Posted

Introducing the Limited Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man PS4 Pro and PS4 bundles

Check out the Amazing Red console and matching Dualshock 4 controller design ahead of launch on 7th September

Can’t wait to run along walls and swing through the air in the upcoming Marvel’s Spider-Man? Us to! Today, we’re thrilled to announce the Limited Edition Marvel’s Spider-Man PlayStation 4 Pro and PS4 bundles, launching alongside the game on 7th September.

TITLE

The limited edition Pro bundle includes a fully customised ‘Amazing Red’ 1TB PS4 Pro console featuring the iconic Spider-Man logo, a matching Dualshock 4 wireless controller, Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc and a PlayStation Store download voucher for The City That Never Sleeps DLC.

TITLE

The limited edition PS4 bundle includes a 1TB PS4 ‘Amazing Red’ console in the special Spider-Man design, a matching DualShock 4 wireless controller, Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc and a PlayStation Store download voucher for The City That Never Sleeps DLC.

The limited edition bundles will be available in select retailers across the region.

That’s not all! We have a selection of other Marvel’s Spider-Man bundles available upon release of the game:

• PS4 1TB Jet Black bundle with matching Dualshock 4 wireless controller and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc
  • PS4 1TB Jet Black bundle with two matching Dualshock 4 wireless controllers and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc*
  • PS4 500GB Jet Black bundle with matching Dualshock 4 wireless controller and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc**
  • PS4 Pro 1TB Jet Black bundle with matching Dualshock 4 wireless controller and a copy of Marvel’s Spider-Man game on Blu-ray disc

On PS4 Pro, 4K TV owners can experience Marvel’s Spider-Man in 2160p dynamic 4K resolution that showcases intricate details of the architecture of New York City and detailed Marvel characters.***

HD TV owners will benefit from the game’s built-in supersampling with increased image clarity and detail. Meanwhile, if your TV supports high-dynamic range (HDR), you’ll experience vibrant special effects like Mister Negative’s negative powers, and brilliant lighting across a picturesque Manhattan.***

TITLE

TITLE

TITLE

TITLETITLE

Feel the power of Spider-Man’s improvisational combat, fluid urban traversal, dynamic acrobatics, and environmental interactions with the special edition console this autumn. Let us know what you think in the comments below!

*Available in select retailers only in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy

**Available in select retailers only in Germany, Austria, Switzerland and UK

*** Marvel’s Spider-Man outputs 2160p. 4K/HDR TV are required for 4K and HDR

© 2018 MARVEL

45 Comments
0 Author replies

Looks nice, but would’ve been much better if white parts were black 🖤.

megafire777 19 July, 2018 @ 22:22
1.1

Or blue

ZeroAbbadon 20 July, 2018 @ 08:28
1.2

But they’re white on his suit in the game…

Agree, blue would’ve been great too.

This is the most beautiful limited edition console since white Taken King one, but really needs some blue and/or black detail. Some webbing throughout i.e.

megafire777 19 July, 2018 @ 22:22

Would love the red controller. Will it be sold separately?

2.1

I second this. That controller is all kinds of amazing.

This is my next console, for sure! I’m a sucker for limited edition consoles but this is beautiful!

scouserontour 19 July, 2018 @ 22:40

Who are these UK retailers, where can I pre order…take my money *throws cash up in the air*

WolvieTheElder 19 July, 2018 @ 23:21
4.1

Indeed, where can I order this.

4.2

Same. So keen!

TrophyHunta93 21 July, 2018 @ 17:39
4.3

Game.co.uk are doing it.

Show more replies

I NEED IT!

Ok, so which stores are selling this?? Need!

Not trying to be salty, but the console design just looks… alright. Like there was little real effort or thought put into it.

MiseryPrincess 20 July, 2018 @ 21:08 Edited
7.1

Every single “limited edition” is just a block color with a sticker on it, they’re all pretty lazy designs.

(Though i’m not sure how no one notices the pink red of the console is completely different from the red of his costume)

I’ve been holding out for a PS4 Pro for so long and this is it, can’t wait

8.1

I’m the exact same, held off for a good while and this is most definitely the one!!!!

WolvieTheElder 20 July, 2018 @ 10:19
8.2

Same here, was going to wait for the price drop of the PS4 pro, but this is so tempting. If the price is right I’ll grab one.

Darklord342 20 July, 2018 @ 10:22
8.3

Ssame here been holding off to but when can we get it in the UK🤔

Carnivius_Prime 20 July, 2018 @ 08:25

Looks nice and I like the white spider a lot.

“It’s pizza time!” https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lpvT-Fciu-4

Anyone know what the price of the Pro bundle will be? And when is this going to release in the UK?

neutronbomb 20 July, 2018 @ 11:39
11.1

Probably 379.99 for the pro. That’s what the God of war Pro was.

LuDoViC_aRTaXiuS 21 July, 2018 @ 21:09
11.2

399.99, in US. not sure if UK is different.

PaladinZeke 20 July, 2018 @ 08:39

The dualshock should have some more spidey_blue on it imho.

And Sony; when are you going to announce The days of play winners here on The blog? I know I’m not alone waiting for that!! 😉

Darklord342 20 July, 2018 @ 10:19

How do I pre-order this I’ve looked but it’s only in the U.S. 🤔 can sumone help me with a link please…..🤗

So many People will buy Ps4 just because of this game i know a lot of pepole who brought the system in the past due to great Games that where coming things like Uncharted 4,Horizon Zero Dawn, Persona 5,God of War etc

LuDoViC_aRTaXiuS 21 July, 2018 @ 21:10
14.1

Sweet comment. 😂😂

All this and no word of where we can order it from!

15.1

I know, so frustrating! Want this so much~

15.2

It surely is frustrating but now even game.co.uk has pre-orders for this one so I recommend checking it if you are interested. I love the design but I am awaiting the KH3 edition one.

neutronbomb 20 July, 2018 @ 11:37

Hope the pro won’t be exclusive to Game again, like the God of war LE. Hate dealing with those clowns.

WolvieTheElder 20 July, 2018 @ 13:10

It’s listed on Game.co.uk, but the pro is only listed with headsets for some reason and at £404.98 or £449.98. The PS4 version is listed at £329.99. I hope other companies stock it, really hate game.

This bundled headset crap is a ‘no buy’, they better hurry up and list the console by itself.

Edit: Hold on, I’m a dummy. We don’t know what the price is. Maybe this is actually a good deal, lol.

Edit Edit: They have this line at the bottom of the product page: “Only at GAME – the Spider-Man Special Edition PS4 Pro 1TB console is only available from GAME in the UK.”

WolvieTheElder 20 July, 2018 @ 13:34
17.2

Ok now amazon.co.uk have the base ps4 version listed at £349.99, how is it more expensive than game, what kind of messed up world are we living in where things are cheaper from game.

17.3

400 Damn? I checked right now on game and it is 329.99. It is crazy they did list it as 404 at first. Game can be a pain in the ass when it comes to early ”announcements” as they can put fake prices at first.

LuDoViC_aRTaXiuS 21 July, 2018 @ 21:16

Is Game short for GameStop? JW. And it’s cheaper because of supply and demand. “Game” may have more units available. Plus Amazon is not a retail store, just companies and people trying to sell goods. And as for the headset, if you can get the Sony headset on bundle for that price, better buy it.(unless you have one already) << Or you could just turn around and sell it.

I appreciate that unlike the other two you give us an actual physical copy of the game and not just a voucher

I was actually looking into upgrading to PS4 pro, this could be the right time :D

This is a beautiful console. If I wasn’t already waiting for the KH3 one I would surely go for this one. The white details are actually quite nice, even if most would expect blue. I like the step up of the console being red and not black with like a spider on it.

Does anyone know whether or not the PS4 Pro will be listed as the console-only bundle, without the headsets or COD:WW2? If i wanted either of them items, i would have already bought them, so dropping another unnecessary £60 on irrelevant items isn’t my cup of tea.

will this bundle be available in belgium

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history