism?
4/10, all guesses, didn’t even read the questions.
Needs more tips!
1) The Jagras is pretty terrible at most things, but avoid the front end and it’s pretty useless.
2) Flash pods are this thing’s worse enemy! (as is true with basically anything that flies)
3) Ignore the poison and just bring a health booster. No need to stop attacking (the poison runs out before the booster). Or if desperate the areas you fight it in (in the forest anyway) have environmental healing items (vigor wasps, the big sacks of green).
4) Flash pods are really most of what there is to this fight. Or just stand there with a health booster.
5) Not really a tip but it’s worth noting the localization team hasn’t fixed the translation being “thunder” (instead of lighting) after 900 games.
6) Slightly unrelated but still, worth noting. Capturing stuff gets you more rewards, and is quicker (which gets even more rewards). It also means you don’t have to stand around for a minute at the end!
7) When it borrows underground, with the right weapon you can just guar...
7) When it borrows underground, with the right weapon you can just guard. Or just stand on a healing booster.
8) Astera Jerky also heals bleeding.
9) Healing booster basically means you can ignore the fire damage from the magma cores.
10) Elderseal weapons (anything with dragon element) helps with all Elder Dragon fights. You can still fight them with whatever but eldersealing calms them down and can stop some of their bigger attacks or annoying effects.
Смог ответить только на английской версии… с русским переводом что-то не так
After 200 hours of gameplay, I’d have to hand in my decimation claws if i didn’t get all 10 right!
We close the comments for posts after 30 days.
Website ©2020 Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe. All content, game titles, trade names and/or trade dress, trademarks, artwork and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright material of their respective owners. All rights reserved. More info