Posted

BioShock: The Collection, The Sims 4, Firewall Zero Hour are your PS Plus games for February

Explore iconic worlds or create your own with this month’s games

February’s loaded with not two, not three, but potentially up to five free PS Plus games! BioShock: The Collection contains three legendary first-person adventures, The Sims 4 gives you creative control over reality itself, Firewall Zero Hour offers engaging, online multiplayer* for PS VR owners**.

More on February’s free games:

BioShock: The Collection

From the undersea city of Rapture to the airborne metropolis of Columbia, BioShock: The Collection takes players on monumental journeys through awe-inspiring, deceptively dangerous places that are simply unforgettable. BioShock: The Collection features all three games in this award-winning series – BioShock, BioShock 2, and BioShock Infinite – remastered in 1080p, including all single-player add-on content.

The Sims 4

The Sims is celebrating its 20th birthday this February, and you’re invited to join the party! Now’s your chance to play with life in The Sims 4, where you can unleash your imagination and create Sims in a unique world that’s an expression of you.

Firewall Zero Hour (PlayStation VR required)

Become a hired contractor and expertly seize – or protect – sensitive information from opposing teams in Firewall Zero Hour, a 4v4 tactical shooter developed exclusively for PS VR. Dive straight into these intense multiplayer battles when Firewall Zero Hour’s new season – Operation: Black Dawn – also begins 4th February, featuring a new map (Oil Rig) available for all players, and other free content!

All three games will be available from 4th February to 2nd March. This means January’s games will be available via PS Plus for just a few more days, so grab ’em before they’re gone!

For more information about PS Plus, visit our webpage.

*Internet connection and PlayStation Plus membership (sold separately) required for online multiplayer.

**Please review and follow all safety guidelines for use of PlayStation VR. PlayStation VR is not for use by children under age 12. PlayStation 4 system, PlayStation VR and PlayStation Camera are required to experience VR functionality.

111 Comments
0 Author replies

This is fantastic!

GrumpyMcGrump 29 January, 2020 @ 16:35

great month

Don’t have plus anymore but I’d be happy if I did with this 👍

3.1

uuuhhhhh…. in case you didn’t know, the ps plus logo is visible over your profile picture if you have an active ps plus subscription

MiseryPrincess 29 January, 2020 @ 17:00
3.2

The Plus logo on profile pictures isn’t updated very well. It will stick around for months after you stop the “service”.

If only I could be free of this blackmail crap too.

I have PS Plus since July 2018, and there’s no Plus logo on my profile, so I guess it’s flawed.

Show more replies

I can’t complain with Bioshock as that is 3 Awesome games…. But Sims 4, seriously… So many better games than Sims. Firewall is good for the small percentage of people who actually use PSVR.

MiseryPrincess 29 January, 2020 @ 16:51
4.1

I like how you point out Sims 4 for being 6 years old, but not the other thing for being a set of old ooold PS3 titles.

4.2

The logic

xxSamuraiGirlxx 29 January, 2020 @ 17:15
4.3

If your gonna complain about the sims, at least complain about the right things lol.

Like how you have to buy 100s of expansions to make the game fun or have basic gameplay sim features that were in the previous games removed to be sold instead?

Usually when a game has the #4 at the end, it’s implied its going to be better than #3 not worse.

Nice try, EA.

Show more replies

I wish to be free Dying light but still no coming im sad :(

2 collections in a row!!! and finally a psvr game.

I love you! Thank you so much for all of these! <3

ihadalifeb4this 29 January, 2020 @ 16:39

Great for people that didn’t play Bioshock.

Now, would you kindly give me something i already didn’t play next mont?

diesto_cresta 29 January, 2020 @ 18:27
8.1

Had my eye on this collection for a while…well my psplus subscription has made back a tenner, probably 6 quid with Nioh, just another £14 to make back and i’ll be up on the subs cost.

visible_myth3 29 January, 2020 @ 16:40

Psvr required like Only 1% have,

9.1

And only 0.1% of those still use it.

9.3

And its a third game, so why even begin to whine. I have the VR headset, love it and Im happy about the game, one of few I dont own. And 0,1 % only use it, eh, whats that based on?

Show more replies

Pretty good month. A bit gutted that I purchased the Bioshock Collection in the XMas Sale and didn’t even get to play it yet :p.

This this great news! Much better than last month 😊 Keep it up, Sony

Got 3 of the Bioshock games on PS3 but haven’t played through them so chuffed to have them on PS4 with improved visuals and performance. Never played a Sims game before but will give it a go but don’t think the VR game will be my cup of tea and dont you need the big gun thingy.

Well I got sims 4 and I got bioshock remastered collection so I guess try that ps vr game since I got ps vr so and still waiting on playstation now new games

One of the best months for Playstation Plus

14.1

Well i was expecting I am bread & Surgeon simulator, so

Carnivius_Prime 29 January, 2020 @ 17:43
14.2

for you maybe. :)

My sub has just run out and I don’t intend to renew, but I’d be happy with that month if I was still a Plusser.

MiseryPrincess 29 January, 2020 @ 16:52

Seems kind of silly stopping the PS3 titles when basically all you do now is give PS3 ports…

Not really and a Big difference between a port and a Remaster. And i would definitely rather have 3 Awesome games than garbage like Goat Sim or MLB.

16.2

You know none of the games offered this month are even “remastered” just ported PC versions with identical textures, AI and a few minor engine tweaks? It’s not like a Medievil or Resident Evil 2 effort was expended.

Personally i’d rather not play something identical to something I already played 10+ years ago.

16.3

I think someone doesn’t understand the difference between a remaster and a remake…

Show more replies

Another remastered collection of 10 year old games. good for the kids that weren’t alive back then and can’t spare the 10€ to buy it when it’s on sale every month I guess.

Friewall Zero is nice for the 1500 players out there that still play with their PSVR they got for christmas and don’t care about what those cheap (in quality, not price) gimmick glasses do to their health. But I guess even then it’s just a boring FPS that has nothing going for it other than “it’s VR”.

Sims 4, just no.

MiseryPrincess 29 January, 2020 @ 17:03
17.1

To be honest I’d rather play Sims 4 than a massively overrated boring repetitive shooter that thinks it’s waaay more clever than it actually is. I mean I probably wont bother with that either, but still..

17.2

Lol, you keep writing all sorts of crap. Why do you think only 1500 people use VR? And why would they do anything to anyones health. Keep whining, its very entertaining

17.3

“massively overrated boring repetitive shooter” sums it up pretty well :D ..The Sims though…that’s a whole nother level of wasting time.

Show more replies

I was wondering how many people would pay for PS+ if online play wasn’t behind paywall…

MiseryPrincess 29 January, 2020 @ 17:12
18.1

If is wasn’t forced, who would pay for random old cheap titles? I think we all know not many.

The worst thing about it is that Sony has no right to charge for online as they don’t actually provide any game servers. The only “online services” they actually provide are part of the free service. Messaging and the Store (oh and “cloud saves”).

Hopefully Sony do the honest thing and make Online free again. They can make PS+ have “play online on Sony servers”. For the no games they make with online.

Sammy______Snake 29 January, 2020 @ 21:15
18.2

literally no one

Got to love the selfish people. We are getting in total 5 games. 1 of them being a really good VR game and the the none VR owners are complaining lol.

Not a bad month to be fair, had the bioshock collection on the Xbox, so it’ll be good to get some trophies

Nice !

Wow, super impressed with this month’s games. Best I can recall.

Nice to see a “bonus” VR game again, I hope it will be like this every month :)

Got Bioshock Collection last summer for only 8.99 € and I’m currently finishing the mindblowing Burial at Sea!!!

What a journey I had missed all these years !!! Thanks Ken Levine and the whole team !!!

Totally excited that through PSPlus , more players will get to experience this phenomenal story telling and quite addictive shooting !!!

On the other hand , Sims4 is a totally disappointing choice for my taste … Please , no more of these ”games” ….

Hopefully on upcoming months we”ll get Dishonored 2 or even better , the DeathOfTheOutsider double bundle!!!

So so games i got both of firewall be nice

A good month unlike last months goat sim. Also nice to see the ability to leave comments again, especially as they will be more positive.

BioShock again?

Carnivius_Prime 29 January, 2020 @ 17:42

Eh, nothing for me this month but that’s ok.

MiseryPrincess 29 January, 2020 @ 17:51
28.1

Still think there should be a system where if you don’t redeem any games you get some store credit.

It would make the bad months less bad and mean everyone at least got something for their month, making Plus more attractive. As a bonus it would also encourage Sony to not put crap games out fairly constantly.

They would only give you £4.17 per month

28.3

4.17 is still better than 0.00 and 0 games though.

For me, the last game I didn’t own/wanted was…overcooked?? I’d have 37.53 store credit from the 9 months since!

Show more replies
jason-bridges 29 January, 2020 @ 17:58

Guess it’s time to try bioshock then, good selection – love Sims 4, best console Sims yet.

There’s nothing wrong with VR if you enjoy it 😜

MiseryPrincess 29 January, 2020 @ 20:48
30.1

There’s nothing wrong with flopping over a branch in the woods at night and pretending to be a blanket if you enjoy it

30.2

Made my day…lol

There was this rumor that it was going to be Crash Bandicoot Racing. I really would have preferred that as opposed to some 6-year old games and a VR Title that I’m not going to use.

Carnivius_Prime 29 January, 2020 @ 19:03
31.1

CTR has been out only about 6 months. :O

31.2

I prefer these games as I don’t have any lol. CTR I recently just bought in the Christmas sale.

BioShock the collection is an excellent game for those who have never played it. Although i have played those 3 games on ps3 multiple times except the dlc burial at sea and sim franchise never interested me much but I am curious to try one sim game also i don’t have a psvr so for me is a mediocre month. But for those who don’t have BioShock collection is an excellent month

Don’t have VR, already own Bioshock collection and wouldn’t touch a Sims game (especially one with literally hundreds of pounds of dlc) even if you paid me, nothing for me this month, oh well, not gonna complain as I’m cool with others experiencing the glory of Bioshock.

Pity it’s poorly done, BL Infinite looks worse than the 2013 PC original. https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-bioshock-collection-face-off

Sammy______Snake 29 January, 2020 @ 21:19 Edited

snore.. each individual bioshock game has been given away individually before ad nauseam, heck I know infinite was on plus and I think possibly 1 & 2

not a fan that we’ve reached the point that we’re being given repeats.

It’s also time to stop with the PS3 ports. Like others have said, It’s a huge insult that you took ps3 titles away from us to give them to us in ps4 form

35.1

They didn’t give the dlc though.

I don’t see the sims 4 in the saudi arabia ps store, will they replace the game again? -_-

I don’t understand why would they give chimparty instead of the sims…

jason-bridges 30 January, 2020 @ 09:58
37.1

Well that’s an easy one… you live in a heavily censored country with strong religious beliefs. Sims 4 is definitely not suitable.

Great month. Unless you already own Bioshock series and Sims 4 on PC and unless you have bought Firewall Zero Hour last month like me

There will always be coincidence cases, but it doesn’t mean that upcoming month games aren’t great…

Btw, after changing id, I don’t have PS+ sign on avatar while commenting here. Some bug I guess.

Excellent month! Keep it up, Sony!

meh

Games I played on PS3, a game from EA access and I don’t have a VR walk into a bar…

Finka_Karfein 30 January, 2020 @ 11:29

I have The Sims 4 on Origin with add-ons, have the entire BioShock collection on Steam and Firewall: Zero Hour along with the Aim Controller. Nothing for me then apart from more players in Firewall :) I totally recommend getting the Aim Controller for this one – it functions great in that game.

I’m OK with this – like a lot of people I suspect, I bought Bishock when it was reduced to about a tenner recently, but appreciate it’s a great collection. They can keep the Sims (might download for the kids), and since I got a VR for Xmas, I’ll give Firewall a shot, as it seems to be well reviewed.

Can we get some more variety on the games though? A decent racer, or even more shocking, a fighting game might go down well as these types are not well catered for. And whatever you do, please no more niche sports titles…

MiseryPrincess 01 February, 2020 @ 10:35
43.1

At least they’re almost run out of walking simulators/telltale games to give. We’ve basically gotten a complete collection of every one ever released for the PS4 via Plus..

AlekseyTheGreat 30 January, 2020 @ 17:21

Another month of dissatisfaction to me, but cool for VR headset owners and those who never played Bioshock trilogy probably

Wjej

Ananajehj

Uhuuu! Another great month for me! I was really looking to buy the collection and Firewall! Great job Sony! Keep it up!

MillyRock123465 31 January, 2020 @ 09:22

Sims to my little sister

origamikiller614 31 January, 2020 @ 11:26

Great games for February! Been wanting to play Firewall for ages, even if I’m always sick playing VR.

I’m gonna stop buying games on PS4. Almost every time i buy a game, they anounce it for PSN+.

Nothing for me again, as Sims 4 is aimed at 13 year old girls.

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history