Posted

New on PlayStation Store this week: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4, My Memory of Us and more

Space Hulk Tactics, Disgaea 1 Complete, Mark of the Ninja Remastered also land this week

This week, PlayStation Store welcomes back Treyarch as Black Ops 4 enters the multiplayer arena. Fast-paced shooting action not your thing? Not to worry. The digital storefront also debuts dark puzzler My Memory of Us, voiced by none other than Sir Patrick Stewart.

These, and everything else releasing this week are listed below. Let’s go.

This week’s highlights

1. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4

Treyarch’s latest and multiplayer-focused take on Call of Duty packs in a trio of modes. Multiplayer will satisfy team-focused specialists, Zombies horror and co-op-favouring operatives. But it’s Blackout – the studio’s take on battle royale – that headlines this year’s entry.

2. My Memory of Us

This haunting, story-driven adventure recounts the bonds of friendship between a boy and girl as powers beyond their control attempt to forcibly separate them. Narrated throughout by Patrick Stewart, this side-scrolling puzzler promises to be powerfully evocative.

My Memory of US

PlayStation StoreOut this week

ps4

PS4 DLC

9th October

• PETOONS PARTY

• PETOONS PARTY – MASTER EXPLORERS DLC Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Malta, New Zealand, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain & UK ONLY

11th October

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

Free for PlayStation Plus subscribers in October

• /
  • /

• /
  • /

• /
  • /
What did you think about this story?
15 Comments
0 Author replies

I highly recommend playing Mark of the Ninja if you haven’t already. It is one of hte best games I played in 2012 and one of my favourite Stealth games

1.1

Totally agree. Loved every second of it. Wish there was a sequel…

1.2

If I could wish something from Klei: it would be Shank 3. But I agree with you, Mark of the Ninja is the best stealth sidescroller, it badly needs a sequel..

Carnivius_Prime 09 October, 2018 @ 21:24
1.3

I don’t have the patience for stealth but I remember wanting to give it a go back then when it was xbox only because it was by the Shank guys and Shank 1 and 2 were two of my fave games on my PS3.

Finka_Karfein 09 October, 2018 @ 19:20

And you’re still missing the Store highlights from week 35 (the one with Yakuza Kiwami 2).

2.1

Jesus give it a rest. They aren’t going to go back and do a retrospective one. They missed it, that wasn’t good but do you really need to keep bringing it up? Apologies if this is first time you have mentioned it but someone keeps banging on about it. I’d say move on

Finka_Karfein 10 October, 2018 @ 14:52
2.2

No, a few times already in fact. But I do enjoy bringing it up to remind them of the shame. They could have do it just one week after, nobody would laugh (too hard…) at them – now it would be indeed ridiculous. But that doesn’t change the fact I’d still enjoy an update, even this late.

People kept grumbling about changing nicknames. Now, I have finally something I can grumble about myself :)

Wasn’t Home Sweet Home VR due out this week or is that just US again! Why does it take so long for us to get these games for VR when they are released already in the states? Still waiting on Hopalong The Badlands VR too.

blacksheepwall_ 09 October, 2018 @ 20:38

Mark of the ninja and Disgaea makes me wish i had any room on my hard drive right now

TEKKEN 7 – Rematch Edition? More like ReBuy Edition

Game and symths are selling bo4 from 6pm on Thursday. Will the store version be unlocked at the same time or will retail copies not be able to play until midnight also. Abit unfair if disks can play at 6pm and store preorders (which cost alot more) have to wait.

StevenJamesHyde 10 October, 2018 @ 09:52
6.1

I understand that every version unlocks at midnight – Game and Smyths are releasing the discs early so that physical buyers can pre-load the day one patch and install

US: Tekken 7 — Rematch Edition ; $31.99 Plus; $27.99

Europe; 79,99.

Eh….

MiseryPrincess 14 October, 2018 @ 08:47
7.1

It’s more expensive so you can save more money by not buying that pile of doodoo.

I like how Inglorious still isn’t in the NZ store a week later. It’ll have a hard time selling if, uh, it’s not available for sale.

Edit history