30 Comments
0 Author replies

12/25 I’m ashamed

I only got a couple right lol

11/25.. damn thought I was gonna get at least 20.

14 :(

communistbean 01 January, 2019 @ 01:47

17/25 – i guess i’m okay with that score.. not amazing but not too bad either

16/25 not too bad

Surprised they had a question about games missing from PlayStation classic. Thought they would try and brush all the missing games under the rug lol

14/25, I’m lucky. This is super hard…

9/25 Worst score ever on a Playstation end of year quiz!!!!

18/25 Despite being told that I “need to make more time for that game this year” I think it’s pretty apparent that I probably already spend too much time gaming.

berimbolofred 01 January, 2019 @ 15:49

8/25

13/25. Happy new Year everybody!

11/25 Not good at all

7 out of 25 anyway they update blog but don’t update with new games since KH VR meant come out 25 Dec where is it and where’s ps plus update on store. Reasle some games will you

10/25 Damn, this was hard! Or i just don’t play many games anymore :D But what i’m REALLY ashamed of is that i answered correctly to Fortnite question! Please god, forgive me! I don’t want to have anything to do with that abomination :(

17, ouch😑

Carnivius_Prime 02 January, 2019 @ 13:44

Eh i didn’t bother but I have a question for you guys. When is the PS Plus update gonna actually happen? Cos it’s 1:43pm on the Wednesday now and the games? They is not free.

16.1

Check the blog post. It has been ninja updated to say 3rd now

Carnivius_Prime 03 January, 2019 @ 11:49
16.2

by a ninja who seems confused about the day cos they’ve put Tuesday 3rd which… when is that? :P

Steve_Of_The_O 03 January, 2019 @ 12:46
16.3

The post also says Zone of the Enders HD Collection. Only thing available on the store is the first one.

One question is missing.

Why is PSN+ only updated in USA?

13/25. Acceptable.

What the heck is happening with the ps plus games in Europe? They were supposed to be live 1st January the post says?

Carnivius_Prime 03 January, 2019 @ 12:09

Plus games are up now.

StevenJamesHyde 03 January, 2019 @ 13:53
19.1

Once you’ve claimed them, be sure to go back and also get Amplitude PS4 which is also (unintentionally?) showing as free once you own the PS3 version

Carnivius_Prime 03 January, 2019 @ 16:42
19.2

Cheers. Doesn’t look like my kind of game but it’s free so I’mma gonna give it a go. :D

i cant see the questions

I would prefer questions like Why is there such a poor selection for games in the Cross Over section or Why Sony don’t want to implement the ability to play PS1, PS2 or PS3 games on a PS4 console etc. I’ve been an avid user of the PS4 for ages now and am getting disappointed :/

Carnivius_Prime 03 January, 2019 @ 21:52
21.1

I dunno why PS1 games aren’t emulated on PS4. It’s ridiculous. PS3 games require too much power or something which is apparently why they need to be done via PS Now’s streaming. Got most of my fave PS2 games on PS4 ,ok i had to buy them again but I prefer digital over the old discs i got rid of and they’re in higher resolution with trophies so that’s nice too. But yeah mainly the PS1 game thing is annoying since I bought a lot of those on my PS3/PSP/Vita/PSTV. :P

21.2

21.3

22/25! Because I haven’t play yet all these games!

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history