Posted

New PlayStation Store discounts start today: May Savings, Red Dead Redemption 2, Games under, more

Plus, Spyro Reignited Trilogy is your Deal of the Week

Open world action, frenetic racing and colourful platforming are some of the things you can experience in PlayStation Store’s May Savings promotion. Save up to 70% on a host of action-packed titles including Just Cause 4 – Standard Edition, F1 2018, Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy and more until 29th May.

Read on to see our full list of discounts and head over to PlayStation Store for more information.

Deal of the Week (until 22nd May)

Grab a bargain and embark on a scorching platform adventure in the beautifully remastered Spyro Reignited Trilogy. Breathe fire, charge enemies and collect gems as you travel to different worlds on your mission to save your fellow dragons.

Red Dead Redemption 2* (until 26th May)

We have a great offer on Rockstar’s critically-acclaimed wild west adventure. Live out your gunslinger dreams as you explore America’s rugged heartland, fight alongside the Van der Linde gang and pull off a few heists.

Totally Digital (until 12th June)

We also have a promotion on digital titles going live this week. Pick up savings on a host of digital PS4 games such as Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice, Dead Cells and Firewatch.

Games under €20 (until 29th May)

Our trusty Games under €20 promotion is back. You can grab a bargain on titles like Trials Rising, Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition and more.

Games under €10 (until 29th May)

Finally, don’t forget to also check out our Games under €10 promotion to pick up savings on the likes of For Honor Standard Edition, ATV All Out and Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag – Standard Edition.

*Not available in Saudi Arabia.

19 Comments
0 Author replies
Carnivius_Prime 15 May, 2019 @ 07:48

Well straight away I’m having Swords of Ditto for £6.49 down from £12.99 and Sundered for £4.89 down from £15.99 as they been on my wishlist for a while. Those and Shakedown Hawaii I bought already this week will keep me plenty entertained for a while but I’ll have another look later on too when I have more time and see if anything else is here I’d like. Cheers. :D

OfficialMetro 15 May, 2019 @ 19:07
1.1

Swords of ditto is kinda naff after a while, played it for a couple of hours on Steam but just got repetitive and boring after a few runs. Personally gonna get Outward myself, seems like a pretty good game at the discounted price

Can you finally put on sale DLC for games for Playstation 3: Grid Autosport, Grid 2, Alien Colonial Marines, Sleeping Dogs, Bioshock 2, Bioshock Infinity, Borderlands 1 and 2, Need for speed the Run. All the time the same game……And most of them PS4 games. Please put on sale DLC for games on my list. Cause paying full price for DLC that has 8 years or even more is silly.

2.1

Agreed! Especially when the full ‘complete’ version of the game becomes cheaper than the DLC.

So many titles, but still no Beat Saber…

Tiago_Ruivo 15 May, 2019 @ 15:59
3.1

I was waiting for beat saber too

EU store not including UK? Been on UK store and nothing has changed.

ilikethispart 15 May, 2019 @ 10:46

Decent sale but I wonder why Omensight never goes on sale. It’s been released one year ago and it’s never gone on sale at all, which is kind of unusual.

Carnivius_Prime 15 May, 2019 @ 13:01
5.1

not that unusual. Quite a few games in my wishlist or had been in my wishlist had been in there for a year or more before finally a sale. Just keep being patient i guess

5.2

I was waiting ages for it. Bought it last month full price and wish I hadn’t. Very janky. Not a patch on stories in my opinion

the other day I decided I want to play ABZÛ. thanks for putting it on sale boss.

StefNighthawk 15 May, 2019 @ 14:22

ROFL, The bundle Dead Island Definitive Edition + Dead Island Riptide Definitive Edition is 3x more expensive than buying them separate and yet it tries to tell me I can save 61% with PS+

Tiago_Ruivo 15 May, 2019 @ 16:11

Has the division ever been on sale? And the DLC?

Yes about 10 times with all dlc

Tiago_Ruivo 15 May, 2019 @ 17:46
8.2

Damn it I’ve been waiting recently and only saw the division 2 but want to play the first one

Don’t worry it will be in a sale again soon as it shows up every few months with the gold edition

theRealHumbuk 16 May, 2019 @ 12:06

i can’t believe, finally Rocksmith remastered goes on sale, and its 80% cheaper. Insta buy for me.

9.1

Do you need lots of fancy wires etc to play Rocksmith though? I heard you do, which puts me off somewhat.

StevenJamesHyde 16 May, 2019 @ 16:31
9.2

You need a Real Tone cable for the best experience (£23 off Amazon), but it’s no longer mandatory. Importantly, the same cable works for all platforms, so this is ideal for anyone who had the original on PS3 and has been waiting to upgrade

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history