Posted

This week’s PlayStation Store discounts: Dragonball FighterZ, Celeste, Gang Beasts, more

Check out the full list of great savings kicking off this week

Another week, another fresh batch of deals on PlayStation Store. Kicking things off is a brand new Deal of the Week. Put your fighting game skills to the test in acclaimed anime throwdown, Dragonball FighterZ*, available at a discounted price until 4th July 2018.

Deal of the Week

Digital Zone

Our regular Digital Zone promotion returns this week. Grab hefty savings on digital-only titles and indie favourites such as The Sword of Ditto, Celeste and Emily Wants to Play Too until 11th July 2018.

Weekend Offer

Kicking off on Thursday, we have an extended weekend offer on a selection of great PS4 titles, including Gang Beasts, What Remains of Edith Finch and Outlast 2, running until 2nd July 2018.

* Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition will replace Dragonball Fighter Z in Saudi Arabia and India.

What did you think about this story?
15 Comments
0 Author replies
Tiago_Ruivo 27 June, 2018 @ 09:41

There needs to be a VR Sale. Its always the same

StevenJamesHyde 27 June, 2018 @ 10:44
1.1

Yep. To the Top, Moss and Statik please

Tiago_Ruivo 27 June, 2018 @ 14:19
1.2

Also Dino Frontier, I´ve been waiting for that one to be on sale and still nothing… Looks awesome but its way too short from what I heard

I’ll be picking up The Witness. 👍👍👍

Tuulenpoika 27 June, 2018 @ 09:46

Could you please start including more handheld titles in these sales, NOT taking them away? There have been so many games with both PS4 and Vita versions on sale, and only the PS4 versions have been reduced in price. Why actively leave the Vita versions out? The only thing Vita owners have got in the recent weeks are some cross-buy titles, because that’s the only way any Vita compatible titles have been included in the PS4 only sale treatments.

3.1

The vita has always been Sony’s redheaded stepchild. Well i have a redheaded stepchild. I love her and I love my vita.

CTRL+F Hyper Light Drifter

0 Results

4.1

Bedn waiting for that and night in the woods on sale for ages. Neither get reduced

Carnivius_Prime 27 June, 2018 @ 16:06
4.2

Hyper Light Drifter has been in sales before though so may come up again. I got it last August for £6.49.

4.3

Must have missed that

Alphabetical order! Thank you!

Where is Shantae for Vita??? Where are Vita discounts in general???

Carnivius_Prime 27 June, 2018 @ 13:20
6.1

still disappointed Shantae wasn’t crossbuy. I have all the ps4 versions.

Celeste for me. Sounds like a great game.

Carnivius_Prime 27 June, 2018 @ 16:18

Some good games in there I’ve already got and none of my wishlist stuff there this week but in the past month I have bought Burnout Paradise, Jak & Daxter Collection, Lego Batman 3 Premium Edition, Assault Android Cactus, Divekick, Jydge, Sky Force Reloaded and Disney Afternoon Collection all for great prices in PSN sales so I ain’t complaining. :)

Edit history