Posted

All the news and announcements from State of Play

Final Fantasy VII Remake, Predator: Hunting Grounds, MediEvil, and more

Today’s State of Play broadcast was short but sweet! Watch the full show above if you didn’t see it live, then read the stories linked below for more details on each new reveal.

What was your favourite announcement?

20 Comments
0 Author replies

How many of these are exclusive to PlayStation?

MiseryPrincess 10 May, 2019 @ 09:36
1.1

Medievil is, the Predator one is, think that’s it.

Unless you count “console exclusives”, then you can include “Away”.

I’ve overslept, but as I see, I have not missed anything.

Speaking of “overslept”, hey Fred, now go and get yourself a new alarm clock, next week (!!!) is Shakedown Hawaii EU release, it would be good if you and your team would not oversleep again this time!

andrewsqual 10 May, 2019 @ 11:37
2.1

The world is talking plenty about FFVII right now. Go back to sleep lol.

2.2

RedRecidivist 10 May, 2019 @ 09:08

It would be great if we could have an easy way to add these events to Google calendar/other calendars.

This was a lot better than the last State of Play

MiseryPrincess 10 May, 2019 @ 12:50
4.1

Yes. There was probably at least one title amongst them that people were interested in..

Half of the show not being VR shovelware also helped a bunch.

4.2

i think last one was as good as this one

Carnivius_Prime 10 May, 2019 @ 09:53

medievil, predator and that indie dungeon crawler appeal to me. ffvii and monster hunter not so much.

Ilfenomeno1234 10 May, 2019 @ 11:21

How many Platinum Trophies have been won on PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2018?

guys help

MiseryPrincess 10 May, 2019 @ 12:39
6.1

Well I got at least like 6 or 7, so more than that.

6.2

around 15 plats last year

andrewsqual 10 May, 2019 @ 11:36

Massive success Sony, well done with this great State of Play event. Why do I know it was a success? Because there are only 7 comments here before mine lol.

We all know if it was “bad”, people would be complaining, much like they were on the post earlier in the week announcing the State of Play showcase, 35 comments and all. But of course, a FFVII Remake update isn’t even enough to get these people out of their caves. Guess we will have to wait for the next PS Plus games announcement to hear from those individuals again.

7.1

To be fair, people complain about everything in here, no matter what. Kinda entertaining

andrewsqual 10 May, 2019 @ 12:53
7.2

True but the fact there is only one or two moaning here speaks volumes.

7.3

Honestly, I enjoyed the last SoP more, but only because I’m addicted to VR! I thought this was a great little taster of things to come.

Sony might be making odd decisions regarding PS+ (price/number + choice of games/server shutdowns), but they’ll never please everyone and there’s no denying the enormous variety of game types we’ve got coming our way as gamers.

Got hyped for that Away game, looked cute

8.1

Me too! Although, for just a moment, I thought it was WILD! I wonder what happened to that one…

I believed it was a new Tokyo jungle when it started

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history