Posted

Anthem was the best-selling game on PlayStation Store in February

New releases Far Cry New Dawn, Jump Force and Metro Exodus also chart high last month
27 Comments
0 Author replies

Didn’t Apex Legends get 50 million players in February…? It seems a little silly not to include it just because it’s free to download

1.1

Xbox and PC? It stands to reason that PC would have a high number of players.

TankedThomas 10 March, 2019 @ 01:32
1.2

It’s best-selling though, not most downloaded.

Well done to Metro Exodus being No. 7 ^_^

It’ll be on plus within a year

3.1

No, it will not :)

TankedThomas 10 March, 2019 @ 01:31
3.2

True, it’ll probably be on PS Plus in LESS than a year. This dumpster fire of a game is already available dirt-cheap and is a critical failure.

How in god’s name is GTAV still in the second place? Surely everyone should have a copy of it by now!

4.1

I don’t. And never will. Have it on PS3.

MiseryPrincess 09 March, 2019 @ 05:12
4.2

People buy multiple copies for the silly microtransaction thingies (apparently).

4.3

You are correct Miseryprincess, ppl buying it just for loan shark credits. Ridiculous isn’t it?

#1 Anthem.. God.. They never learn.. ?

5.1

They?

TankedThomas 10 March, 2019 @ 01:30
5.2

The normies who keep buying the latest and (not) greatest trashy games. Stop trying to tell people otherwise – some of us are actually well-informed customers. Anthem is trash.

5.3

I won’t stop that. This is my duty. I’ll do this until EA goes bankrupt.

isn’t Anthem like worst game?

6.1

EA and Activision are “hated” by everyone and yet are two of the biggest publishers on the planet.

The vast majority of people just buy whatever their friends do or whatever has the flashiest trailer.

No, its not the worst game. People who say its the worst game probably havent played it. Make up your own mind, I would never let anyone else decide what I like :)

TankedThomas 10 March, 2019 @ 01:29
6.3

Yes. Yes it is.

Coincidentally its also #1 in the most requested refund

7.1

Where do you get that from?

7.2

Sony

7.3

When did give that statement?

Show more replies
TankedThomas 10 March, 2019 @ 01:33

I guess there weren’t many purchases on the PlayStation Store last month then.

Glad to see there are some drones still trying to defend EA and Anthem though.

8.1

So Maaden_Swe is a drone? Now I get it; sort of an EA/Sony employee, then.

SanctifiedN7 10 March, 2019 @ 09:10

So it sold like 7 copies? Gtfo with that falsely advertised and faulty product. They deserve to get sued. ASAP.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history