Posted

PlayStation Store’s ‘Big Games Big Discounts’ promotion starts today

Pick up huge savings on Red Dead Redemption 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Battlefield V: Deluxe Edition, more

PlayStation Store’s ‘Big games, big discounts’ promotion is back and ready to help you fill the gaps in your games library. Starting today and running until 20th February you can save up to 50% on blockbusters like Red Dead Redemption 2*, Shadow of the Tomb Raider, F1 2018 and Battlefield V: Deluxe Edition.

Check out the full list of discounts below, then click through to PlayStation Store for regional pricing.

*Just Cause 4 in Saudi Arabia.

Deal of the Week (06/02 – 13/02)

In addition to the Big Games Big Discounts promotion, we also have a new deal of the week for all the battle royale fans out there. Save up to 50% on Fortnite’s range of Founder’s Packs including the Standard, Deluxe and Standard to Deluxe Upgrade.

What did you think about this story?
31 Comments
0 Author replies
Carnivius_Prime 06 February, 2019 @ 08:49

I was hoping for a big discount on a smaller games today but eh ok.

nukualofaperson 06 February, 2019 @ 08:58
1.1

Pretty sure that is coming too.

TBH, waiting for that too :)

There are hundreds of discounts not listed here

Show more replies

Might pick up Battlefield V,Anyone tryed it? Is it any good?

2.1

It’s worth a go at that price. I paid close to double that and I feel like I got my money’s worth.

2.2

Thanks then i am definetly going for it…

2.3

Its amazing, better play than call of duty

Show more replies

Don’t buy Tomb Raider it’ll be on plus soon as it’s free on Xbawks atm.

I Have been waiting for it to arrive on game pass as both others did, and my patience has paid off, on there from tomorrow, dont think a tomb raider game has been on plus since ps3 though has it?

Xbox Game Pass isn’t equivalent to PS+ so this makes no sense. It’d make more sense to say SotTR may come to PS Now but because a game is included on XboxGP, its no indication that it’ll come to PS+. Even less likely given it only released in Sept last year.

Yes what a shock! Pre-ordered Tomb Raider and now it’s on Xbox Pass… It’s been out for like 5 and half months and it’s given for ‘free’. Something doesn’t quite right….we are talking about a triple A game.

Was looking forward to Marvel’s Spiderman on that list, doh!

PSN has been very very good with discounts, not only for this time, but always when i am at store theres sales and i always find a game that i wanna buy. this time will be Warhammer: vermintide 2

They haven’t mentioned that there is also a ‘Games under £13’ discount and a ‘Games under £4’ discount going as well. Some OK games in there as well. Sleeping Dogs for £3.99 is pretty much essential at that price if you’ve not played it. Agents of Mayhem may be a decent risk at £3.99 as well? Not played it so wouldn’t know.

Carnivius_Prime 06 February, 2019 @ 13:59
6.1

yeah i enjoyed Sleeping Dogs. Completed it on PS3 when it was a Plus freebie back in 2013 and bought it cheap on my PS4 a few years later and platinumed it. I’m not a big fan of GTA-type games but I really liked that one. Story was fine and the combat felt nice too.

nukualofaperson 06 February, 2019 @ 13:23

Sleeping Dogs is a great game. £4 is a steal!

Overwatch is on this list, but for now I don’t see it discounted in the store. Is it going to be?

wow, selling a F2P game as deal of the week. playstation is getting worse each week.

You know its the whole game (not free) not just the Battle Royale bit of the game (F2P) right? You have to pay for it on all platforms to get the full game.

There is sadly not much for me to buy on this sale, and i already own several of the games on sale.

I’m getting Shadow of Tomb Raider tomorrow on Game Pass.

I was waiting for a discount on Nioh and still nothing… what a shame.

MiseryPrincess 06 February, 2019 @ 16:32
11.1

Probably will be one at some point as the game is having it’s 2 year anniversary right now.

However you can usually find it on disk for pretty cheap, usually cheaper than digital sales.

Nioh Complete edition was in a discount 2 months ago, I bought it for 24€… and I really enjoy it! Still playing the game (base game completed) now 3 DLCs awating

Yes, I guess I’ll look for it on disk. Thank you!

Just Cause 4 ps+ soon? Tomb Raider looks suspicious too.

Why is my damn hard drive full I really need to upgrade to 2TB and 8TB external!

CoolRichy007UK 11 February, 2019 @ 18:40
14.1

I has a 100000TB hard drive :D

france565tyg2u 14 February, 2019 @ 16:05

Jeux fifa 17 jmad max Jeux fifa 15 Jeux street fgaertr vjeux fifa 16 PlayStation now Jeux 07 03 07 04 2019 sony

Edit history