Posted 3:00pm

‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 13th March 2013

lead image

A number of new games release today, including Capcom’s old-school fighter update Darkstalkers Resurrection, chilling adventure Mountain Crime: Requital and JRPG Atelier Ayesha.

Don’t forget to check out demos for co-op shooter Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel and Tecmo slice ‘em up Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor’s Edge. And there’s new DLC for Dead Space 3, Sound Shapes and Sleeping Dogs, among others.

Finally, check out our two sales this week (on Resident Evil and adventure titles) for a selection of discounts on some big games, with, in many cases, additional savings for PS Plus members.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

PS Vita discounts
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection – 100% off

Themes/Avatars
Kratos Avatar – Exclusive
Eye Avatar – Exclusive

PS3 games

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

Darkstalkers Resurrection (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 16

International Snooker 2012
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, Denmark, Finland, Italy, new Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

Jeremy McGrath Offroad
Price: £8.89/€10.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, Croatia, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Mountain Crime: Requital (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Australia, Germany, New Zealand

Psych Yourself
Price: £5.49/€6.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

WRC Powerslide
Price: £7.99/€9.99 (Promotional launch price, ends 27th March)
PEGI: 3

Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Belgium, France, Ireland, Netherlands, UK only

Maken Shao: Demon Sword
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Denmark, Finland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine

Monsters Inc Scare Island
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

The Incredibles: Rise Of The Underminer
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: Australia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, UAE, UK only

Warriors Orochi 2
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine

PS3 DLC

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist Of Dusk

Prices: £2.39/€2.99

Dead Space 3

Fist Of The North Star : Ken’s Rage 2

• Bat Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Ein Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • >Falco Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Hyo Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Kaio Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Rin Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Shaci Original Costume (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Additional Scroll 2 (£2.39/€2.99)
  • Tentei Chapter Original Costume Set (£7.99/€9.99)
  • The Land Of Asura Chapter Original Costume Set (£6.49/€7.99)

Availability: Not available in New Zealand

God Of War: Ascension Network Pass
Prices: £7.99/€9.99
Availability: All

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy, re-release for one week only)

Prices: Free

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

Prices: £1.99/€2.49

Port Royale 3

Prices: £3.99/€4.99
Availability: Not available in Australia, Croatia, India, Israel, Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Scott Pilgrim vs The World

Prices: £3.99/€4.99

Sleeping Dogs

• Year Of The Snake Pack

Prices: £4.49/€5.49
Availability: Not available in Germany

Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy)

Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Tomb Raider

Prices: Free

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet (Cross-Buy, re-release for one week only)

Prices: Free

Ragnarok Odyssey

Prices: Free

Sound Shapes (Cross-Buy)

Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

163 Comments 13 Author replies
Show oldest first

MrChilliBeer 13 March, 2013 @ 3:09 pm   1

When will I be able to purchase the new characters that got patched into Everybody’s Golf on the Vita last week?

A_Nonny_Moose 13 March, 2013 @ 3:11 pm   2

Razor’s Edge demo for me this week. Will the game be getting a digital release?

ElectricRoses 13 March, 2013 @ 3:13 pm   3

Nice, going to have to try out the Razor’s edge demo. Also wow I didn’t realise the Fist of the North Star DLC was so expensive!

Carnivius_Prime 13 March, 2013 @ 3:14 pm   4

Bought Darkstalkers when the store updated at lunch time. Capcom are always overpricing stuff but if sales of this lead to an all new Darkstalker game then I’m happy having paid the £11.99. Nice to have some more lovely classic pixelled sprites on my PS3 anyways.

CreditDue 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   5

The Year of the Snake DLC for me. Shame the MGS HD collection is PS Vita only

BluSpykz 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   6

I just looked on the PS Store online (website) and whilst it says Resident Evil 1, 2, 3 – £7.99 each – compatible on PS3/PSP/PS Vita – the Resident Evil bundle (1-3) @ £11.99 is only compatible on PS3.
Is this right? As I was only really interested in downloading them to my Vita.

Artemisthemp 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   7

Where is The Champion Blade and Armor for GoW: Ascension?
They should be on PSN according to http://www.godofwar.com/en-gb/blog/your-beta-rewards/
I also wonder, where the PS All Star Voucher is.

RobinForever 13 March, 2013 @ 3:15 pm   8

Wasn’t Metal Gear Rising VR DLC going to be free?

brother-arms 13 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   9

Where is the dlc for the third party characters for Playstation AllStars Battle Rotal? for Raiden, Big Daddy, Dante & Heiachi. The pre order costumes arn’t avilable, just curious why?

Plus does the MGRising VR missions come with the Snake Soul sword?

Happy Gaming folks, good update and some nice sales! :)

Hey, I would simply like to know when will Senran Kagura : Shinobi Versus for PS VITA be available in PAL ?

chad1990 13 March, 2013 @ 3:16 pm   11

Any chance of the £5 minimum top up being disbandad?
Fed up of having to spend a fiver to get something which costs £0.99.

Nintendo do it on the eShop!!

Nightmare966 13 March, 2013 @ 3:17 pm   12

Hi Jawad, were you able to find out anything on the Arkham Asylum DLC I asked last week?

Also, do you know if the Beta rewards for Ascension are coming to the EU, just as the US have them? (It’s Multiplayer items).

Thanks in advance for these :)

On the other hand, I’ll grab Razor’s Edge’s demo and the Darkstalkers one too. Plus PlayStation Plus content :D

brother-arms 13 March, 2013 @ 3:18 pm   13

@comment 8
MGRising vr missions are only free for PS3 in America and not avilable on 360 there.
In europe its £1.99 and same goes for Japan. Its not bad really as America never got the Gray Fox outfit unless they all bought from GameStop.

Can’t go wrong for £1.99 on 30 vr missions in traditional MG fashion.

infernalmonkey1 13 March, 2013 @ 3:19 pm   14

“PlayStation 3 games, not available in Australia.”

Stonesthrow 13 March, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   15

Nothing much this week, probably won’t be able to resist on mgs1 and 2, although I hate downloading.. Weren’t the VR missions going to be free? And when are we going to start seeing some more good ps2 releases? There were so many good games on there and yet most of these releases I wouldn’t even want for free..

ShadowhunterrX 13 March, 2013 @ 3:20 pm   16

Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist Of Dusk
Replacement BGM Ayesha-Deluxe Pack
Availability: All

Please slap me. Does it really say all :O ? REALLLYYYY ? Thank you !

AussieOutsider 13 March, 2013 @ 3:22 pm   17

Can I get an Explanation as to why the Army of Two demo isn’t available for Australia? The game passed Classification as R18… makes no sense at all

Really starting to annoy me with how much content we miss here.

BluSpykz 13 March, 2013 @ 3:23 pm   18

That’s good news, thanks Jawad… But it’s not showing on the Vita store?

Nightmare966 13 March, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   19

Thanks for answering Jawad. Oh well, guess I’m out of luck on these one time :(

Stonesthrow 13 March, 2013 @ 3:24 pm   20

@12 Aw that’s lame.. I’m from Europe and I didn’t get Gray fox either :( I got this commando outfit, which is pretty much his default armor in green with some extra room for explosives..

LAILIEL 13 March, 2013 @ 3:25 pm   21

May I suggest you to highlight the names of the game for the DLC session or change the color in which they are written.
I know it’s a minimal thing but IMO it would help to make them stand out.

Hey Jawad,

So no digital release for Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance and GOW:Ascension ?

SLEDGE_ 13 March, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   23

Hi, can I get a youtube app; on the vita, for Norway please?
I cant view youtube videos anymore after your patch made it only possible to watch them on the app, that STILL hasnt been released in my country.

kit-tiger 13 March, 2013 @ 3:26 pm   24

Nice update !
Appreciate the thumbs in the ps3 games listings, it let’s us see exactly what each title is at a glance.

Podyman 13 March, 2013 @ 3:27 pm   25

Hi,

Another month passed and nothing has changed.

I don’t know if you can’t answer or simply you don’t care at all, but i’ll ask again, again and again, because nobody from SCEE didn’t give us any meaningfull answer yet. We customers only received answers to things we didn’t ask about. I consider it as absolute ignorant, insulting and inconsiderate behaviour from SCEE side. So:

When we can expect new FW with delete option for Singstar icon? There isn’t any reason to keep it forced. Make it optional so everybody could be happy – the ones who like it and the ones who hates it. Is it that big deal?

Please stop act like everything’s okay, because it isn’t! Make that offensive Singstar icon optional, don’t do it again and everything will be forgiven. Think about it.

Jaro7PL 13 March, 2013 @ 3:28 pm   26

Hi everyone! Pretty good update, but i have a question about RE Chronicles Avatars that are available on US PSS since half a year or more. Is there any chance we would get them here in Europe at some point? Many people are waiting for them including me. Have a good day and thanks in advance for an answer.

Hey jawad
I have 2 questions:
1. Why dont the eu blog have preview every week for the new psn release just like the us blog
2. When is Metal Gear Rising and zone of enders HD collection coming to digital release at eu psn

dominater444 13 March, 2013 @ 3:31 pm   28

hello Jawad where are the Playstation Allstars Battle Royale characters?!>Zeus and Isaac Clarke u guys said it was coming today,and its not in store also no new update for the game itself.Maybe u can explain me why it isnt out yet?

Great to get Metal Gear Solid HD for Vita IGC but would it not have been possible to have them as separate games? The file size is 3.5gb which is really large, for me particularly it has meant deleting games to make space (I have a 16gb memory card).

Is it still possible to make this change and release the games separately?

Thanks

Hi Jawad.
Will Journey have some sort of discount or sale any time soon?

Thanks

s2704pds 13 March, 2013 @ 3:33 pm   31

Hi all :D I would also like to know if there is any news on Everybody’s Golf Vita DLC – Kat and the courses ? Pricing, dates perhaps ? please any info would be awesome, I have wanted Kat as a character since she was announced for Japan :,( and the new courses would be epic

litterature 13 March, 2013 @ 3:34 pm   32

Hi Jawad ;-)

i can’t see my beta reward for God Of War Ascension on the store can we have more info about this ?

R17L29XI 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   33

A few questions…

1. What happened to the NFS DLC on Vita with new the races and stuff? I hear it’s on PS3 already but I only own a Vita.

2. When is Runner 2 released in the UK?

3. Was Game Dev Story removed from the PS Mobile store? I swear it used to be on there but couldn’t find it when I came to buy it.

4. Sound Shapes is showing 3 new DLC packs in the trophies list. Any news on these? I can’t get enough of that game :D

5. Do you have any news on when the new Treasures of Montezuma Blitz patch will be released?

Thanks Jawad.

Hi Jawad,

Any clue as to wether the US version of the VR Missions for Metal Gear Rising are region locked? If not why not just pull em for free from the US store? :)

*runs to check for himself*

litterature 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   35

sorry i forgot the link from the Santa Monica Blog Post it say : worldwilde on the Store

CoreStar0 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   36

Still no TERRARIA!!! Why ?! It is like Blizzard, only SOON!

bibster100 13 March, 2013 @ 3:36 pm   37

Still waiting for walking dead to be on offer!

PIREDERAS 13 March, 2013 @ 3:37 pm   38

Thank you very much for the PS Vita MGS HD Collection!!!

Also, the PS2 Classics section is actually devoid of… Classics! Sure we get some HD Collections (Sly Cooper, Jak & Daxter, Ratchet & Clank, Metal Gear Solid, God of War, etc.) of the greatest PS2 games, but other games like Final Fantasy X & XII (unless they are eventually released in HD too, which I would absolutely love), Gran Turismo 3 & 4, Onimusha, or Grand Theft Auto games should be regularly added to the PS2 Classics catalogue. I have purchased 5 PS One games but absolutely no PS2 games (apart from the HD remasters), because most of them aren’t particularly noteworthy.

can you guys make more ps1 and even make ps2 games vita compatible considering everything will be obsolete with ps4 and i’d like 2 play the stuff i payed for when my ps3 dies.
and for god sake add some ps1 classic the biggest fail with ps3 is SCEE seems that will continue into ps4 so 1 big reason not 2 buy a ps4.

specialalaa 13 March, 2013 @ 3:38 pm   40

I thought Journey would have some sort of discount, celebrating it’s first year anniversary. Will there ever be a discount?

Any news about expanding the PSM service? It’s weeks like this I wish we had PSM :( (Not a single vita game released)

TheBigBoss0001 13 March, 2013 @ 3:39 pm   42

Hi Jawad

Where are the PS1 games? One release since December 19 and Crisis Beat is not even a ‘classic’. That’s quite crappy stats. So please, are there any new PS1 games on their way? Any news on Crash Bash?

JadoreSox 13 March, 2013 @ 3:40 pm   43

Poorest update for some time.

blade1003605 13 March, 2013 @ 3:41 pm   44

Hello!

Any chance to see in near future discont on bundle Persona 2&3?

Ok if GOW: ascension coming to psn what about GOW3
to have all the series on psn

BIG_MAC-- 13 March, 2013 @ 3:42 pm   46

Yes I asked for kratos avatars and you didn’t disappoint love you playstation!, but I cannot sign in! it just said sen undergoing maintenance what’s this all about ?

GungamStyle 13 March, 2013 @ 3:43 pm   47

Code Veronica and RE:4 HD bundle is still coming up at 39.99 with previous price showing 26.99 euros.

I’m using the austrian store :)

Keep up the excellent work SCEE, we appreciate your hard work.

Bah, no luck on getting the US DLC working on the EU version of MGR.
Ah well, guess i’ll have a reason for putting some new cash in my PSN wallet :)

Serilthas 13 March, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   49

Fist of the North Star: Ken’s Rage 2 is missing the very first DLC on the store. I’m talking about the classic costumes for Kenshiro, Toki, Raoh, Jagi, Rei and Souther. They were present in the digital copy of the game but never as a standalone DLC.

mdogg91 13 March, 2013 @ 3:46 pm   50

Jawad could you message EA to get their games compatible with the PS Vita.
(PSP) Sims 2, Sims Castaway